PDA

View Full Version : The Buffalo "M*A*S*H UNIT " Bills

MarshawnIsDaMan
11-29-2007, 10:23 AM
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071129/SPORTS03/711290361/1021

Defensive ends Chris Kelsay (ankle) and Ryan Denney (foot), running backs Marshawn Lynch (ankle) and Anthony Thomas (calf), defensive backs Donte Whitner (family matter), Jerametrius Butler (calf) and Bryan Scott (illness), wide receiver Roscoe Parrish (illness), linebackers Mario Haggan (illness) and Coy Wire (neck), and tight end Robert Royal (ankle) were on the sidelines or not even at the workout inside the team's practice facility.
Of that group, it's almost certain that Lynch and Kelsay are going to be unable to play, and it looks like Thomas is a long shot as well.

"We've obviously struggled with injuries all year," Kelsay said. "It's frustrating, but you have to move forward. We've been facing this all season, the team has stepped forward and made progress, so I don't see any different steps to be taken."

I guess the flu is going around Buffalo. Lynch, Kelsay, and ATrain looks like there certain to be out. Looks like we will see alot of Jackson/Wright.

Romes
11-29-2007, 10:30 AM
11 players! Add the 14 (or whatever it is) on IR. Thats about half an nfl roster not practicing... never see anything like it.

Jan Reimers
11-29-2007, 10:30 AM
I can't remember a single year in Bills' history that could top this one in terms of injuries. Seems like we're snake bit.

Romes
11-29-2007, 10:33 AM
I can't remember a single year in Bills' history that could top this one in terms of injuries. Seems like we're snake bit.

ha, when I said I haven't seen anything like it thats one thing...but if you haven't...damn.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-29-2007, 04:19 PM

It seems like something fishy is going on to me...