Well I guess we don't have to complain about A-Train playing for quite a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Well I guess we don't have to complain about A-Train playing for quite a while...

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.
  • M
    • Aug 2006

Re: Well I guess we don't have to complain about A-Train playing for quite a while...

Another one headed to IR .........
    Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• MarshawnIsDaMan
      • Nov 2007

Re: Well I guess we don't have to complain about A-Train playing for quite a while...

Not to be a dick, but I think we might be better without him.
      The Bills havent made the playoffs since I graduated high school. Lets please make it before Im 30.

This is the next superstar RB

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

More Freddy Jackson

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

I don't care if A-Train isn't all that but this guy always gives 150%. Blocking catching, etc. I don't understand how bills fans seem to be hating it's own players.

The run game starts with the OL.

Like it or not the A-Train is one hell of a blocker. You better hope Jackson can block on blitzes (GW )or you might see JP again in there.
          Last edited by justasportsfan; 11-29-2007, 03:41 PM.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

We're not better without him.. He's the best pass blocking RB we have.

I wanted to see more of jackson, but the team was a lot more confident (obviously) in a-train over wright. Wright must be doing something to be in the dog house that he's not even getting into the games (other than ST)

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

A-train sucks and most likely has played his last game as a Bill. I'm sure that they will use Cieslak or Neufield in the backfield to help with blocking.

Fred Jackson is better than A-train so this should help, not hurt us.

Comment

• MarshawnIsDaMan
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                We're not better without him.. He's the best pass blocking RB we have.

I wanted to see more of jackson, but the team was a lot more confident (obviously) in a-train over wright. Wright must be doing something to be in the dog house that he's not even getting into the games (other than ST)
                Im not sure if we are better with or without ATrain come to think about it. Jackson and Wright are more athletic than Atrain but something must be keeping them off of the field. I don't know and none of us know.
                The Bills havent made the playoffs since I graduated high school. Lets please make it before Im 30.

This is the next superstar RB

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                  Defies all logic
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                  A-train sucks and most likely has played his last game as a Bill. I'm sure that they will use Cieslak or Neufield in the backfield to help with blocking.

Fred Jackson is better than A-train so this should help, not hurt us.
                  Wow, how did you come to the conclusion that Jackson is better than A-Train? We've barely even seen Jackson touch the ball. Plus, A-Train has soft hands, great at picking up the blitz and solid running between the tackles. The only thing that I can think of is that Jackson has a much better burst but we have to wait and see if he can block and catch the ball like A-Train did.

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                    Wow, how did you come to the conclusion that Jackson is better than A-Train? We've barely even seen Jackson touch the ball. Plus, A-Train has soft hands, great at picking up the blitz and solid running between the tackles. The only thing that I can think of is that Jackson has a much better burst but we have to wait and see if he can block and catch the ball like A-Train did.
                    A-Train moves like he's stuck in mud and an alternative is welcome.

Throw swing passes to Jackson and I bet he accounts for far more total yardage than A-Train.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train

Throw swing passes to Jackson and I bet he accounts for far more total yardage than A-Train.
                      that wouldn't be hard to do if Jackson can't block like A-Train.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                      X