PDA

View Full Version : Well I guess we don't have to complain about A-Train playing for quite a while...

Mudflap1
11-29-2007, 02:54 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7503842

M
11-29-2007, 02:56 PM
Another one headed to IR .........

MarshawnIsDaMan
11-29-2007, 03:08 PM
Not to be a dick, but I think we might be better without him.

RedEyE
11-29-2007, 03:10 PM
More Freddy Jackson

justasportsfan
11-29-2007, 03:27 PM
I don't care if A-Train isn't all that but this guy always gives 150%. Blocking catching, etc. I don't understand how bills fans seem to be hating it's own players.

The run game starts with the OL.

Like it or not the A-Train is one hell of a blocker. You better hope Jackson can block on blitzes (GW )or you might see JP again in there.

patmoran2006
11-29-2007, 04:52 PM
We're not better without him.. He's the best pass blocking RB we have.

I wanted to see more of jackson, but the team was a lot more confident (obviously) in a-train over wright. Wright must be doing something to be in the dog house that he's not even getting into the games (other than ST)

HHURRICANE
11-29-2007, 05:02 PM
A-train sucks and most likely has played his last game as a Bill. I'm sure that they will use Cieslak or Neufield in the backfield to help with blocking.

Fred Jackson is better than A-train so this should help, not hurt us.

MarshawnIsDaMan
11-29-2007, 05:09 PM
We're not better without him.. He's the best pass blocking RB we have.

I wanted to see more of jackson, but the team was a lot more confident (obviously) in a-train over wright. Wright must be doing something to be in the dog house that he's not even getting into the games (other than ST)
Im not sure if we are better with or without ATrain come to think about it. Jackson and Wright are more athletic than Atrain but something must be keeping them off of the field. I don't know and none of us know.

PECKERWOOD
11-29-2007, 05:09 PM
A-train sucks and most likely has played his last game as a Bill. I'm sure that they will use Cieslak or Neufield in the backfield to help with blocking.

Fred Jackson is better than A-train so this should help, not hurt us.

Wow, how did you come to the conclusion that Jackson is better than A-Train? We've barely even seen Jackson touch the ball. Plus, A-Train has soft hands, great at picking up the blitz and solid running between the tackles. The only thing that I can think of is that Jackson has a much better burst but we have to wait and see if he can block and catch the ball like A-Train did.

Night Train
11-29-2007, 05:21 PM
Wow, how did you come to the conclusion that Jackson is better than A-Train? We've barely even seen Jackson touch the ball. Plus, A-Train has soft hands, great at picking up the blitz and solid running between the tackles. The only thing that I can think of is that Jackson has a much better burst but we have to wait and see if he can block and catch the ball like A-Train did.

A-Train moves like he's stuck in mud and an alternative is welcome.

Throw swing passes to Jackson and I bet he accounts for far more total yardage than A-Train.

justasportsfan
11-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Throw swing passes to Jackson and I bet he accounts for far more total yardage than A-Train.
that wouldn't be hard to do if Jackson can't block like A-Train.