PDA

View Full Version : Freaking Cheeseheads

Mr. Miyagi
11-29-2007, 03:13 PM
What a bunch of *****s.

I went to their message board posing as a Packer fan new poster, testing the waters trying to gauge their interest in trading for JP after Favre retires. I mentioned that Rodgers sort of blows so they might have to look for an FA. Never even mentioned JP's name yet. They're freaking biting my head off for insulting their precious backup QB who sucks the big one.

If you think JP defenders are touchy, you ain't seen nothing yet. :rolleyes:

Mudflap1
11-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Rodgers will probably turn out better than Losman...

The Answer
11-29-2007, 03:31 PM
What a bunch of *****s.

I went to their message board posing as a Packer fan new poster, testing the waters trying to gauge their interest in trading for JP after Favre retires. I mentioned that Rodgers sort of blows so they might have to look for an FA. Never even mentioned JP's name yet. They're freaking biting my head off for insulting their precious backup QB who sucks the big one.

:link:

~The Answer

Mr. Miyagi
11-29-2007, 03:38 PM
:link:

~The Answer
http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/index.php?showtopic=8157

Remember they don't know I'm a Bills fan. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

justasportsfan
11-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Rodgers will probably turn out better than Losman...
doubt it Jon.

Watch the cheeseheads go down faster than the Titanic once Rogers starts , if he even starts.

The Answer
11-29-2007, 03:52 PM

Remember they don't know I'm a Bills fan. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No worries Miyagi san - The Answer approves and it's nice to see mods trolling other teams boards. :snicker2:

Looks like you got them riled up pretty good! :movie:

~The Answer

Mudflap1
11-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Let's put it this way, I'd rather have Rodgers than Losman right now on the Bills...

HAMMER
11-29-2007, 05:04 PM
How do you know he sucks, he hasn't played? No wonder they are biting your head off, it's a dumb thing to say.

RockStar36
11-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Rodgers is a terrible QB.

justasportsfan
11-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Let's put it this way, I'd rather have Rodgers than Losman right now on the Bills...

Trents quick release reminds me of Farves.

MTBillsFan
11-29-2007, 05:27 PM
There were some pecker fans at a bar I went to when Adrian Peterson got hurt they cheered and made fun of him for not being able to get up. Keepin it Classy!

The Answer
11-29-2007, 05:32 PM
Trents quick release reminds me of Farves.

Hopefully Trent is Brady/Favre/Montana all rolled into one.

~The Answer

Jeff1220
11-29-2007, 06:11 PM
We have no idea what to expect from Rogers. At least they are grooming him right, and he's learning from one of the best QBs to play the game.

ajsdx
11-29-2007, 06:21 PM
We have no idea what to expect from Rogers. At least they are grooming him right, and he's learning from one of the best QBs to play the game.

Except that Brett Fahv-rah is hands down the worst QB in the history of football from which to learn. He has stated numerous times that he doesn't give two cents about training his backup and doesn't even really talk to him. He said it's not his job (which it isn't).

Rodgers is learning probably only a little more from Favre himself than you or I would from watching Packers games on TV and going to a few minicamps.

ajsdx
11-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Here are some links (and quotes)::

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/packers/2007-11-20-sw-aaron-rodgers_N.htm?csp=34

After the 2005 draft, Favre made at least one thing clear: It wasn't his job to mentor Rodgers, even if the rookie would be his eventual successor. "That first year," Rodgers says, "we were more teammates than friends."

Even heading into his second training camp, Rodgers didn't have Favre's cellphone number. They're still not hunting buddies — "We're wired differently," Rodgers says — but today they consider themselves friends.

On a side note, check out this gem from Joe Theismann

...the only way you get that is by playing. You've got to get experience to learn, because our business is all about trial and error — and there is a lot more error than trial.

Apparently genius Joe doesn't realize that the errors come OUT of the trials, so you can't really have more errors than trials...unless you make multiple errors per trial...like throw two picks in one snap...or something.

http://fantasytailgate.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_archive.html

Although the Packers front office has handled this situation with the utmost class and respect, Favre has not returned the favor. When back-up QB Aaron Rogers was drafted in last season, Favre said he was not going to teach or baby sit.

LtBillsFan66
11-29-2007, 07:13 PM
What a bunch of *****s.

I'd be insulted too.

JP is a loser.

Mitchy moo
11-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Aaron is playing well so far, so much for knocking him.

TacklingDummy
11-29-2007, 10:05 PM
Aaron is playing well so far, so much for knocking him.

Alot of egg on faces in this thread.

Michael82
11-29-2007, 10:34 PM
Rodgers played well tonight. I was impressed.

Mudflap1
11-29-2007, 10:49 PM
(patting myself on the back)

RockStar36
11-29-2007, 11:32 PM
Not really.

Naturally a backup who never sees the field has a chance for success since the defense has no idea what to prepare for. Who won the game? Exactly.

I've seen Rodgers enough times to know he is gonna blow chunks.

hurls
11-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Rodgers played well 'cuz the plan was simplified. I said this elsewhere, but if they used Rodgers' game plan when Favre was in, he probably never would've gotten hurt, and they may have won the game. It had nothing to do with Rodgers' ability.

tat2dmike77
11-30-2007, 12:28 AM

Thats what people said about Todd Collins. Remember that disastor?

Oaf
11-30-2007, 02:35 AM
Tonight: Rodgers > JP :ill:

Oaf
11-30-2007, 02:38 AM
BTW, they weren't *****s at all IMO Miyagi.

What if some idiot came in here and said, "Hey I'm new. So JP got benched huh? Looks like his career in Buffalo is over. Too bad your backup Edwards blows. Just look at his stats. So who do you think will start next year, a vet FA or a high round rookie?"

I think the backlash would be worse here.

Romes
11-30-2007, 02:43 AM
:rofl: way to troll miyagi :up:

LtFinFan66
11-30-2007, 03:33 AM

Remember they don't know I'm a Bills fan. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMiami after Marino, Denver after Elway.....What happened to Buffalo after Kelly:rolleyes:

hurls
11-30-2007, 04:36 AM

What if some idiot came in here and said, "Hey I'm new. So JP got benched huh? Looks like his career in Buffalo is over. Too bad your backup Edwards blows. Just look at his stats. So who do you think will start next year, a vet FA or a high round rookie?"

Exactly. Nice post!

hurls
11-30-2007, 04:49 AM
I tried logging in to say you're a Bills Fan, but it didn't work. :D

LtFinFan66
11-30-2007, 04:55 AM

I think the backlash would be worse here.agreed as well

hurls
11-30-2007, 06:20 AM

The guy would have been run off the Board.

Jeff1220
11-30-2007, 07:22 AM
I don't care how the game plan changed with Rogers in there, he looked sharp last night.

hurls
11-30-2007, 07:30 AM
I don't care how the game plan changed with Rogers in there, he looked sharp last night.

JP could have looked sharp with quick throws to open receivers .

Tatonka
11-30-2007, 09:53 AM
this thread is hillarious.

Mr. Miyagi
11-30-2007, 10:33 AM
Yeah I went back and ate some crow. Rodgers did look good last night.

:sadwalk:

The King
11-30-2007, 10:38 AM
shows what you know dickcheese.

Mudflap1
11-30-2007, 11:05 AM
Hey geniuses,

Rodgers put up 17 points in limited action against Dallas, at Dallas. How many points did Edwards/Losman put up against Dallas, at home? Could anyone possibly imagine Losman coming off the bench with the starter injured and putting up 17 points against Dallas? Thought so.

It's not a bad thing to admit the kid looked decent last night. Admit it, you know you want to...

Jon

Oaf
11-30-2007, 12:34 PM
Yeah I went back and ate some crow. Rodgers did look good last night.

:sadwalk:
Yeah, that was dumb. Aren't you a Bears fan or something?

justasportsfan
11-30-2007, 01:24 PM
Only time will tell. Remember how Trent played against the jets 1 and then started to decline? Let's see what Rodgers can do once teams gameplan against him.

JP was supposed to be a bonafide qb after last season according to the experts. Then he declined. Alex Smith is another.