PDA

View Full Version : Fairchild leaving the Bills ?

Bmax
11-29-2007, 06:10 PM
The new coach of Colorado St... Well according to one report he is a canidate....I belive he used to coach there so i could see the move.. Might be for more Money The Bills don't pay their coordinators a whole lot....

http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/college#3

Bmax

The Answer
11-29-2007, 06:21 PM
The new coach of Colorado St... Well according to one report he is a canidate....I belive he used to coach there so i could see the move.. Might be for more Money The Bills don't pay their coordinators a whole lot....

http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/college#3

Bmax

Dear God PLEASE let this be true....

~The Answer

MarshawnIsDaMan
11-29-2007, 06:51 PM
I will buy the plane ticket to fly him over there.

djjimkelly
11-29-2007, 06:53 PM
DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU STEVE. U CAN F O TO COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!

BSU Drew
11-29-2007, 06:54 PM
Best news of the day!!!! The athletic director must not watch very many Bills games

RockStar36
11-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Sweet!

BidsJr
11-29-2007, 07:01 PM
Dear God PLEASE let this be true....

~The Answer

Just a question for the answer, but how did Fairchild look against the Jets the first game?

Can you honestly believe he hasn't been handcuffed by ******ed QB play the last 2 years?

I'm willing to give him a shot with a QB that actually try's to read defenses.

RockStar36
11-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Just a question for the answer, but how did Fairchild look against the Jets the first game?

Can you honestly believe he hasn't been handcuffed by ******ed QB play the last 2 years?

I'm willing to give him a shot with a QB that actually try's to read defenses.

I wasn't impressed. He doesn't take advantage of the talent that he does have. The play calling is ridiculous at times.

BidsJr
11-29-2007, 07:08 PM
I wasn't impressed. He doesn't take advantage of the talent that he does have. The play calling is ridiculous at times.

Honestly I'm not a big fan myself, but when you go 3 and out 4 out of 6 drives to start every game how creative can you actually be?

I don't know if he is going to suck long term, b ut I am willing to give him a shot with a different QB.

My belief is that JP handicapped the offense even more than most of his DETRACTORS even realised.

RockStar36
11-29-2007, 07:10 PM
Honestly I'm not a big fan myself, but when you go 3 and out 4 out of 6 drives to start every game how creative can you actually be?

I don't know if he is going to suck long term, b ut I am willing to give him a shot with a different QB.

My belief is that JP handicapped the offense even more than most of his DETRACTORS even realised.

Part of going three and out 4 out of 6 drives is on him for calling the plays.

The offense with TE was no better, if not worse, so is JP to blame for that?

Let me ask you this.

I agreed with the play call when it happened, however for sake of argument I'll ask. Against Denver, 3rd and short with a chance to eat up clock and put the game away he called a deep pass which stopped the clock. Yes if they convert the game is over but they didn't and it gave Denver plenty of time to come back. Regardless of the execution of the play, was it really that smart of a play call?

Kerr
11-29-2007, 07:11 PM
The only way fairchild saves his job is if the bills offense start scoring 30 plus points a game from here on out.

BidsJr
11-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Part of going three and out 4 out of 6 drives is on him for calling the plays.

The offense with TE was no better, if not worse, so is JP to blame for that?

Let me ask you this.

I agreed with the play call when it happened, however for sake of argument I'll ask. Against Denver, 3rd and short with a chance to eat up clock and put the game away he called a deep pass which stopped the clock. Yes if they convert the game is over but they didn't and it gave Denver plenty of time to come back. Regardless of the execution of the play, was it really that smart of a play call?

My response would be, if he had a more consistant QB under center, he wouldn't have had to make that call. But conseidering his QB's play up to that point, it may have been his only chance to put the game away, because of the lack of sustainable drives.

When you have inconsistant QB play, you could be Bill Walsh and look like a schmuck.

I'm just not ready to fire a OC when we have determined that the 'franchise' QB was a bust.

RockStar36
11-29-2007, 07:23 PM
My response would be, if he had a more consistant QB under center, he wouldn't have had to make that call. But conseidering his QB's play up to that point, it may have been his only chance to put the game away, because of the lack of sustainable drives.

When you have inconsistant QB play, you could be Bill Walsh and look like a schmuck.

I'm just not ready to fire a OC when we have determined that the 'franchise' QB was a bust.

:huh:

If you have an inconsistent QB under center you should be calling a running play or a short little pass on 3rd and short, not a bomb down the field.

The QB play up to that point was pretty bad. Even more reason to be conservative.

BidsJr
11-29-2007, 07:28 PM

If you have an inconsistent QB under center you should be calling a running play or a short little pass on 3rd and short, not a bomb down the field.

The QB play up to that point was pretty bad. Even more reason to be conservative.

Just a question?

Do you think with an inconsistant QB that the DC might have been thinking run on 3rd and short? Maybe stacking 10 in the box?

Leaving one on one coverage?

With our one trick pony QB with a chance to hit a wide open reciever for a td?

Sorry but I can't blame him for taking a chance.

Obviously I hope the offense looks a whole lot better over the last 5 weeks.

But as it is often said it is hard to make chicken salad out of chicken chit.

Michael82
11-29-2007, 07:28 PM
:pray:

Mitchy moo
11-29-2007, 08:06 PM
:pray:

Elminster
11-29-2007, 08:27 PM
I wonder if the Colorado St. athletic department accepts "persuasion"? Like, in green paper form? We should do everything we can to get them to hire Fairchild!:pray:

Really, Losman's not so hot...but you can't tell me that Fairchild was making good use of his mobility. It's like Steve didn't know he could run. Really, when I look at the offense, I wonder if he's looked at a roster since he left St. Louis...

historypete
11-29-2007, 08:31 PM
This would be an early Christmas present. I hope he gets the job and takes off early so Van Pelt can be given a shot at the Coordinator for these last few games. I just want to see what he can come up with.

OpIv37
11-29-2007, 08:47 PM
oh please let this be true.....

Early xmas gift.

OpIv37
11-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Really, Losman's not so hot...but you can't tell me that Fairchild was making good use of his mobility. It's like Steve didn't know he could run. Really, when I look at the offense, I wonder if he's looked at a roster since he left St. Louis...

no. no. no. no.

The national media says the Bills' coaching staff is getting the most out of their talent. You know, the same national media that usually doesn't pay enough attention to us to know jack **** about our team. But they're right on this :rolleyes:

tat2dmike77
11-30-2007, 12:36 AM

Let me add to that. The dallas game on a 3rd down near the end zone. Just run the ball and kick the field goal to go up by 2 scores. Instead a short pass route interception. Yes edwards made a bone head play but i believe that play changed the game. The bills had dallas on the ropes and running off more time and adding 3 would of been big.

But let me also add. Hinesight is always 20/20 and there is a reason i am posting on a message board and not coaching a NFL team.

tat2dmike77
11-30-2007, 12:39 AM
Early xmas gift.

IT'S CHRISTMAS NOT X-MAS

jamze132
11-30-2007, 03:50 AM
Steve, don't go away mad, just go away...

mybills
11-30-2007, 07:46 AM

:bf1: well said. Bye Steve! :wave:

ricogarion
11-30-2007, 07:51 AM
Oh my get more offensive weapons on this team and Fairchild will look great were still a work in progress.

madness
11-30-2007, 07:55 AM
I wasn't impressed. He doesn't take advantage of the talent that he does have.

mybills
11-30-2007, 07:57 AM
Steve, don't go away mad, just go away...
:hi5:

OpIv37
11-30-2007, 08:12 AM
IT'S CHRISTMAS NOT X-MAS

I'm lazy- xmas is less typing.

mybills
11-30-2007, 08:27 AM
I'm lazy- xmas is less typing.
Exactly.

bigbub2352
11-30-2007, 08:32 AM
See yah take ur inept offense with you, conservative, and awful, i hope this is true in the worst way
Either promote AVP or get in some new blood before he taints TE too