Admit it, more palatable to watch with Edwards in there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Admit it, more palatable to watch with Edwards in there.

This team is a long way from playoffs but at least Edwards give us hope that there might be a future.

I like what I've seen out of him as a rookie so hopefully it will improve from there.

I'd rather watch him play than see another Losman melt down.

I'm excited!
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Admit it, more palatable to watch with Edwards in there.

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

unlike you, I'm a real Buffalo Bills fan. I will watch it no matter who is starting. If I don't like the QB, like with Rob Johnson I'm not going to turn the TV off or do something else. I will always watch it and root for my team to pull it off.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Personally, I am excited to watch Trent Edwards now. I just hope he learned some stuff on the bench and will open it up now. Frankly, the field goals and dump offs were getting kinda boring for me.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

It might be different for you Mikey. But for me watching the Bills means going out dropping 80-100 and watching the game. JP just frustrated the crap out of me and made the trip and the $ not worth doing. You can say I "not a fan"
          but there comes a point where you cant take losing the game and 100 bucks.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

So far, Trent has been pretty boring to watch. But hopefully he won't be from now on.
            Fortunately, the Bills are never boring to watch. They alway keep you on the edge of your seat.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

I'm not excited about Trent. I fully understand why they're playing him, but at the same time this organization blew it with Losman and now we have to groom a new QB, be it Edwards or someone else next year.

And before anyone says it, I'm not blaming Marv- but it doesn't change the fact that there are going to be a lot more losses before we find our QB. And it pisses me off because we have young talent in guys like Evans, Lynch, Poz, etc that will be wasted while we teach someone to be QB.

And I think Losman's a more exciting player, with his speed and big play ability- but that doesn't mean much since he can't win. I'd rather be bored with Edwards and win than have to watch JP follow an 80 yard TD bomb with a 23 yard loss cuz he couldn't get rid of the ball and tried to run backwards to avoid the rush.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• PcA125
                • May 2006

I dont think he has been boring at all. To me it seems like our O can look like it acutally half way decent when he is out there. I get frustrated when wwe go 3 and out all the itme. Just my take.
                Cheers!

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

btw I think Edwards is going to be exposed this week. So far, he's had trouble handling blitzes- and we're all familiar with Gregg Willams' blitz-happy 46.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

watching Trent so far has been like watching a soccer game. You sit there all that time only to see a few points scored.

I'm excited to see us move on and see what we have in Trent. Other than that, I'm not excited about watching low scoring ball games.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• raphael120
                      Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      watching Trent so far has been like watching a soccer game. You sit there all that time only to see a few points scored.

I'm excited to see us move on and see what we have in Trent. Other than that, I'm not excited about watching low scoring ball games.
                      Watching JP has been like watching the special olympics.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
                        too bad the NFL doesn't award trophies for participation because that's the only way we're ever gonna get one.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan

Soccer is boring too.
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
                            If the special olympics can score more than 3 points, I'll take it.

I'll take "playing to score points to win" over "controlling the clock not to lose".
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                              • Feb 2005

Edwards doesn't do crap once he gets to the red zone, but at least he gets there. I was getting sick of the Bills offense going 3 and out over and over and over with Losman.

Comment

Working...
                              X