Forked Thread: Mcnabb next year? - Can we wait until the offseason??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Forked Thread: Mcnabb next year? - Can we wait until the offseason??

Forked from: Mcnabb next year?

Originally posted by christhebillsfan783
    I'm not giving up on TE yet. I actully like him so far. Just not too impressed with his stats.

Well back to McNabb. If feeley continues to play impressifly will the eagles re sign Mcnabb next year. If not, do you think we would show any interest of picking him up? here again just throwing this out there.
    do you guys plan out the day you will die too??? You guys with your threads about next year already.

Can we play out the final 5 games of the season and then see what this team needs a whole?? Maybe more weapons, i.e., WRs and TEs, might just make TE or even JP a better QB. This is also a very injured team...there may be needs that are way more pressing. Let's just ride it out and then see where this team sets on 2/1/08.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Spiderweb
    ....formerly OhBF
    • Sep 2003

Re: Forked Thread: Mcnabb next year? - Can we wait until the offseason??

Originally posted by Ebenezer

do you guys plan out the day you will die too??? You guys with your threads about next year already.

Can we play out the final 5 games of the season and then see what this team needs a whole?? Maybe more weapons, i.e., WRs and TEs, might just make TE or even JP a better QB. This is also a very injured team...there may be needs that are way more pressing. Let's just ride it out and then see where this team sets on 2/1/08.
    ....and it's not already painfully obvious we need a RW, a TE, etc.? Jeez, someone does a bit of surmising and you come hunting for bear....It's a message board.
    Spiderweb

Need a Hero? Try looking within your
    own family. You might be surprised.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OhBF
      ....and it's not already painfully obvious we need a RW, a TE, etc.? Jeez, someone does a bit of surmising and you come hunting for bear....It's a message board.
      mentally masturbate all you want...it's like putting together a 1000 piece puzzle with 250 pieces missing...so much will change between now and 2/1/08...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• LABillsFan
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by OhBF
        RW? Ralph Wilson? We already have one. Right Wing? I'll give that, Max is to inconsistant.
        I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer

do you guys plan out the day you will die too???
          Up to a certain point, yes.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• clumping platelets

These numbers stop the argument

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets

These numbers stop the argument

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla admin
                • Jul 2002

holy crap that's a lot of zeros....

Comment

Working...
                X