PDA

View Full Version : Any News about winter strom coming next sunday

paladin warrior
12-02-2007, 04:57 PM
If Next sunday..:fishy: Fish are playing in our home Buffalo bills. I hope winter storm coming and :fishy: Fish hate snow and cant win that game.. I bet that Bills score 32-3 and T.Edward will be 300 more Yds.. I hope Marshawn L. coming back soon.

hammerbillsfan
12-02-2007, 05:02 PM
:squish: :gobills:

SquishDaFish
12-02-2007, 05:06 PM
BILLS GO!! :roflmao:

Confused
12-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Big "strom" 2nite, next week I dunno

chubluv
12-02-2007, 09:31 PM
7 day outlook on the 6 o'clock news said 37 & Rain snow mix.

DarbyTheDinosaur
12-02-2007, 09:52 PM
This is an interesting thread...I've wondered for some time now. In the past 3-4 seasons, I can't really recall any snow games for Buffalo...so, given all of the youth on the Bills roster, and the plethora of guys from California and Florida...is snow during a Bills game really an advantage for them? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it...snow games are awesome...I'm just wondering if snow even gives the Bills a one-up...

hydro
12-02-2007, 09:54 PM
This is an interesting thread...I've wondered for some time now. In the past 3-4 seasons, I can't really recall any snow games for Buffalo...so, given all of the youth on the Bills roster, and the plethora of guys from California and Florida...is snow during a Bills game really an advantage for them? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it...snow games are awesome...I'm just wondering if snow even gives the Bills a one-up...

I know Roscoe won't be happy...

Johnny Bugmenot
12-02-2007, 11:34 PM

Snow and wind tends to favor a team that runs and stops the run. That, as of late, is Buffalo in a nutshell. We have Jackson and (hopefully) Lynch as well. Plus our defense seems to be solidifying very well.

So yes, I do believe we'll have an advantage.

LABillsFan
12-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Too early to say for sure but it's supoposed to snow all week.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNY0181?from=dayDetails_topnav_undeclared

clumping platelets
12-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Waether does not matter this year...........we are 6-6 and in the wild card hunt. Miami is 0-12 and in the #1 overall hunt

:squish:

LABillsFan
12-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Miami would like nothing better than to stop put an end to the Bills playoff push.

im4bflo
12-03-2007, 12:34 AM
If Next sunday..:fishy: Fish are playing in our home Buffalo bills. I hope winter storm coming and :fishy: Fish hate snow and cant win that game.. I bet that Bills score 32-3 and T.Edward will be 300 more Yds.. I hope Marshawn L. coming back soon.

32 points and more than 300 yards in a winter storm :scratch:
damn, is your glass more than half full!
I wish you well on your prediction,
are you taking any bets :sucker: