PDA

View Full Version : Brian Moorman disrespcting Sean Taylor?

Illmatic15
12-02-2007, 06:21 PM
From a redskins poster in a forum:

I am posting from my phone on my way home from FedEx and listening to 980. According to people calling in Morman took a flower tossed during the ST memorial and crumbled it in his hands. Did anyone see this if so I think he should be fined.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is true then I want him off my team. I hope it isnt, isnt he viewed as a classy guy?? its a hot topic right now in washington area radio....
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

raphael120
12-02-2007, 06:23 PM
What the hell kinda rumor is that!?

Illmatic15
12-02-2007, 06:24 PM
*Disrespecting

Mitchy moo
12-02-2007, 06:24 PM
huh?

raphael120
12-02-2007, 06:25 PM
"You know, a lot of people ask about that, but it was a clean football play and I have a lot of respect for him," [Brian] told [zee Bogger]. "Any time a punter or kicker gets hit like that, it's kind of a topic of conversation. It's fun to rib me, it's fun for me to take it. It was always a light-hearted thing. I never had any hard feelings. At the end of the day somebody's got to make a tackle. It was my fault for running straight up." And, um, dare we ask what it felt like?
"It definitely took my breath away for a minute, and then I was able to jump up and catch it and move on," Moorman said. "It looks a lot worse than it hurt."

Illmatic15
12-02-2007, 06:26 PM
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225566&page=3&pp=15

hammerbillsfan
12-02-2007, 06:26 PM
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225566

Confused
12-02-2007, 06:28 PM
WHO GIVES A RIP? ITS MOORMAN!!!!

P.S. I FIND IT HARD TO BELEIVE THE SEEMINGLY RANDOMNESS OF TAYLORS MURDER. MY POINT, HE MAY HAVE HAD IT COMING.

hydro
12-02-2007, 06:29 PM

P.S. I FIND IT HARD TO BELEIVE THE SEEMINGLY RANDOMNESS OF TAYLORS MURDER. MY POINT, HE MAY HAVE HAD IT COMING.
This post is totally out of line, not mention the blantant misuse of all caps. GTFO!!!

:banned:

chubluv
12-02-2007, 06:31 PM
:wtf:

raphael120
12-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Seems idiot Redskins fans are just raging about the loss.

Honestly, if Moorman DID do this, then it would be coming from a lot more than a random fan "typing in on a cell phone".

Redskins fans also point out that whats more classless, Moorman supposively doing that, or Redskins fans BLATANTLY disrupting the moment of silence?

PECKERWOOD
12-02-2007, 06:35 PM
This post is totally out of line, not mention the blantant misuse of all caps. GTFO!!!

I agree with what you said however.....

I will reserve my judgement on Moorman until more is known. I'm not going to blast the guy based off of hear say.

casdhf
12-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Complete Bull****.

hydro
12-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Redskins fans BLATANTLY disrupting the moment of silence?

Seriously! How would you think it was ok to do that during a freakin moment of silence? Unbelieveable.

hydro
12-02-2007, 06:38 PM
I agree with what you said however.....

I will reserve my judgement on Moorman until more is known. I'm not going to blast the guy based off of hear say.

I was mainly talking about the ST comment. Thats uncalled for.

raphael120
12-02-2007, 06:39 PM
HA!

They're replaying the moment of silence on Fox and they had to cut away when the idiot yells out during the silence.

Illmatic15
12-02-2007, 06:42 PM
I hope this is not true..

According to skins fans at the alledged scene:
Moorman took the flowers that you are supposed to put in the ST memorial, picked them up, crumbled it and smashed on the ground.

mikemac2001
12-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Lies!

PECKERWOOD
12-02-2007, 06:47 PM
I was mainly talking about the ST comment. Thats uncalled for.

Oh yeah, I agree with you about that as well, my last comment was more so directed to some of the folks who posted before me who overreacted.

Mitchy moo
12-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Moorman kicked washington ass today, they're a little sore.

TheBrownBear
12-02-2007, 06:56 PM
What a ridiculous rumor!

Mitchy moo
12-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Brian most likely a big fan of ST after that pro-bowl incident where ST almost took Brian's head off.

DMBcrew36
12-02-2007, 07:03 PM
WHO CARES!?!??!?

We won. They lost. They can cry about it however they want.

YardRat
12-02-2007, 07:03 PM
I would be surprised if this turns out to be true.

chernobylwraiths
12-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Moorman kicked washington ass today, their a little sore.

they're

Voltron
12-02-2007, 07:14 PM

You sir are the one being disrespectful. Read the Story and you will see that he was a target of a relatives girlfriend's cousin. I am speechless with the heinousness of your stupidity.

Mitchy moo
12-02-2007, 07:17 PM
they're

lol, I need a drink.

tat2dmike77
12-02-2007, 07:17 PM
If it's true thats awesome

Voltron
12-02-2007, 07:22 PM
This is a ridiculous rumor and I can't believe I actually saw 5 pages of Skin's fans saying things like "I hope he gets cancer and dies" or "someone needs to take out his knee"

It was a FLOWER! There were THOUSANDS OF THEM! :rolleyes:

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2007, 07:32 PM
From a redskins poster in a forum:

I am posting from my phone on my way home from FedEx and listening to 980. According to people calling in Morman took a flower tossed during the ST memorial and crumbled it in his hands. Did anyone see this if so I think he should be fined.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is true then I want him off my team. I hope it isnt, isnt he viewed as a classy guy?? its a hot topic right now in washington area radio....
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Who CARES???

BillyT92679
12-02-2007, 07:52 PM
I don't believe this. He seems like a great person and I doubt he would do this.

LtBillsFan66
12-02-2007, 07:53 PM
I got Moorman's back. F the skins. They are a bunch of thugs.

HHURRICANE
12-02-2007, 07:58 PM
I got Moorman's back. F the skins. They are a bunch of thugs.

I think if he had pissed in the flowers that might have been a problem.

lordofgun
12-02-2007, 07:59 PM
After he crumpled the flowers, he should have punted them.

kinigirly
12-02-2007, 08:00 PM
is this the same moorman that was crying on camera after everett got injured? i somehow don't buy any of this

Scumbag College
12-02-2007, 08:25 PM
The Redskins' site sucks it big time compared to billszone.com.

Illmatic15
12-02-2007, 08:45 PM
wow if Moorman died and Sean Taylor did the same thing then you guys would be all over this. And Sean Taylor is not a bad guy . F*** Moorman if he did this...

LtBillsFan66
12-02-2007, 08:46 PM
wow if Moorman died and Sean Taylor did the same thing then you guys would be all over this. And Sean Taylor is not a bad guy . F*** Moorman if he did this...

Sean Taylor was a saint.

Tatonka
12-02-2007, 08:58 PM
I hope this is not true..

According to skins fans at the alledged scene:
Moorman took the flowers that you are supposed to put in the ST memorial, picked them up, crumbled it and smashed on the ground.

anyone who would even consider believing this horse****.. is a complete douchebag.

Confused
12-02-2007, 08:59 PM
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING RESPONSE IS BEING TYPED IN ALL CAPS TO PISS HYDROSMACK OFF. HOPEFULLY THE CONTENT DOES AS WELL.

GIVEN THE CURRENT DISGRACEFULL STATE OF THE NFL AND ITS PLAYERS(VICK,PACMAN,RICKY WILLIAMS,MOST OF THE BENGALS AND MANY OTHERS) IT IS BY NO MEANS A STRETCH TO SAY THAT SOMETHING IS VERY FISHY. THE SAYING "YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF THE GHETTO, BUT YOU CANT GET THE GHETTO OUT OF THE BOY.(HEARD OTHER WORDS SUBSTITUTED FOR "BOY") WHO SHOOTS SOMEONE IN THE GROIN? SOMEBODY TRYING TO MAKE A POINT. LIKE IF I CAUGHT MY WIFE SCREWING SOMEONE ELSE, I'D SHOOT THAT MOFO IN THE NADS. TENDS TO LIMIT THE FUTURE USABILTY OF THAT AREA. OR IN TAYLORS CASE, KILLS YOU. HIS MURDER WAS A TRAGEDY FOR THE FANS AND HIS FAMILY, BUT LETS NOT EXHONERATE HIM UNTIL A FULL INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETE.

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT MOORMAN DID OR DIDNT DO. IF HE DID DO IT, HE WILL BE CRUCIFIED BY THE MEDIA BECAUSE FOR ONCE, ITS A WHITE GUY ACTING CLASSLESS ON THE FIELD.

Tatonka
12-02-2007, 09:01 PM

do you have down syndrome?

chernobylwraiths
12-02-2007, 09:02 PM
I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT MOORMAN DID OR DIDNT DO. IF HE DID DO IT, HE WILL BE CRUCIFIED BY THE MEDIA BECAUSE FOR ONCE, ITS A WHITE GUY ACTING CLASSLESS ON THE FIELD.

Never seen a Patriot's game? :D

Confused
12-02-2007, 09:06 PM
2-shay

Confused
12-02-2007, 09:06 PM
2-shay

chernobylwraiths
12-02-2007, 09:07 PM
:up:

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-02-2007, 09:21 PM
I guess you shouldn't blow up the punter in a pro bowl or he might crush the flower he was suppose to use in your tribute, how friggin' stupid is this?

Illmatic15
12-02-2007, 09:31 PM
do you have down syndrome?

no I dont like the way ppl are disrespecting sean taylor around here...

The Spaz
12-02-2007, 09:33 PM

I don't like you spreading rumors about Moorman.

lordofgun
12-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Sean Taylor wouldn't give a crap if any of us died.

Slim
12-02-2007, 09:34 PM

:rofl: So true.

hydro
12-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Wouldn't the media be having a field day if this happened? Sure haven't heard a peep out of them. :idunno:

Billscusey
12-02-2007, 09:41 PM

Really?! Heaven forbid someone might suggest that his death wasn't an accident! Just because he's dead doesn't mean he is suddenly completely innocent of the life he lived, and the things he may have been involved in! Get off the bandwagon for just a minute and think for yourself, instead of simply feeling the way society tells you you should feel.

Hoofhearted, I respect your suggestions!

hydro
12-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Really?! Heaven forbid someone might suggest that his death wasn't an accident! Just because he's dead doesn't mean he is suddenly completely innocent of the life he lived, and the things he may have been involved in! Get off the bandwagon for just a minute and think for yourself, instead of simply feeling the way society tells you you should feel.

Hoofhearted, I respect your suggestions!
I am sorry, but saying that he had it coming is just plain ******ed. I understand he certainly was no saint, but it's been stated many times that he had made steps to turn his life in the right direction. So to say that his lifestyle made him more vulnerable would be correct, but in no way did he deserve to die for it (which hoofhearted said he deserved it).

BSU Drew
12-02-2007, 09:53 PM
with all due respect to ST... who cares??

pintonick96
12-02-2007, 10:04 PM
First off, Sean Taylor was not a good person. He was a scum bag and his prior involvements with what happened were the most likely cause for his death. No one deserves to die, but when you live a certain lifestyle then it could happen. It's like not thinking 2Pac or Biggie would ever get shot.

Either way, Im pretty sure someone saw Moorman clenching the rose and took it as smashing it. Moorman got up after that hit and congradulated ST. He doesn't hate Taylor and wouldn't do something disrespectful on TV.

tat2dmike77
12-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Oh god forbid we all don't suck up to the redskins an sean taylor. Yeah it sucks he died, but let's be honest it's not like the skiins fans were acceptin bills fans in thier stadium.

Have you read the thread about how classy the skins fans were to bills fans. Even on fox today they said the bills were unwelcomed at the stadium because of the mourning.

Let's be honest Taylor was not a classy guy on or off the field. I believe he was fined for spitting in a players face. I am in no way saying that the life he lead was his ticket to being murdered.

But I am positive if Moorman had done this it would of been all over the place. It would of been on the highlights, on every sports webpage by now. So because some redskin fan is pissed cause his team brainfarted and lost he has to make up a story about Brian Moorman. Thier just pissed because thier team lost and offically out of playoff contention.

If moorman did do this then obviouslly he is as fake as alex rodriguez or however the hell you spell that fake ass players name.

Tatonka
12-02-2007, 10:53 PM

get over it and stop acting like a school girl.. jesus.

Tatonka
12-02-2007, 10:55 PM

:roflmao:

that is the best post i have read in months on this board.

Tatonka
12-02-2007, 10:57 PM
I guess you shouldn't blow up the punter in a pro bowl or he might crush the flower he was suppose to use in your tribute, how friggin' stupid is this?

that is pretty good stuff too.. :rofl:

bills&sabresmvf
12-02-2007, 11:03 PM
listen...if there was a rumor spread around here by some drunk idiot that said he saw that, then this site would be going nuts...so what if they're fan page heard that rumor and hates Moorman. You guys would be doing the same thing if it was switched around. Who cares...I can't believe I read through 3 pages of this to post this, lol

Captain gameboy
12-02-2007, 11:09 PM
I think the entire thing is a bs call to a silly radio program.
The Bills, and their many fans, were more than respectful, although my wife and I refused the free towels thrust is our face on entry.

What was tacky, and meaningless, was the Redskin fans screaming during the almost moment of silence.

Bills players and fans were great.

Non issue.

ajsdx
12-02-2007, 11:13 PM
I think the entire thing is a bs call to a silly radio program.
The Bills, and their many fans, were more than respectful, although my wife and I refused the free towels thrust is our face on entry.

What was tacky, and meaningless, was the Redskin fans screaming during the almost moment of silence.

Bills players and fans were great.

Non issue.

If you had kept those, you would have made an easy $100 on ebay! So much for those sentimental redskins fans.

Captain gameboy
12-02-2007, 11:14 PM
If you had kept those, you would have made an easy $100 on ebay!

Not my style.

LtBillsFan66
12-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Not my style.

Could have used it to blow your nose.

Michael82
12-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Sean Taylor was a saint.
:laughing:

LtFinFan66
12-02-2007, 11:52 PM
If he did that: BAD BRIAN!!

If not: Some Skin fan needs their ass kicked

ajsdx
12-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Not my style.

I was being sarcastic. Good on you, though.

THATHURMANATOR
12-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Would we really? Would we really care at all? Give me a break. The oversensitivity in this country sickens me. This is why China will take us over one day.... :skakeno:

feldspar
12-03-2007, 01:00 AM
I also heard that Moorman likes to pee on children...

He also throws bags of kittens in the river on a regular basis.

so tell your friends.

Give me a break. Moorman probably picked the flower up and squeezed it or something. I have no idea, but I'm sure he didn't disrespect Taylor in any way. Remember when everyone thought Everett was going to be paralyzed for life? Moorman was just about more broken up about that than any player.

He's got soul, and would never symbolically destroy a flower.

The idea is ridiculous.

The person that started this rumor was probably on a bad acid trip.

Voltron
12-03-2007, 11:31 AM
First off, Sean Taylor was not a good person. He was a scum bag and his prior involvements with what happened were the most likely cause for his death. No one deserves to die, but when you live a certain lifestyle then it could happen. It's like not thinking 2Pac or Biggie would ever get shot.

Either way, Im pretty sure someone saw Moorman clenching the rose and took it as smashing it. Moorman got up after that hit and congradulated ST. He doesn't hate Taylor and wouldn't do something disrespectful on TV.
Again I would like to point out that the 4 suspects are between 17 and 20 years old. A bit young to have a grudge with Taylor from 4 years ago. One of them was related to someone who had been dating Taylor's Sister and one of them Taylor hired to cut his damn lawn!!!

Mitchell cut Taylor's lawn and did other chores at the house, Mitchell's twin brother, Scottie, told the paper. Taylor's sister, Sasha Johnson, dates Wardlow's older cousin Christopher, and Scottie Mitchell told the paper the couple invited Jason Mitchell to Johnson's birthday party within the past two months.
They used a birthday party to "case" the house! They were not involved with Taylor in any thing else. Taylor may have gotten into trouble as a college student but hell, who hasn't had a brush with the law in college!!! I had a few myself but I don't feel you could call me a thug or gang banger.

Taylor also NEVER lived in "The Hood" as some asswipe put it up above. His father was the Chief of police in the town he grew up in!!

This was your typical home invation. a 17 year old sees a person in his neighborhood who has done well for himself, gets invited to a party at the house, cases the place, and gets his buddies to go with him and steal ****.

So please stop with the "You can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy" BS! It is untrue, it is disrespectful, and I find it to be racist!

Voltron
12-03-2007, 11:35 AM
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING RESPONSE IS BEING TYPED IN ALL CAPS TO PISS HYDROSMACK OFF. HOPEFULLY THE CONTENT DOES AS WELL.

GIVEN THE CURRENT DISGRACEFULL STATE OF THE NFL AND ITS PLAYERS(VICK,PACMAN,RICKY WILLIAMS,MOST OF THE BENGALS AND MANY OTHERS) IT IS BY NO MEANS A STRETCH TO SAY THAT SOMETHING IS VERY FISHY. THE SAYING "YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF THE GHETTO, BUT YOU CANT GET THE GHETTO OUT OF THE BOY.(HEARD OTHER WORDS SUBSTITUTED FOR "BOY") WHO SHOOTS SOMEONE IN THE GROIN? SOMEBODY TRYING TO MAKE A POINT. LIKE IF I CAUGHT MY WIFE SCREWING SOMEONE ELSE, I'D SHOOT THAT MOFO IN THE NADS. TENDS TO LIMIT THE FUTURE USABILTY OF THAT AREA. OR IN TAYLORS CASE, KILLS YOU. HIS MURDER WAS A TRAGEDY FOR THE FANS AND HIS FAMILY, BUT LETS NOT EXHONERATE HIM UNTIL A FULL INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETE.

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT MOORMAN DID OR DIDNT DO. IF HE DID DO IT, HE WILL BE CRUCIFIED BY THE MEDIA BECAUSE FOR ONCE, ITS A WHITE GUY ACTING CLASSLESS ON THE FIELD. Do you even read the news or are you just a racist scumbag who thinks that all people of color are thugs and criminals? :mad:

Mr. Miyagi
12-03-2007, 11:38 AM
What gives it crap whether it's true or not. It's a stupid flower.

OMG Sean Taylor is rolling over in his grave because OMG a flower got crumbled. I bet he couldn't have cared less.

Mr. Miyagi
12-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Do you even read the news or are you just a racist scumbag who thinks that all people of color are thugs and criminals? :mad:
With that said, all Asians really ARE smarter than everyone else.

Voltron
12-03-2007, 11:57 AM
With that said, all Asians really ARE smarter than everyone else.
If you are going to take the good you have to take the bad. I believe the other stereotype is small "packages" :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
12-03-2007, 12:00 PM
2-shay
:rofl: What??

blackonyx89
12-03-2007, 12:28 PM
Bogus Rumor!!!

scott51
12-03-2007, 01:35 PM

Shut up! Posts like this should be censored and banned. There is NO way to justify shooting another person for any reason!

jamze132
12-03-2007, 01:51 PM
I am sorry, but saying that he had it coming is just plain ******ed. I understand he certainly was no saint, but it's been stated many times that he had made steps to turn his life in the right direction. So to say that his lifestyle made him more vulnerable would be correct, but in no way did he deserve to die for it (which hoofhearted said he deserved it).
I agree.

The only people that deserve to die are child molesters, murderers, and Islamic extremists.
And Hip Hop Harry.

jamze132
12-03-2007, 01:53 PM
I am having a very hard time believing Moorman squashed some sacred flower. If anything, the Skins fans are pissed at him for 5 awesome holds, some sweet punts, and being the first to celebrate the winning FG.

JD
12-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Crumbling of a flower.. by MOORMAN? Oh come on.

What about the ******* who yelled out "BILLS SUCK" or whatever was said?

JD
12-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Shut up! Posts like this should be censored and banned. There is NO way to justify shooting another person for any reason!
I actually have no problem with the post, the man can say what he wants. You, on the other hand, sound like personnel of the media.

What makes no sense to me is why didnt his wife call the paramedics sooner? In this day in age I am damn sure every millionaire has a cell phone. In the hood world, shootings are usually retaliation. The fact that nothing was stolen makes me believe that this was the case. I havent heard of any items stolen and I wouldnt be surprised if there was more to this story than we know.

G Wolly
12-03-2007, 02:27 PM
HA!

They're replaying the moment of silence on Fox and they had to cut away when the idiot yells out during the silence.

That happened on every game I watched.

Apparently it's cool to yell while giving a moment for the dead.

Confused
12-04-2007, 10:50 AM

I never said he deserved to die. that WOULD mqake me a classless P.O.S(as some of you cowards were quick to call me with out manning up to it).

Confused
12-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Again I would like to point out that the 4 suspects are between 17 and 20 years old. A bit young to have a grudge with Taylor from 4 years ago. One of them was related to someone who had been dating Taylor's Sister and one of them Taylor hired to cut his damn lawn!!!

They used a birthday party to "case" the house! They were not involved with Taylor in any thing else. Taylor may have gotten into trouble as a college student but hell, who hasn't had a brush with the law in college!!! I had a few myself but I don't feel you could call me a thug or gang banger.

Taylor also NEVER lived in "The Hood" as some asswipe put it up above. His father was the Chief of police in the town he grew up in!!

This was your typical home invation. a 17 year old sees a person in his neighborhood who has done well for himself, gets invited to a party at the house, cases the place, and gets his buddies to go with him and steal ****.

So please stop with the "You can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy" BS! It is untrue, it is disrespectful, and I find it to be racist!

someone come up with a "race-card smilie" and they can have ALL my current and future zonebux.

Confused
12-04-2007, 10:53 AM
I never said he deserved to die. that WOULD make me a classless P.O.S(as some of you cowards were quick to call me with out manning up to it).

hydro
12-04-2007, 10:55 AM
I never said he deserved to die. that WOULD mqake me a classless P.O.S(as some of you cowards were quick to call me with out manning up to it).

Had it coming, deserved to die? Sounds like the same thing to me.

Dr. Lecter
12-04-2007, 10:56 AM
I actually have no problem with the post, the man can say what he wants. You, on the other hand, sound like personnel of the media.

What makes no sense to me is why didnt his wife call the paramedics sooner? In this day in age I am damn sure every millionaire has a cell phone. In the hood world, shootings are usually retaliation. The fact that nothing was stolen makes me believe that this was the case. I havent heard of any items stolen and I wouldnt be surprised if there was more to this story than we know.

She was hiding in the bed with her daughter. She tried to call, but the phone lines were cut.

Once the murderers left, she got her cell phone and called. Unfortanetly, a wound like the one Taylor sufferred will lead to death very quickly due to massive blood loss.

Voltron
12-04-2007, 11:50 AM
someone come up with a "race-card smilie" and they can have ALL my current and future zonebux.

I am white and found that to sound racist!!! There is no race card being thrown here! You misrepresented the ENTIRE case and used a stereotype on top of it!

You still have yet, to acknowledged that Taylor had nothing to do with these kids besides hiring one to do odd jobs (maybe to keep him out of trouble like this!?!?) and another who he welcomed into his home for a party!

The facts are clear. Taylor grew up in a middle class family with a father who was a police officer. He got into some trouble with the law in college a few times just like a bunch of college athletes. If he were white and had the same background would you use the phrase "You can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy" ???

From reading your posts so far I highly doubt it.

and I may have not found a smile for race card but I found one that epitomizes you

:db:

Confused
12-04-2007, 02:13 PM
I am white and found that to sound racist!!! There is no race card being thrown here! You misrepresented the ENTIRE case and used a stereotype on top of it!

You still have yet, to acknowledged that Taylor had nothing to do with these kids besides hiring one to do odd jobs (maybe to keep him out of trouble like this!?!?) and another who he welcomed into his home for a party!

The facts are clear. Taylor grew up in a middle class family with a father who was a police officer. He got into some trouble with the law in college a few times just like a bunch of college athletes. If he were white and had the same background would you use the phrase "You can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy" ???

From reading your posts so far I highly doubt it.

and I may have not found a smile for race card but I found one that epitomizes you

:db:

lol.

madness
12-04-2007, 03:43 PM
If he were white and had the same background would you use the phrase "You can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy" ???

If he were white, it would be "you can take the boy out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the boy."

mayotm
12-04-2007, 04:40 PM
I agree.

The only people that deserve to die are child molesters, murderers, and Islamic extremists.
And Hip Hop Harry.I would add the moron that started this thread.

Confused
12-04-2007, 05:15 PM
If he were white, it would be "you can take the boy out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the boy."

we prefer mobile community.