PDA

View Full Version : the Refs

im4bflo
12-02-2007, 07:29 PM
In that first quarter especially, the calls seemed so one sided, I was getting po'ed!
And the end of the game, with that ruffing the passer, those refs gave them all the chances in the world to beat us, but we prevailed! For Once!

billsburgh
12-02-2007, 07:47 PM
it was quite obvious that the refs were doing everything in their power to help the skins. there were many questionable calls that went against the Bills and many times when the skins could have been flagged and weren't

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Honest to goodness guys, I really think this is overthinking the situation. Do you honestly think the refs were trying to make the bills loose? seriously? I mean I hate refs as much as the next guy, but I seriously doubt they are crooked.

im4bflo
12-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Sorry, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that refs are as crooked
as the Patriots :snicker2:

honey
12-02-2007, 08:25 PM
I have to agree with im4bflo. I watched the game closely and thought there were quite a few questionable calls against the Bills. :idunno:

Thank God we won, though! :D

im4bflo
12-02-2007, 08:41 PM
I have to agree with im4bflo. I watched the game closely and thought there were quite a few questionable calls against the Bills. :idunno:

Thank God we won, though! :D

My Billsbackers bar was in agreement, the weak calls on us, and the no calls
on them, were very blatant this game.

Owen DeBoard
12-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Im glad im the only one that didnt see this. There were many times the skins offensive line was holding but they didnt get flagged. That catch that Cooley made was a catch a one offical that was closest to the play called it a catch then the other official coming running up calling it incomplete.