PDA

View Full Version : This has to be a joke

hammerbillsfan
12-02-2007, 10:10 PM
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225668

:wtf:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-02-2007, 10:16 PM
all the skins fans called him on it. noone is taking it seriously.

BidsJr
12-02-2007, 10:17 PM
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225668

:wtf:

Nahhh this is like Justa and djjimkelly sticking up for JP.

Clearly tongue in cheek or mouth on balls.

:superman:

Mitchy moo
12-02-2007, 10:19 PM
troll.

hammerbillsfan
12-02-2007, 10:20 PM
lol

Scumbag College
12-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Everyone else on that board saw through the BS...

I think it was a joke, but a very bad one. They must not have a spam zone on that site.

Captain gameboy
12-02-2007, 10:26 PM
I think its a joke.

What would be "classless," would be for a group of us to go over there and argue the point.

Let's let it be.
Its just silly.

Ebenezer
12-02-2007, 10:41 PM
the guy had 4 posts...probably a cowboys fan...

and even if he was serious, were we supposed to lay down and just hand them a win?? moron.

ajsdx
12-02-2007, 10:52 PM
it's at least nice to see that most of the skins fans think that our organization demonstrated class before and after the game. that's what it's all about (that, and winning).

djjimkelly
12-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Nahhh this is like Justa and djjimkelly sticking up for JP.

Clearly tongue in cheek or mouth on balls.

:superman:

i prefer balls in mouth or NUTZ on CHIN

Captain gameboy
12-02-2007, 11:12 PM
They got another clown over there who is claiming that Gibbs intentionally got them penalized so that Lindell's field goal would reflect on him, and not the players, in some bizarre, convoluted tribute to Sean Taylor.

Jeepers. It seems we don't have the only nuts.

LtFinFan66
12-02-2007, 11:18 PM
FTP:idunno:

deepslant
12-03-2007, 12:00 AM
I voted that we are utterly classless, rudderless (DJ,SF), and lacking of all appropriate respect. What else could anyone of voted? Running for a 22 yd gain with 10 guys on the field is absurd. We should of took the knee.

SabreEleven
12-03-2007, 12:33 AM
This idiot should post on this board. He would fit right in and never see a difference.

ajsdx
12-03-2007, 12:34 AM
I voted that we are utterly classless, rudderless (DJ,SF), and lacking of all appropriate respect. What else could anyone of voted? Running for a 22 yd gain with 10 guys on the field is absurd. We should of took the knee.

Seriously?

I thought it was completely inappropriate and slightly disrespectful of ST's memory to go on the field with 10 men. Do you think Taylor would EVER have wanted his team to be at a disadvantage due to him? No way. But that's exactly what ended up happening -- his team was at a disadvantage because of something related to him. I doubt he appreciated that.

And the Skins did a good job with the video tribute and pre-game stuff. By taking it on the field, it puts the Bills in a no-win situation, which isn't fair. Why should we have taken a knee and started out 2nd and 11 for Sean Taylor's memory? The Skins are lucky they didn't see a crossing route over the deep middle.

SabreEleven
12-03-2007, 12:36 AM
If we had any class we would have ran for a 21 yard gain.

Night Train
12-03-2007, 04:22 AM
A very lame attempt at humor, although I did enjoy this response.

Please do all of us a favor and pay the toll for the bay bridge and jump .
<!-- / message -->

YardRat
12-03-2007, 05:22 AM
Why did the Bills take complete advantage of a struggling Redskins' team today? Why did they pursue a winning field goal knowing that the Redskins' were emotionally beaten, and running on fumes at that point? Why did the Bills not let Portis complete a run for a Touchdown with no time left? Why did they keep hammering the Redskins in the second half, almost to the point of playing around with them?

Priceless :D.

mybills
12-03-2007, 06:19 AM
This user name is funny -> Slacky McSlackAss

scott51
12-03-2007, 09:22 AM
troll.

Yeah if you look at the stats of the guy who posted that, that post was is 4th! They were all blasting the guy, one guy did say it was classless to take advantage of the "Missing Man Formation" when Washington started the game with only 10 men on the field. Even that was disagreed with by the majority. Anyway, I still think the Redskins fans are great fans and will NEVER compare to the Philly fans, that would have been a disaster had the Redskins played the Eagles in Philly!

Here was a post over there that I found very funny!:

According to this thread, teams that win football games are classless bastards.

The Dolphins deserve an award for their kindness. http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Mr. Miyagi
12-03-2007, 09:32 AM
i prefer balls in mouth or NUTZ on CHIN
:gag:

cocamide
12-03-2007, 10:36 AM
According to this thread, teams that win football games are classless bastards.

The Dolphins deserve an award for their kindness. http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Al Gore should give Cam Cameron his Nobel Peace Prize.

deepslant
12-03-2007, 05:53 PM
This idiot should post on this board. He would fit right in and never see a difference.
It was a joke and my sarcasm seemed to not drip off the sides.

Every down in football is a frickin' war and it must be played as such. general sun tzu