Is there one college prospect out there tight now that makes you drool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Is there one college prospect out there tight now that makes you drool?

I read a recent article about Chris Long, Howie Long's son, who plays at U of Virginia and he is regarded as a gamechanger at the DE position.

DE is not a top priority for us in the coming draft but neither was QB in the 3rd round last year.

If he is on the board when we are picking he would be hard to pass us. I think this kid is absolutely the character that Marv and company love and he is a monster on the dline. I would love to see him in a Bill's uni next year.

Who's your stud in the 2008 draft?
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Is there one college prospect out there tight now that makes you drool?

Glenn Dorsey.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Glenn Dorsey
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
        • Mar 2005

The future Miami Dolphin Glenn Dorsey you mean. Devin will love that

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

Thats the one bad thing about the fins sucking so bad. Seeing a player that ive watched for years and truly enjoy watch playing going to the ****ing fins.

All I can hope is the ineptitude continues in Miami and they draft a kicker or something.

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jpdex12
            I read a recent article about Chris Long, Howie Long's son, who plays at U of Virginia and he is regarded as a gamechanger at the DE position.

DE is not a top priority for us in the coming draft but neither was QB in the 3rd round last year.

If he is on the board when we are picking he would be hard to pass us. I think this kid is absolutely the character that Marv and company love and he is a monster on the dline. I would love to see him in a Bill's uni next year.

Who's your stud in the 2008 draft?
            Glenn Dorsey is the best prospect IMO.

That said, I LOVE the way Eddie Royal WR, VT plays.

Im also a big fan of Felix Jones, the guy has gamebreaking speed

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

Kenny Phillips

Comment

• jpdex12
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                Kenny Phillips
                I usually recognize a prospect. Must have missed something...Kenny Phillips?
                Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

Any running back from Arkansas.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by jpdex12
                    I usually recognize a prospect. Must have missed something...Kenny Phillips?
                    Safety for Miami. Generally regarded as the top S prospect.

Not bad, hes versatile and can play both SS and FS. Hes not near what Landry was coming out, I like him but hes not at least imo in the spirit of the thread. Least with the likes of Dorsey, Mcfadden...etc.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Devin
                      Safety for Miami. Generally regarded as the top S prospect.

Not bad, hes versatile and can play both SS and FS. Hes not near what Landry was coming out, I like him but hes not at least imo in the spirit of the thread. Least with the likes of Dorsey, Mcfadden...etc.
                      He's the next big playmaker from U, mostly overlooked by the vast majority of people because the U hasn't been winning as many games as other programs this year. Plus, in some weird fantasy in my mind I can see him ending up in a Bills uni next to Whitner. How sweet would that be? Definite upgrade to our secondary as I'm not completely sold on Ko.

Also, say what you want about Dorsey, Devin but he has had a pretty quiet 2nd half of the season, nowhere near as dominant as he was in the 1st half.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

He's the next big playmaker from U, mostly overlooked by the vast majority of people because the U hasn't been winning as many games as other programs this year. Plus, in some weird fantasy in my mind I can see him ending up in a Bills uni next to Whitner. How sweet would that be? Definite upgrade to our secondary as I'm not completely sold on Ko.

Also, say what you want about Dorsey, Devin but he has had a pretty quiet 2nd half of the season, nowhere near as dominant as he was in the 1st half.
                        He's been injured and playing through it most of the 2nd half too
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Devin
                          The Octagon
                          • Apr 2003

Not only was he injured and playing through pain but even at half speed teams had to gameplan for him. Even if he wasnt making plays he was disrupting them.

Comment

• Confused
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Jun 2007

glenn dorsey or dan connor. realistically. malcolm kelly is the best fit here.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                              Defies all logic
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              He's been injured and playing through it most of the 2nd half too
                              Originally posted by Devin
                              Not only was he injured and playing through pain but even at half speed teams had to gameplan for him. Even if he wasnt making plays he was disrupting them.
                              Yep, he is knicked up. Granted the man can play through pain, I won't dispute that but he has had a quiet 2nd half and not many people are talking about that. He has seen nowhere near as many double teams because teams haven't had to as much, still disruptive, yes but if you were to put Amobi Okoye in this years draft with Dorsey, I'm telling you right now I'd hands down take Amobi Okoye over the future #1 overall pick in this years draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X