Tickets are still available for the Fins game...blackout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Tickets are still available for the Fins game...blackout?

I think there might be only 4,000 tix left but I can't make it to the game this weekend. Has anyone heard of any blackout talk yet? I didn't see any on other websites yet but we usually hear about this on Tuesday or so...
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: Tickets are still available for the Fins game...blackout?

Its a little earlier for blackout talk, and if you are right and there are only 4000 left, I am sure it will get sold out.
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

I thought this game was already sold out. Either way I am sure it will be by Thursday

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

Last report was 4000 plus whatever are returned by opposing team which are usually not counted towards blackouts but are sometimes available even when "sold out".

I need to work, can not risk flying because of chance of moving game and drive through PA is too much when I get off Saturday at 7 AM and have a long Monday day with QA watching for a mistake every minute.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

We're coming off a nice win, still in the playoff picture and playing a hated (although maybe not as much as they used to be) opponent. I won't understand this game not selling out.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BillyT92679
            • Jul 2002

4,000 is actually quite a lot of tickets left over. A blackout is quite possible then.
            When it gets down to 2K then the TV stations typically pick up the last bit.
            Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

WGR has reported that there are less than 2K for both games. Sorry no link but on radio.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
                Last report was 4000 plus whatever are returned by opposing team which are usually not counted towards blackouts but are sometimes available even when "sold out".

I need to work, can not risk flying because of chance of moving game and drive through PA is too much when I get off Saturday at 7 AM and have a long Monday day with QA watching for a mistake every minute.
                There is no chance of moving this game, especially this late.
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• RockStar36
                  Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BillyT92679
                  4,000 is actually quite a lot of tickets left over. A blackout is quite possible then.
                  When it gets down to 2K then the TV stations typically pick up the last bit.
                  TV stations don't buy out the tickets and 4k is nothing to worry about on a Monday morning.

D & S Sports

Comment

• G. Host
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    There is no chance of moving this game, especially this late.
                    Yes but by the time you know it getting reasonably priced airfare is impossible.
                    That is part of the issue I have with moving games.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                      • May 2005

I'm just hoping for a 4th consecutive game on local TV. CBS only has 3 early games, so I guess I have a chance, but this probably the least desirable to watch from the average viewer standpoint.

Comment

• mackey789
                        • Jul 2002

It was reported last week that tickets were going fast for the last two games - under 1,500 were remaining for each of the games. They will both sell out.

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                          • Feb 2003

When they had an ad for tickets during yesterday's game they were only advertising the Giants game.
                          "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
                          We are the Rockpile
                          We are the Rockpile
                          BUFF-A-LO

Comment

Working...
                          X