X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Action Jackson!!

This is what I hate about the NFL. Coaches are scared to make decisions because of contracts and politics.

Jackson looked great in pre-season but did it really take 12 weeks and two injuries to figure out that he was better than A-train?

We certainaly didn't need A-train's superior blocking skills considering Trent never took a sack yesterday?

In addition, Jackson seems to be the only RB that can catch a pass.

Props to Jackson!!
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Re: Action Jackson!!

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
    This is what I hate about the NFL. Coaches are scared to make decisions because of contracts and politics.

Jackson looked great in pre-season but did it really take 12 weeks and two injuries to figure out that he was better than A-train?

We certainaly didn't need A-train's superior blocking skills considering Trent never took a sack yesterday?

Props to Jackson!!
    Right on brotha - this kid is a balla and just like Trent, his great preseason was no mirage.

Also why on earth did The Corpse/Fairchild hand the ball off to Wright on a pivotal 3 and 2 yesterday instead of this beast? - nearly cost us the game!

~The Answer

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Lynch wasn't there to support him. What a cancer.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

Props to Jackson!!
          Agreed. I dont know why it wasnt obvious that he should have gotten playing time earlier. He's quick, fast and deceptively strong, pile always moves forward. He can also catch and he had some great blocks against blitzers. If he had played against Jacksonville instead of A-Train we would have done much better. Sure he only had 82 yards rushing but he averaged 5.1 per carry which is the highest average of the year I think. Its clear what the Bills problem is with regards to run blocking. They have trouble against the 3-4 teams because they dont have enough chemistry to decide on their assigments quickly. By next year that should be ironed out.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The Answer
            Right on brotha - this kid is a balla and just like Trent, his great preseason was no mirage.

Also why on earth did The Corpse/Fairchild hand the ball off to Wright on a pivotal 3 and 2 yesterday instead of this beast? - nearly cost us the game!

~The Answer
            Dumbest call of the game!!!

Comment

• DMBcrew36
              • Feb 2005

I look forward to having Lynch back and having Jackson giving him breathers.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Lynch + Jackson = DANGEROUS!!!!
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The Answer
                  The Plagiarist
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  Lynch + Jackson = DANGEROUS!!!!
                  We are going to have one of the better RB combos in the league - scary thing is that Jackson might be a better receiver than Lynch, and we need to start lining him up as a WR on some plays.

If Wright develops that's just an added bonus/trade bait.

~The Answer

Comment

• camelcowboy
                    • Mar 2005

Jackson's blocking was great for a young player! thats what was impressive to me. He is perferct third down back. What i saw yesterday he's a may develop into a starting caliber back.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                      Next Question!
                      • Nov 2004

I really, really like Marshawn Lynch... but... Jackson may prove to be as good, if not better. That kid was amazing yesterday. He single-handedly kept the offense in the game, and only had 16 carries! Give this man the ball!

Jon

Comment

Working...
                      X