PDA

View Full Version : Action Jackson!!

HHURRICANE
12-03-2007, 10:45 AM
This is what I hate about the NFL. Coaches are scared to make decisions because of contracts and politics.

Jackson looked great in pre-season but did it really take 12 weeks and two injuries to figure out that he was better than A-train?

We certainaly didn't need A-train's superior blocking skills considering Trent never took a sack yesterday?

In addition, Jackson seems to be the only RB that can catch a pass.

Props to Jackson!!

The Answer
12-03-2007, 10:47 AM
This is what I hate about the NFL. Coaches are scared to make decisions because of contracts and politics.

Jackson looked great in pre-season but did it really take 12 weeks and two injuries to figure out that he was better than A-train?

We certainaly didn't need A-train's superior blocking skills considering Trent never took a sack yesterday?

Props to Jackson!!

Right on brotha - this kid is a balla and just like Trent, his great preseason was no mirage.

Also why on earth did The Corpse/Fairchild hand the ball off to Wright on a pivotal 3 and 2 yesterday instead of this beast? - nearly cost us the game!

~The Answer

The King
12-03-2007, 10:48 AM
http://www.affichescinema.com/insc_a/action_jackson.jpg

justasportsfan
12-03-2007, 10:50 AM
Lynch wasn't there to support him. What a cancer. :snicker:

Mahdi
12-03-2007, 10:59 AM

Props to Jackson!!
Agreed. I dont know why it wasnt obvious that he should have gotten playing time earlier. He's quick, fast and deceptively strong, pile always moves forward. He can also catch and he had some great blocks against blitzers. If he had played against Jacksonville instead of A-Train we would have done much better. Sure he only had 82 yards rushing but he averaged 5.1 per carry which is the highest average of the year I think. Its clear what the Bills problem is with regards to run blocking. They have trouble against the 3-4 teams because they dont have enough chemistry to decide on their assigments quickly. By next year that should be ironed out.

HHURRICANE
12-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Right on brotha - this kid is a balla and just like Trent, his great preseason was no mirage.

Also why on earth did The Corpse/Fairchild hand the ball off to Wright on a pivotal 3 and 2 yesterday instead of this beast? - nearly cost us the game!

~The Answer

Dumbest call of the game!!!

DMBcrew36
12-03-2007, 11:08 AM
I look forward to having Lynch back and having Jackson giving him breathers.

DraftBoy
12-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Lynch + Jackson = DANGEROUS!!!!

The Answer
12-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Lynch + Jackson = DANGEROUS!!!!

We are going to have one of the better RB combos in the league - scary thing is that Jackson might be a better receiver than Lynch, and we need to start lining him up as a WR on some plays.

If Wright develops that's just an added bonus/trade bait.

~The Answer

camelcowboy
12-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Jackson's blocking was great for a young player! thats what was impressive to me. He is perferct third down back. What i saw yesterday he's a may develop into a starting caliber back.

Mudflap1
12-03-2007, 11:24 AM
I really, really like Marshawn Lynch... but... Jackson may prove to be as good, if not better. That kid was amazing yesterday. He single-handedly kept the offense in the game, and only had 16 carries! Give this man the ball!

Jon