PDA

View Full Version : London Baker Fletcher

mchurchfie
12-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Yesterday when he got burned by Jackson is a good example of why he isn't with Buffalo anymore, too slow in coverage pass coverage.

The King
12-03-2007, 11:11 AM
I still like London he's a good dude who plays hard, but he did get toasted.

shelby
12-03-2007, 05:00 PM
:rofl: Still hatin'?

:D

patmoran2006
12-03-2007, 05:08 PM
One play.. One game for that matter (I didnt think he played well). I'm also pretty sure him and most that team had other things on their mind.

Bottom line: this team is better WITH Fletcher than without him. Levy should've have given him Kelsay's contract, 32 years old or not. Fletch is still having a tremendous year.

OpIv37
12-03-2007, 05:09 PM
One play.. One game for that matter (I didnt think he played well). I'm also pretty sure him and most that team had other things on their mind.

Bottom line: this team is better WITH Fletcher than without him. Levy should've have given him Kelsay's contract, 32 years old or not. Fletch is still having a tremendous year.

but he doesn't fit the system! And even though all the other players on D are doing better after a year in the system, it wouldn't have helped Fletcher at all!

After the game DiG had yesterday, I don't think we're in any position to be hating on Fletch.

G Wolly
12-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Is he still actually going by Fletcher-Baker?

Doesn't he only have Fletcher on his jersey still?

justasportsfan
12-03-2007, 05:22 PM
but he doesn't fit the system! And even though all the other players on D are doing better after a year in the system, it wouldn't have helped Fletcher at all!

After the game DiG had yesterday, I don't think we're in any position to be hating on Fletch.
he doesn't fit the system.

DiG had a bad day. He hasn't had a bad season. I don't miss Fletcher at all. This D was better than when Fletcher was here last year even with the all the injuries.

YardRat
12-03-2007, 05:35 PM
coverage pass coverage.

Is that like double-secret probation?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

mchurchfie
12-03-2007, 06:06 PM
:naughty:

casdhf
12-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Fletch is all hart, bro.

I'd take him back in a second.

Meathead
12-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Is he still actually going by Fletcher-Baker?

Doesn't he only have Fletcher on his jersey still?
no and yes

mchurchfie
12-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Sorry but I don't miss him a bit. We are better off with our younger players.

bills&sabresmvf
12-03-2007, 08:26 PM
you guys have to looks on the upside. DiGiorgio will be better than Fletcher. Fletcher makes a lot of tackles, but its all down field. Look at what our run D did against Washington. Fletcher is they're leading tackler but all have been downfield. I personally like the way he plays, but doesn't fit this system, like many of you have already pointed out. DiGiorgio give him next year. I'm not just saying this because I'm a Bills fan, but this team is something to get excited about. We're a young, inexperienced team and that has shown at times this season, but look out. It could be scary what we're putting together...

bills&sabresmvf
12-03-2007, 08:26 PM
"there" leading tackler, you smart asses will point that out I'm sure.

ajsdx
12-03-2007, 09:00 PM
"there" leading tackler, you smart asses will point that out I'm sure.

I hope you're kidding.

mchurchfie
12-04-2007, 01:44 AM
All I know is that Fletch was involved in the coverage on the last completion Edwards made to Reed for the winning FG. Once again he comes up short during crunchtime.

shelby
12-04-2007, 04:13 AM
:ill:"Their"....
:sorry:

shelby
12-04-2007, 04:14 AM
:ill:"Their"....
:sorry:

YardRat
12-04-2007, 04:26 AM
All I know is that Fletch was involved in the coverage on the last completion Edwards made to Reed for the winning FG. Once again he comes up short during crunchtime.

He also got toasted by Jackson on the 54 yarder the series before. I like Fletch, and hope he continues to stay healthy and play well, but it was time for him to be replaced here and the performance of the defense bears that out to a certain point.

Jan Reimers
12-04-2007, 05:05 AM
Anyone still yearning for Fletcher will be over it when Poz gets back on the field next year.

DiGiorgio is a backup playing due to injury, so comparing him to Fletcher is a little unfair.