PDA

View Full Version : The pressure is on!

Mr. Miyagi
12-03-2007, 01:42 PM
I don't know about you but I'm scared to death about this week's game against the Fish! The pressure is so huge for not being the first team to lose to them!

:nervous:

Night Train
12-03-2007, 01:46 PM
We'll win 9-3 behind 3 Rian Lindell FG's.

Then we'll read 40 threads about how great Trent Edwards is.

justasportsfan
12-03-2007, 01:46 PM

Word!

The King
12-03-2007, 01:49 PM
You guys are unbelievable. A win is a win is a win. Not throwing INT's on comeback drives is a key to winning. If we can win without throwing TD's who cares!

hydro
12-03-2007, 01:49 PM

As long as its a win, sounds good to me! :gobills:

Mr. Miyagi
12-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Back on topic.

Is anyone else worried?

The King
12-03-2007, 01:50 PM
I don't know about you but I'm scared to death about this week's game against the Fish! The pressure is so huge for not being the first team to lose to them!

:nervous:

This game is in Buffalo and that stadium is gonna be nuts. A lot of people have been looking foward to this kind of excitement... and against the fish? Good Luck Miami!

Confidence brings victory. Get on board MM

billsburgh
12-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Trent feels no pressure. he has ice water running through his veins.

justasportsfan
12-03-2007, 01:53 PM
Back on topic.

Is anyone else worried?
I am. If the weather isn't good, this will be Trents first December game and will showcase his arm against the elements.

We will have to depend on dinks and dunks and the running game again. I expect a low scoring game.

The King
12-03-2007, 01:54 PM
I am. If the weather isn't good, this will be Trents first December game and will showcase his arm against the elements.

We will have to depend on dinks and dunks and the running game again. I expect a low scoring game.

Jauron should have them practicing outside all week to prepare.

OpIv37
12-03-2007, 01:55 PM
You guys are unbelievable. A win is a win is a win. Not throwing INT's on comeback drives is a key to winning. If we can win without throwing TD's who cares!

so, we've lowered our QB standard to "not throwing INT's on important drives"? Look, I don't think anyone is complaining about the win, but there's no question that Edwards still has a long way to go. That's understandable since he's still a rookie- I think Night Train was just making the point that any threads about how great Edwards is are still very premature. He's not losing us games and we've tried that formula before with piss-poor results.

Mitchy moo
12-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Trent feels no pressure. he has ice water running through his veins.

Trent's modesty is going to earn him a cool man rep. He's not going to go out and bang every new model / country star he see's. (Even though many of us would in a NY minute).

OpIv37
12-03-2007, 01:57 PM
but back on topic- I agree with Miyagi. All the pressure is on us this week- if Miami loses, it's one more loss in just an awful season. If we lose, not only is it humliating but it knocks us out of the playoff picture for all practical purposes. This is a scary game for us.

camelcowboy
12-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Back on topic.

Is anyone else worried? Any given sunday folks, so im worried, but im more worried about the team trying leave the Ralph if we lose to dolphins.

YardRat
12-03-2007, 01:58 PM

So will Beck.

We should smoke this team. I can't believe they played so poorly against the Jets.

The King
12-03-2007, 01:58 PM
I think Night Train was just making the point that any threads about how great Edwards is are still very premature. He's not losing us games and we've tried that formula before with piss-poor results.
Edwards gives some of a reason to be excited about the Bills right now. All I want to see is this team become relevant again. Right now I see things in Trent that could bring us back. He's not perfect but he gives us hope.

You cant **** on certain zoners for being excited about that.

billsburgh
12-03-2007, 01:59 PM
has anyone forgotten that their qb is John Beck? who hasnt looked very good so far.

justasportsfan
12-03-2007, 02:00 PM
So will Beck.

We should smoke this team. I can't believe they played so poorly against the Jets. I am not worried about Beck vs. our D. I'm more worried about our O . They need to start scoring more than fg's.

Mr. Miyagi
12-03-2007, 02:00 PM
I'll start pounding beer an hour before the game and hopefully I'll be smashed at kickoff so I won't have a heart attack during the game.

Mr. Miyagi
12-03-2007, 02:02 PM
I am not worried about Beck vs. our D. I'm more worried about our O . They need to start scoring more than fg's.
Is Zach Thomas back this week? I think he was close to playing yesterday.

Luckily I think Marshall will be back too.

The King
I'll start pounding beer an hour before the game and hopefully I'll be smashed at kickoff so I won't have a heart attack during the game.

You gotta Billieve man.

justasportsfan
Edwards gives some of a reason to be excited about the Bills right now. All I want to see is this team become relevant again. Right now I see things in Trent that could bring us back. He's not perfect but he gives us hope.

You cant **** on certain zoners for being excited about that.
He isn't crapping on players that are excited about winning, just the ones who think TE is our franchise qb after last sundays game.

The King
12-03-2007, 02:04 PM
He isn't crapping on players that are excited about winning, just the ones who think TE is our franchise qb after last sundays game.

I thought he was after his first drive in NE. Ill gladly eat crow if I turn out wrong.

justasportsfan
12-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Is Zach Thomas back this week? I think he was close to playing yesterday.

Luckily I think Marshall will be back too.
I have no idea.

justasportsfan
12-03-2007, 02:06 PM
I thought he was after his first drive in NE. Ill gladly eat crow if I turn out wrong.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Trent just like I was cautiously optimistic about JP.I don't see him being any better or worse than when JP started his first year.

The King
12-03-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm cautiously optimistic about Trent just like I was cautiously optimistic about JP.

Im going on gut instinct...

deepslant
12-03-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm cautiously optimistic about Trent just like I was cautiously optimistic about JP.I don't see him being any better or worse than when JP started his first year.
You are funny. LOL

justasportsfan
12-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Im going on gut instinct...

for the sake of this franchise, I hope your instincts are right on.

The King
12-03-2007, 02:15 PM
for the sake of this franchise, I hope your instincts are right on.

I put my money where my mouth is by purchasing a Trent jersey... so lets hope so!

justasportsfan
12-03-2007, 02:15 PM
I put my money where my mouth is by purchasing a Trent jersey... so lets hope so!
sweet. Just keep OP away from having to get a TE jersey. They end up leaving.