PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills 2008-2009 Schedule.....

blackonyx89
12-03-2007, 01:51 PM
I know I'm jumping ahead,but I like this schedule. A nice mixture of quality opponents and sucky teams. With some improvements during the offseason, the Bills can win 9-10 games easily and make the playoffs! What do you think about next year?

2008 opponents:

Home: Chargers, Dolphins, 49ers, Jets, Patriots, Raiders, Seahawks, TBD AFC North opponent

Away: Broncos, Cardinals, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Rams, TBD AFC South opponent

YardRat
12-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Playoffs! :gobills:

Mr. Miyagi
12-03-2007, 01:55 PM
I know I'm jumping ahead,but I like this schedule. A nice mixture of quality opponents and sucky teams. With some improvements during the offseason, the Bills can win 9-10 games easily and make the playoffs! What do you think about next year?

2008 opponents:

Home: Chargers, Dolphins, 49ers, Jets, Patriots, Raiders, Seahawks, TBD AFC North opponent

Away: Broncos, Cardinals, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Rams, TBD AFC South opponent
The AFC North opponent will probably be Cleveland.
The AFC South opponent will probably be Jacksonville.

Ouch.

The Answer
12-03-2007, 01:55 PM

2008 opponents:

That means we will likely be facing the Browns at home and the Jags again in Jacksonville - not going to be easy.

But with Trent we are going to have a chance to win every game next year anyway.

~The Answer

Michael82
12-03-2007, 02:34 PM
We get Nate Clements at home! Nice. :snicker:

raphael120
12-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Well definitly doesnt look as daunting as the schedule we had this year, but in the end, as the season wore on, our schedule this year didn't look too bad either.

colin
12-03-2007, 03:07 PM
denver and KC are hard to play in, but i don't think those teams are that great.
at rams and at zona isn't too bad.

so many opponents have to travel east to play us --- that will REALLY hurt them.

if this team improves like i think it can and we get a good TE/WR then we have a shot at running the table at home.

B-DON
12-03-2007, 04:42 PM
denver and KC are hard to play in, but i don't think those teams are that great.
at rams and at zona isn't too bad.

so many opponents have to travel east to play us --- that will REALLY hurt them.

if this team improves like i think it can and we get a good TE/WR then we have a shot at running the table at home.

We stll play the pats at home

DynaPaul
12-03-2007, 04:49 PM
We stll play the pats at home

We play the Pats at home EVERY year.

patmoran2006
12-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Well definitly doesnt look as daunting as the schedule we had this year, but in the end, as the season wore on, our schedule this year didn't look too bad either.
True but you never know.
Going into opening day our opening half looked daunting. Three playoff teams last year (Baltimore, Jets twice) that ended up sucking this season.

****,the way this league works now-a-days SF can end up 13-3 next year. Look at GB this year compared to last.

MTBillsFan
12-03-2007, 06:54 PM
I have a feeling that the NFL will award NE two bye weeks next and we'll have to play them after both. Goodell will feel bad that he took away a first round pick.

AZ might actually be tough.

SABuffalo786
12-03-2007, 07:20 PM

2008 opponents:

1. Chargers - Loss
2. Dolphins - Win
3. San Fran - Win
4. Jets - Win
5. Pats - Loss
6. Oakland - Win
7. Seattle- Loss
8. Cleveland- Win

5-3 @ home

1. Broncos - Loss
2. Cardinals- Win
3. Chiefs- Win
4. Dolphins- Win
5. Jets- Win
6. Pats- Loss
7. Rams- Win
8. Jax- Loss

5-3 away

10-6

Wildcard (hopefully for the second consecutive time!)

im4bflo
12-03-2007, 09:08 PM
1. Chargers - Loss
2. Dolphins - Win
3. San Fran - Win
4. Jets - Win
5. Pats - Loss
6. Oakland - Win
7. Seattle- Loss
8. Cleveland- Win

5-3 @ home

1. Broncos - Loss
2. Cardinals- Win
3. Chiefs- Win
4. Dolphins- Win
5. Jets- Win
6. Pats- Loss
7. Rams- Win
8. Jax- Loss

5-3 away

10-6

Wildcard (hopefully for the second consecutive time!)

You're really stretching it, picking without knowing when we play each team, like a late in the year game, Chargers in Buffalo, takes on a brand new meaning.
I love when Buffalo plays in SD, it's a killer roadtrip, for us SoCal's!

SABuffalo786
12-03-2007, 09:12 PM
You're really stretching it, picking without knowing when we play each team, like a late in the year game, Chargers in Buffalo, takes on a brand new meaning.
I love when Buffalo plays in SD, it's a killer roadtrip, for us SoCal's!

Meh, just a preliminary guess.

im4bflo
12-03-2007, 09:14 PM
I'm not thinking about next year, all I'm focused on is...
" SQUISH THE FISH ! "