PDA

View Full Version : Can we just enjoy this a little?

HHURRICANE
12-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Come on people.

1) We have a rookie QB playing better than any 1st or 2nd year QB in the league.

2) We have the 2nd best rookie RB in the league.

3) We have an exciting RB that we picked up from NFL Europe.

4) We have a legitimate chance to be 7-6.

5) We are in the playoff hunt.

Can we stop trying to find out why Edwards isn't Kelly or Manning and enjoy the fact that he's playing great for a ROOKIE. Can we enjoy the fact that we are in it when weren't expected to do much this year.

im4bflo
12-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Come on people.

1) We have a rookie QB playing better than any 1st or 2nd year QB in the league.

Can we stop trying to find out why Edwards isn't Kelly or Manning and enjoy the fact that he's playing great for a ROOKIE. Can we enjoy the fact that we are in it when weren't expected to do much this year.

We all are enjoying it, but you make it harder too, with these repetative posts about Edwards. He needs a lot of work.

Mitchy moo
12-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Come on people.

What about the Dallas game & that loss, lol.

J / K.

SquishDaFish
12-03-2007, 10:02 PM
AMEN. As long as these threads about Edwards being GOD and the fact people still have to keep bringing up JP vs. Edwards and bla bla

TheBrownBear
12-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Edwards progression has me feeling good...But face it, we still suck ass. We must be the worst 6-6 team in NFL history. We've been outscored by about 100 points this season and our six (very narrow) victories are against teams with about a combined .250 winning percentage. I'm happy we won, but if we get to a playoff game we will be slaughtered by a real football team. Just rewatch the Jacksonville, New England, or Pittsburgh games for proof of what a road playoff game would look like for us. Not trying to be a douchebag, just being realistic (or at least the way I see it).

Having said all that, I still love this team and I will never stop believing.

Mitchy moo
12-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Edwards progression has me feeling good...But face it, we still suck ass. We must be the worst 6-6 team in NFL history. We've been outscored by about 100 points this season and our six (very narrow) victories are against teams with about a combined .250 winning percentage. I'm happy we won, but if we get to a playoff game we will be slaughtered by a real football team. Just rewatch the Jacksonville, New England, or Pittsburgh games for proof of what a road playoff game would look like for us. Not trying to be a douchebag, just being realistic (or at least the way I see it).

We have a 3rd of our starters on IR, are .500 & we suck?? Your lost.

mybills
12-04-2007, 05:47 AM
We tried to enjoy the wins when Losman was the starter, but you wouldn't let us.

Think about that, HURR.

Yasgur's Farm
12-04-2007, 06:07 AM
We tried to enjoy the wins when Losman was the starter, but you wouldn't let us.

Think about that, HURR.BING-F'N-O!!! :fishy:

SquishDaFish
12-04-2007, 06:55 AM
Good posting MyBills

Patti120
12-04-2007, 07:47 AM
I just really need to know when TE will become the next Kelly or P. Manning. I'm just really losing sleep over this. I also need to know when he will receive modeling contracts so that he can be on par with T. Brady.

Someone please help!

Ed
12-04-2007, 11:36 AM

Think about that, HURR.
Exactly! I was gonna say, I've been enjoying our wins all season long. That four game win streak made my month. I don't know what everyone elses problem has been, but its like welcome to the club, finally.

With all the ways this team has found to lose games in the past, it's amazing how unenjoyable winning can be for some people.

So many of us have tried to keep enjoying this team, but we weren't allowed because JP was still the qb. Now he's not though, so we're the ones that need to lighten up?

Go Bills!

justasportsfan
12-04-2007, 11:45 AM

Think about that, HURR.

:10:

jdbillsfan
12-04-2007, 12:33 PM

That was when JP was QB.

SyraBillsLican
12-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Just rewatch the Jacksonville, New England, or Pittsburgh games for proof of what a road playoff game would look like for us. Not trying to be a douchebag, just being realistic (or at least the way I see it).

you think we got destroyed by Jacksonville? We were a single score away from tieing the game with 4 minutes left in the game. You don't think that WITH marshawn in there, we dont win?

i agree with scooby.

you're lost

Philagape
12-04-2007, 01:07 PM
The difference now is that I can feel good for both the present and the future.

justasportsfan
12-04-2007, 01:19 PM
The difference now is that I can feel good for both the present and the future.
that's the way I felt last year.

HHURRICANE
12-04-2007, 06:03 PM

Think about that, HURR.

Uhhh, all 2 of them?

YardRat
12-04-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm having a blast.

mybills
12-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Uhhh, all 2 of them?
See, we're not allowed to enjoy ANY OF THEM.

justasportsfan
12-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Uhhh, all 2 of them?

Does it matter if it's 1 or 3? Had we lost any of those we wouldn't be talking playoffs would we? Think about it.

justasportsfan
12-05-2007, 10:15 AM
See, we're not allowed to enjoy ANY OF THEM.
except the jets game We should enjoy that because Trent started it but JP finished it with a win. :rolleyes: