PDA

View Full Version : NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexwhat
12-03-2007, 10:47 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexwhat
12-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Useless thread - sorry.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-03-2007, 10:48 PM
well I just wasted my evening

Kerr
12-03-2007, 10:49 PM
What a load of bull****. If the patriots aren't the luckiest team...

hammerbillsfan
12-03-2007, 10:50 PM
how big of a horseshoe is up Brady's ass?

scott51
12-03-2007, 10:50 PM
That SUCKED!! It also proved that the Patriots are going undefeated and the NFL is going to make DAMN sure that it happens! I love how at the end of the game the Ravens defenders couldn't look at a NE reciever without seeing a flag and since when is gaining possesion of the ball out of bounds considered a catch??

This game was a f'n joke!

Lexwhat
12-03-2007, 10:52 PM
They're gonna win the damn Super Bowl too. Break every record along the way.

I refuse to watch the Super Bowl this year.

scott51
12-03-2007, 10:53 PM

I would love to see the Patriots go 18-1!!!!!!!!!

SquishDaFish
12-03-2007, 10:54 PM
The NFL wants them to go undefeated

Mitchy moo

Why?? The Bills will be there.

Lexwhat

The refs would deny that though...

Lexwhat
12-03-2007, 10:55 PM

If the Patriots are playing in the super bowl - I refuse to watch.

scott51
12-03-2007, 10:58 PM
The refs would deny that though...

Yeah, I know but it would still be funny!

If they are going to throw the flag on the 4th down pass to the endzone which went incomplete, then why in the hell were there no flags on the final play??? I know you don't usually see a flag on the hail mary but I guarantee if Tom Brady throws that pass then a flag is thrown before the pass is thrown

MTBillsFan
12-03-2007, 11:00 PM
This sucks almost worse then the Cowgirls game!

clumping platelets
12-03-2007, 11:01 PM

Tickets will be tough to get

Oaf
12-03-2007, 11:02 PM
1. 4th and 1. Stopped cold, but there's a time out
2. 4th and 1. Stopped cold, but there's an undeclinable offensive penalty.
3. 4th and 6. Just like the Bills, this was a worse situation for the Ravens than on 4th and 1. Brady looks and dashes for it.
4. BS defensive holding on 4th and 5 stop.
5. Hail Mary 5 feet short.

My goodness, what does it ****in' take? This must have felt like the Cowboys loss for the Ravens fans.

Lexwhat
12-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah, I know but it would still be funny!

If they are going to throw the flag on the 4th down pass to the endzone which went incomplete, then why in the hell were there no flags on the final play??? I know you don't usually see a flag on the hail mary but I guarantee if Tom Brady throws that pass then a flag is thrown before the pass is thrown

To be honest, I turned away from the TV during that last Patriots drive because I just had a really bad feeling...

I watched the final Ravens possession. And there, right in front of my eyes, just 2 yards away.........

:wail::wail::wail:

I can't believe someone hasen't broken Brady's knees yet...

feelthepain
12-03-2007, 11:04 PM
How about Brady getting rid of the ball and no intentional grounding was called. The entire game ......as usual was full of purposeful missed calls, that of course favored the Pats. What a shock! Not only do they cheat and get caught, but are given games on top of it all, unreal. Oh and they will have probably a top 3 pick in the draft.

Kenny
12-03-2007, 11:04 PM

Nah... I'd much rather see them go 15-1... Beat the Phins so they get closer to the inevitable 0-16 mark, and then lose the final game of the season.

And then have Buffalo beat them in the playoffs ofcourse.

scott51
12-03-2007, 11:05 PM
To be honest, I turned away from the TV during that last Patriots drive because I just had a really bad feeling...

I watched the final Ravens possession. And there, right in front of my eyes, just 2 yards away.........

:wail::wail::wail:

I can't believe someone hasen't broken Brady's knees yet...

someone needs to step up and send in a garbage player with one job to do: take out Tom Brady at all costs, if that means drilling him in the f'n knees 15 seconds after he has thrown the ball then do it! Take that stupid SOB out! Too bad they couldn't send someone in to run out of bound and take out BB as well!!

cocamide
12-03-2007, 11:07 PM
how big of a horseshoe is up Brady's ass?

It's not a horseshoe. It's another part of the anatomy, and it's from a zebra.

Lexwhat
12-03-2007, 11:07 PM
1. 4th and 1. Stopped cold, but there's a time out
2. 4th and 1. Stopped cold, but there's an undeclinable offensive penalty.
3. 4th and 6. Just like the Bills, this was a worse situation for the Ravens than on 4th and 1. Brady looks and dashes for it.
4. BS defensive holding on 4th and 5 stop.
5. Hail Mary 5 feet short.

My goodness, what does it ****in' take? This must have felt like the Cowboys loss for the Ravens fans.

You're telling me...

Actually, it might be even worse for Ravens fans. Baltimore had a chance at stopping history.

Imagine how Ed Reed and Willis must be feeling right now ... I almost feel bad for those punks -- almost.

hammerbillsfan
12-03-2007, 11:08 PM
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10105/evilrefavatar.bmp

Mitchy moo
12-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Tickets will be tough to get

You maybe right there. All we can do is try.

Lexwhat
12-03-2007, 11:10 PM
someone needs to step up and send in a garbage player with one job to do: take out Tom Brady at all costs, if that means drilling him in the f'n knees 15 seconds after he has thrown the ball then do it! Take that stupid SOB out! Too bad they couldn't send someone in to run out of bound and take out BB as well!!

Mike Vick??

Mitchy moo
12-03-2007, 11:10 PM
How about Brady getting rid of the ball and no intentional grounding was called. The entire game ......as usual was full of purposeful missed calls, that of course favored the Pats. What a shock! Not only do they cheat and get caught, but are given games on top of it all, unreal. Oh and they will have probably a top 3 pick in the draft.

They are down to the second pick as of today. Are the fins going to let them trade up to #1, just for friendship sakes so the fins can grab another WR?

Lexwhat
12-03-2007, 11:14 PM

Nice post.

Who the hell are they gonna select?? They are so loaded already.

Imagine how bad it would be, if the Pats landed Glenn Dorsey...

scott51
12-03-2007, 11:14 PM
It's not a horseshoe. It's another part of the anatomy, and it's from a zebra.

No its from the NFL

scott51
12-03-2007, 11:15 PM
Mike Vick??

fine with me, I honestly don't care who does it but I will love it when it happened!

cocamide
12-03-2007, 11:17 PM
No its from the NFL

zebra = referee

scott51
12-03-2007, 11:19 PM
zebra = referee

I know I was talking the NFL offices and then the referees when the NFL isn't around