PDA

View Full Version : How much do Refs cost?

!Papacrunk!
12-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Wayne H is a very rich guy, I'm just wondering how much it would cost him to buy the refs for this Sunday, lol j/k. I bet the price the Pats paid was quite a bit since it was a night game, but I would imagine they get a discount. You'd think the crew for this Sunday would be a bit of a bargain since it's a Dolphins game, sigh.

Seriously though, I'm always rooting for my team, even if they do fall dubiously to 0-16, but come one, we need all the help we can get, starting this Sunday, lol.

:fishy:

Static
12-04-2007, 03:53 PM
wE ARE pERFECT!!!!!!

madness
12-04-2007, 04:05 PM
No need to pay. The league had a secret meeting today once they realized Buffalo's slim chances at a wildcard and Miami's winless season are pulling attention away from 'America's Dream' (NFL's code name for the NE campaign).

The same ref crew from last night will be doing our game and if they fail the NFL will use the flex schedule to move Buffalo's game against the Giants to Monday night @ NE against NE figuring nobody wants to watch the Bucs @ 49ers and it's an excellent chance for NE to show their mighty power once again for the people who doubted them the last couple of weeks.

They're still plotting how to give Miami a win if the refs fail but, honestly, they're just running out of ideas. :idunno:

Dont drink the water
12-04-2007, 04:05 PM
What Miami ought to do is make a conditional trade with Bengals - a gentleman's agreement. Promise to trade the #1 pick to Bengals IF they are not uindefeated. Bengals will have no chance of playoffs after Sunday and this incentive will let them act like the losers who constantly are saying a team should intemtional lose to improve draft picks.

Mitchy moo
12-04-2007, 05:11 PM
What Miami ought to do is make a conditional trade with Bengals - a gentleman's agreement. Promise to trade the #1 pick to Bengals IF they are not uindefeated. Bengals will have no chance of playoffs after Sunday and this incentive will let them act like the losers who constantly are saying a team should intemtional lose to improve draft picks.

We need cinci to rise above and win out. (it helps the Bills)

Buffatexas
12-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Wayne H is a very rich guy, I'm just wondering how much it would cost him to buy the refs for this Sunday, lol j/k. I bet the price the Pats paid was quite a bit since it was a night game, but I would imagine they get a discount. You'd think the crew for this Sunday would be a bit of a bargain since it's a Dolphins game, sigh.

Seriously though, I'm always rooting for my team, even if they do fall dubiously to 0-16, but come one, we need all the help we can get, starting this Sunday, lol.

:fishy:

Call Don Shula, after all, he should know how much as he had them in his pocket for the 70's and early 80's

Ickybaluky
12-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Who you kidding, papa.

Even the refs couldn't help the current Miami team.

YardRat
12-04-2007, 06:21 PM
The winning TD wasn't a good catch...he was bobbling the ball as he stepped out of bounds.

Bad call.

LtFinFan66
12-04-2007, 06:31 PM
:goodpost:

Ed
12-04-2007, 06:40 PM
My trusted sources have confirmed that the Pats pay the refs off with sexual favors. So miami shouldn't have any problems "buying" them off, but Tom Brady will always be their favorite.

G. Host
12-04-2007, 07:52 PM
We need cinci to rise above and win out. (it helps the Bills)

Winning or losing against the Fish means nothng for Bills attempt playoff race. If they win last four games they only get 8-8 record and that does nothing for Bills - Bills need 9-7 record and preferably 10-6 record to make playoffs a reasonable shot so winning next three and losing to the Fish does not hurt us.