Where the hell is all the depth we are finding on our team coming from??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Where the hell is all the depth we are finding on our team coming from??

Fast Freddie looked like a super hero, Trent looks like a poised multi-year vet, multiple no name guys on D that play like they are posessed. Where the hell did we get these guys??

When we get all our starters back next year, we're going to be stacked. I mean my goodness, how talented will we be?
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Where the hell is all the depth we are finding on our team coming from??

Originally posted by Skooby
    Fast Freddie
    DO NOT confuse Jonathan "Fast Freddie" Smith with Fred Jackson. This is not the crappy ol' Fast Freddie.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Good coaching.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• hydro
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
        Good coaching.
        I keep reading our coaching is horrible.
        BERNIAC!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by hydrosmak
          That's from the same people that are still hurt because of the Dallas game and want to live in the past. Remember 3 months ago and that Denver game????

I mean man, just give it up. We know those games didn't work out.

Comment

• The Answer
            The Plagiarist
            • Mar 2007

Fast Freddie looked like a super hero, Trent looks like a poised multi-year vet, multiple no name guys on D that play like they are posessed. Where the hell did we get these guys??

When we get all our starters back next year, we're going to be stacked. I mean my goodness, how talented will we be?
            Don't forget we have a TON of draft picks to use in April too - and you have to figure that we will sign at least 2 - 4 2nd tier veteran free agents that will come in help fills some holes.

~The Answer

Comment

• Ingtar33
              Dances With Buffaloes
              • Sep 2002

we're playing above ourselves in a mediocre league which is riddled with bad coaching, and poor drafting.

in short... we're still an under talented, and slow squad playing solid fundamental football.

Low turnovers, good turnover margin, low penalties and good special teams.

if we could get something clicking on offense we'll be a playoff team with those traits.
              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                we're playing above ourselves in a mediocre league which is riddled with bad coaching, and poor drafting.

in short... we're still an under talented, and slow squad playing solid fundamental football.

if we could get something clicking on offense we'll be a playoff team with those traits.
                We'll be there.....

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

Slow? Defense is extremely fast but small.

Otherwise I agree.

It is size of the heart of the dog not the size of the dog which matters unless the bigger dog has as much heart.

Comment

• Bone
                    Bone
                    • Oct 2006

Marv Levy.
                    BILLIEVE

Comment

• LABillsFan
                      • Aug 2002

This is the reason that I won't bag on the Bills or the coaching staff. Look what they have done with 2nd, 3rd and 4th stringers. To be 6-6 at this point, some argue the Bills could be 8-4, they could easily be 5-7, but with the players they have, not only are they gaining experience, but the drive to want to play more next year with the returning starters will push the level of competition even higher.
                      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Oaf
                          Do you read what you write?
                          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                          Yeah buddy, I had that problem too. Just add Op and NightHawk onto your Ignore List and call me in the morning.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                            • Dec 2003

In all honesty I think it's the starters we have aren't that much better the backups ie we lack star/elite talent at the top therefore the dropoff isn't as pronounced. That's why we're average. That all said the talent we do have has prodouced better then I expected results as in the preason I thought we'd be 6-10 season as didn't anticipate the defense to be as stong in the redzone as it's been and didn't expect the offensive running game to be as good as it's been.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Excellent post!

Comment

Working...
                              X