• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Joe Delamielleure a Lions Fan???

Says so here.

That is a bummer.

Delamielleure is certain the AAFL will find a home in the hearts of football fans. As for his dream of playing again, he's got another admission that's even more unfathomable.

"I'm a Detroit Lions fan," he said. "And I admit it."

How out there is that?
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Re: Joe Delamielleure a Lions Fan???

So he is a Lions fan. Lots of people have multiple team affiliations especially a favorite team in NFC and AFC. Lots also change affiliations when they move.

Better to be honest about than pretending. Hope he plays well and not just as a demo/scrimmage.

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by G. Host
      So he is a Lions fan. Lots of people have multiple team affiliations especially a favorite team in NFC and AFC. Lots also change affiliations when they move.

Better to be honest about than pretending. Hope he plays well and not just as a demo/scrimmage.
      So he likes a crappy team, every member of this board can be accused of doing that on a almost daily basis.

Comment

• Hard Nose Football
        Registered Retard
        • Nov 2007

People seem to forget that his departure from Buffalo wasn't full of roses.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

Joe D also confesses to be a Browns fan and speaks fondly of his days in Cleveland. Hell he even opened a business in Cleveland called "Joe D's Printing"

As of 5 years ago it was still open, not sure as of today.

Comment

Working...
          X