PDA

View Full Version : Rodney Harrison Taunting?

Lexwhat
12-04-2007, 10:09 PM
I am not sure if this was mentioned before, but did anyone see Rodney Harrison taunting Brian Billick last night?

------------------------------

You couldn't have missed the exchange between Patriots safety Rodney Harrison and Ravens coach Brian Billick last night when Harrison approached the Baltimore sideline and apparently had words for the Ravens' bench or even Billick himself.

Billick's response was to blow three kisses in Harrison's direction, a gesture we are sure to see on some NFL Films promo or even as part of a beer commercial somewhere down the road.

Harrison's take was this: "I'm married, so he can't be my girlfriend. I'm not that kind of guy."

----------------------------------

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ordine/blog/2007/12/harrison_to_billick_not_that_k.html

There's actually a video of it on there...

Slim
12-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Harrison is a punk.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Harrison is a PUKE

LtFinFan66
12-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Yeah, I loved that he sent some kisses Harrisons way

YardRat
12-05-2007, 04:39 AM
Payback's a *****.

Night Train
12-05-2007, 04:58 AM
The guy is good but he cannot defend his obvious immaturity in multiple instances during his career. Is anyone actually surprised ?

Like many so-called adults, he's never grown up.

mybills
12-05-2007, 06:05 AM
Anyone see Welker shove #35 for no reason at all and not get a ulc flag? The play was over and the guy was walking back to the pile/los where it ended, then Welker came running across and slammed into him. Two other Ravens jumped in to set him straight.

casdhf
12-05-2007, 07:00 AM
I hope something hits his femoral artery.

Too soon?

colin
12-05-2007, 07:13 AM
the pats are a classless organization.

i laugh and giggle hoping they get hurt

pats-were-right
12-05-2007, 07:57 AM
the pats are a classless organization.

i laugh and giggle hoping they get hurt

Scumbag.

don137
12-05-2007, 08:13 AM
The Patriots are a classless organization and it starts at the coach. It does not surprise me by his actions. Heck they even drafted Merriweather who is very much a low character guy. Its about winning with the Patriots. No room for class or being a role model to kids and setting a good example while trying to win. Its winning at all costs. I am not saying all of them are bad but they have a lot of classless people in that organization.

colin
12-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Scumbag.

eat me troll.

your squad goes after guys knees every chance they get, they have it coming and i'll be happy when they get it.

pats-were-right
12-05-2007, 09:04 AM
eat me troll.

your squad goes after guys knees every chance they get, they have it coming and i'll be happy when they get it.

Basic principles of decency prevent me from wishing the same thing on you.