PDA

View Full Version : Having F. Jackson and ML out there will give us a chance to wear down D's

Mitchy moo
12-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Having 2 guys out there that can run and catch gives us so many more options than before but the real deal is wearing down opposing Defenses. Hitting them with all the speed you can all the time tires people out and gives you great passes chances as well.

When we make the playoffs, we'll have a shot of going far because of this fact. Teams can prepare for one guy but 2 guys hitting you all the time gives you a HUGE advantage. Mark my words, we are going to improve on offense in a big way this season.

bigbub2352
12-05-2007, 09:28 AM
I think with those 2 and add Wright to the mix, we could be set for yrs to come at RB, at least for the next 4-5yrs, this will give us alot of room to concentrate on other areas of need for the offense to become more explosive, thru FA and Draft, i think 2 WR, a TE and a real Hback and this offense starts to become a real threat, and it all starts with a compitent ground game

Mitchy moo
12-05-2007, 11:36 AM
I think with those 2 and add Wright to the mix, we could be set for yrs to come at RB, at least for the next 4-5yrs, this will give us alot of room to concentrate on other areas of need for the offense to become more explosive, thru FA and Draft, i think 2 WR, a TE and a real Hback and this offense starts to become a real threat, and it all starts with a compitent ground game

We get our ground game on track, Trent will have a field day in the air. It seems that accurate 25-30 yards are not too much to ask.

juice
12-05-2007, 01:16 PM
It's the ML show when he's healthy but FJ might be the most versitile of the two RBs because of his ability to throw the ball, that makes FJ a triple threat.

Mahdi
12-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Having 2 guys out there that can run and catch gives us so many more options than before but the real deal is wearing down opposing Defenses. Hitting them with all the speed you can all the time tires people out and gives you great passes chances as well.

When we make the playoffs, we'll have a shot of going far because of this fact. Teams can prepare for one guy but 2 guys hitting you all the time gives you a HUGE advantage. Mark my words, we are going to improve on offense in a big way this season.
I like the wearing down the D with our 2 RBs idea, however, you have to get good yardage on first down consistently to accomplish that and our YPC is still too low for us to be a power offense. Next year we may have more success since our OL will have a full year under their belts. I expect us to run very well against the Eagles and Giants but it wont be easy against the Dolphins and Browns. We dont have the chemistry to run well against a 3-4 team yet.

Mitchy moo
12-05-2007, 02:09 PM
I like the wearing down the D with our 2 RBs idea, however, you have to get good yardage on first down consistently to accomplish that and our YPC is still too low for us to be a power offense. Next year we may have more success since our OL will have a full year under their belts. I expect us to run very well against the Eagles and Giants but it wont be easy against the Dolphins and Browns. We dont have the chemistry to run well against a 3-4 team yet.

Well we look to do well against 3 of the 4 teams and the Browns game is a clutch game we need to win.

Mr. Miyagi
12-05-2007, 02:10 PM
You know what this means?

:bigwave: A-Train

Mahdi
12-05-2007, 02:13 PM
You know what this means?

:bigwave: A-Train
A-Train has been derailed. The guy just doesnt have anymore burst.