Can you imagine what will happen to the pshyche of this team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Can you imagine what will happen to the pshyche of this team...

If we make the playoffs this year? If we can at least get a wildcard spot anything can happen. There doesn't seem to be any way we can hang yet with the big dogs but just to get to a wildcard game this year would boost the confidence of this team unbillievably.

Good things are coming either way!
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Re: Can you imagine what will happen to the pshyche of this team...

crap! how do I edit a spelling error in this thread?

...psyche
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• DynaPaul
      • Sep 2003

Man, I would be happy to just be IN the playoffs. I don't even care if we lost in the first round, just getting there after being out so long would be a small victory. I'm not thinking about the playoffs though because it really looks like we have to win out the last 4 games.

Comment

• The Answer
        The Plagiarist
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by jpdex12
        If we make the playoffs this year? If we can at least get a wildcard spot anything can happen. There doesn't seem to be any way we can hang yet with the big dogs but just to get to a wildcard game this year would boost the confidence of this team unbillievably.

Good things are coming either way!
        With Studwards we have a chance to run the table - and if we get in to the playoffs it's irrevelant what happened in the regular season against teams like NE, JAX or PIT if we match up with them again since we have a competent NFL QB now.

~The Answer

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by DevilPaul
          Man, I would be happy to just be IN the playoffs. I don't even care if we lost in the first round, just getting there after being out so long would be a small victory. I'm not thinking about the playoffs though because it really looks like we have to win out the last 4 games.
          Hell no if we make it in, I want to win a game at least. Look what happened to the Jets and the Chiefs last year. They were so happy to have just made it in, they got blown out in the first round and laughed at by all.

Comment

Working...
          X