X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

How bad are the Dolphins??

The fact that it's Wednesday and there is hardly any talk on the game just says how bad the Dolphins are.

NFL on Sirrius was saying how bad Beck looks already and how there is no excuse for a guy this mature (age and experience) commiting that many turnovers.

The good news for us is that the fins won't be any better next year either which means 2 W's already in '08!!
  • mayotm
    • Jul 2003

Re: How bad are the Dolphins??

They aren't bad enough for the Bills to take lightly. The Bills simply aren't good enough to take anybody lightly. I don't think it will be as close as the game in Miami, but it still makes me nervous.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mayotm
      They aren't bad enough for the Bills to take lightly. The Bills simply aren't good enough to take anybody lightly. I don't think it will be as close as the game in Miami, but it still makes me nervous.
      I actually think that this will be our biggest win of the season. I think we will have our largest margin of victory!!

This team will not take anybody lightly and I actually think the last game was too close for this team's comfort. I expect a very aggressive gameplan with Trent excuting to perfection!!

Comment

• mayotm
        • Jul 2003

I hope you're right.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mayotm
          I hope you're right.
          I'm 2 for 2 so I'll go FOR the hat trick and make it 3 weeks in a row!!!!

I'm guaranteeing a win with Mr. Edwrads in the pocket!!!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
            • Mar 2005

Perfect

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

I'll answer the thread question on Monday.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

Hungry players make plays and now with stars injured some unkown player with heart will give it all! Some teams have learned that about Bills and Bills will not disrespect the Dolphins and make that same way.

Comment

• Ed
                  Dude
                  • Sep 2002

The Dolphins are 0-12, so I'd say they're pretty bad.

No excuse to lose this game. If we do, fire and cut everyone.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                    Perfect
                    See, you made me laugh. I got your sarcasm on that one!!!!

Comment

• G Wolly
                      • Mar 2004

I just hope we don't overlook this game too much. The Dolphins lost several of their games by small margins.

I just don't wanna give them their first win on Sunday. Let em beat the Pats.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Immortal Corruptor
                        I just hope we don't overlook this game too much. The Dolphins lost several of their games by small margins.

I just don't wanna give them their first win on Sunday. Let em beat the Pats.

I see the Bills playing this game harder than any game this year. I think they know they got away with one down in miami.

I expect our best game of the year.

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          The fact that it's Wednesday and there is hardly any talk on the game just says how bad the Dolphins are.

NFL on Sirrius was saying how bad Beck looks already and how there is no excuse for a guy this mature (age and experience) commiting that many turnovers.

The good news for us is that the fins won't be any better next year either which means 2 W's already in '08!!
                          Your obvious hate for the Dolphins is spilling over. I see you make no mention of the ton of key injuries the Dolphins have, but why would you? It would ruin your ability to make a stupid bias view of reality into a thread.

Oh and as if your short sightedness weren't obvious enough, you then turn into Miss. Cleo and try to predict the future.

Post Edited.

As if those two bias views weren't lame enough, you mention a "Quote" from Sirrius....which I'm 100% positive was taken out of context because well, it was you who is repeating it (nuff said). You have this thing with trashing Beck, but do you mention how badly the Jets beat up on former SB winning QB Big Ben? No, of course not. Beck didn't play poorly, He was handing the ball off to a guy who was just signed a week ago and throwing the ball to one experienced WR. He's had little to work with due to all the injuries, not to mention Chambers being traded to the Chargers, not to mention the watered down gameplan most rookies are allowed to execute. But hey, you keep living off the hope that Beck is the next Rob Johnson or JP Losman, whinny.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
                            Your obvious hate for the Dolphins is spilling over. I see you make no mention of the ton of key injuries the Dolphins have, but why would you? It would ruin your ability to make a stupid bias view of reality into a thread.

Oh and as if your short sightedness weren't obvious enough, you then turn into Miss. Cleo and try to predict the future.

Post Edited.

As if those two bias views weren't lame enough, you mention a "Quote" from Sirrius....which I'm 100% positive was taken out of context because well, it was you who is repeating it (nuff said). You have this thing with trashing Beck, but do you mention how badly the Jets beat up on former SB winning QB Big Ben? No, of course not. Beck didn't play poorly, He was handing the ball off to a guy who was just signed a week ago and throwing the ball to one experienced WR. He's had little to work with due to all the injuries, not to mention Chambers being traded to the Chargers, not to mention the watered down gameplan most rookies are allowed to execute. But hey, you keep living off the hope that Beck is the next Rob Johnson or JP Losman, whinny.
                            Beck didn't play poorly?!!?

Comment

• Mike13
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

You do know that he's a ****ing rookie right? You do know that rookie's struggle right? Even the almighty Trent Edwards isnt perfect.

And You believe some idiot anlayst on Sirrius? and you can predict the future?

Ist it his fault his blockers couldnt pick up a blitz? I'll agree that he made bad throws and the picks were the results of him being a rookie.
                              But this Beck bashing is completly moronic and devoid of logic....Oh right this is Billszone so that comes with the territory.

Comment

Working...
                              X