• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Lee Evans

My gut feeling tells me Trent will hook up with him a couple of times for touch downs this week.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Lee Evans

My gut feeling is that Evans is going to drop those passes and find a way to say something negative about those passes.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

that's not your gut, that's your dislike for him.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

i don't dislike evans. i just think he isn't being fair to the team by being so vocal about a guy who clearly wasn't any better than a rookie. and between the ravens game where he tried to drop a nice pass, and then the redskins game where he did drop a nice pass, it becomes clearer by the day that he doesn't want to be on this team unless JP is.

I hope i'm wrong.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

He needs 1 more 100 yd game to tie Eric Moulds. Somehow I don't think he's dropping them on purpose.

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

My gut feeling is that he's going to drop a wide open TD but then on the next opportunity...

he's going to juggle it like a soccer ball off his knees, up to his head, off his shoulders a few times, off his foot a couple more and then catch it after playing hot potato off both hands all while getting his feet inbounds at the corner of the endzone.

Comment

• mayotm
              • Jul 2003

The crap about Evans is getting old. He hasn't had a very good year, but to suggest he isn't trying when Edwards is playing is ridiculous. It's also ridiculous to assume he has a problem with Edwards just because he supported JP. People act like Evans came out and ripped Edwards. Since it now seems abundantly clear that JP is done in Buffalo, I don't think you'll hear another thing about it from Evans. Look for Evans and Edwards to start clicking in the very near future.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mayotm
                The crap about Evans is getting old. He hasn't had a very good year, but to suggest he isn't trying when Edwards is playing is ridiculous. It's also ridiculous to assume he has a problem with Edwards just because he supported JP. People act like Evans came out and ripped Edwards. Since it now seems abundantly clear that JP is done in Buffalo, I don't think you'll hear another thing about it from Evans. Look for Evans and Edwards to start clicking in the very near future.
                That's because some posters are putting the blame on him when Trent can't score. It's not in the best interest of any wr to intentionally drop passes. That's not how you end up with a big contract.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla *****
                  • Jul 2002

Trent needs more time to get comfortable. It will come. How quickly we forget he's a rookie.....

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                    • Jul 2002

And people said the JP supporters could make up excuses...
                    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• shelby
                      The Vanilla *****
                      • Jul 2002

i'm not a Trent supporter. i'm a Bills fan.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Go America, Go Trent, Go Bills!
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                        X