• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Oh yeah!!

Dear John,

Congratulations you have been selected at random for obstucted view seats at the AMP / NHL Winter Classic on January 1st, 2008. The obstructed-view seats are located in the first 15 rows of Ralph Wilson Stadium. The seats will be obstructed-view due to the configuration of the boards and glass on the field. Check your mail in the next week for your tickets

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Oh yeah!!

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
    Dear John,

Congratulations you have been selected at random for obstucted view seats at the AMP / NHL Winter Classic on January 1st, 2008. The obstructed-view seats are located in the first 15 rows of Ralph Wilson Stadium. The seats will be obstructed-view due to the configuration of the boards and glass on the field. Check your mail in the next week for your tickets

Why did you put your name on the list when you already have a bunch of tickets? Just to sell them? Don't you feel bad for the people who didn't get any and can't afford to pay $150 per ticket on ebay?

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

Dear John,

Alright, I'm ending my month and a half long silence in this forum on this one... This pisses me off. Don't you already have a bunch of tickets for this thing? All I wanted was to be able to go with my dad and little brother to see this, and I've been shut out of tickets every single way possible. You already have multiple tickets and now you get picked to get even more... awesome

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
        Why did you put your name on the list when you already have a bunch of tickets? Just to sell them? Don't you feel bad for the people who didn't get any and can't afford to pay $150 per ticket on ebay?
        Because I have friends from out of town that would like to go

and no.
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
          Alright, I'm ending my month and a half long silence in this forum on this one... This pisses me off. Don't you already have a bunch of tickets for this thing? All I wanted was to be able to go with my dad and little brother to see this, and I've been shut out of tickets every single way possible. You already have multiple tickets and now you get picked to get even more... awesome
          Good post! I'm sure that others who got the tickets will be selling them too. And as I continue to look at ebay, the prices just depress the hell out of me. I am looking for 3 tickets together for me, and a couple friends. I continue to search ebay every day and see them going for $150 or $200 per ticket. That is disgusting and totally unfair.

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

I agree Mikey. Hope for a Sabres suckage I guess? I dunno.

My friend Amanda called me yesterday asking if I knew anyone looking for ice bowl tickets, I replied yes; a couple thousand.

She said "haha ok well I am selling 2 pairs for $300 a piece" I said wow not bad, where in the hundreds? She goes: "They're upper bowl, not in the hundreds". I promptly told her to go **** herself

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

I agree Mikey. Hope for a Sabres suckage I guess? I dunno.

My friend Amanda called me yesterday asking if I knew anyone looking for ice bowl tickets, I replied yes; a couple thousand.

She said "haha ok well I am selling 2 pairs for $300 a piece" I said wow not bad, where in the hundreds? She goes: "They're upper bowl, not in the hundreds". I promptly told her to go **** herself
              Good man!

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                Will not tolerate vandalism.
                • Apr 2006

Because I have friends from out of town that would like to go
                Too bad.

Comment

• JD
                  Sabres Zone
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot
                  Too bad.
                  Yeah, for you. Have fun watching from home!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

I thought the obstructed view tickets had to go to people taking kids?

Comment

• JD
                      Sabres Zone
                      • Sep 2003

Its true. I'm giving the child ticket to my 15 yr old cousin.

Comment

• Myers57
                        Registered User and McLovin stunt double
                        • Sep 2003

jd your a ****ing *******

(yo pm me i want to buy some tix)

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                          • Feb 2003

Yeah, for you. Have fun watching from home!

I'm going to laugh so hard when it's 50 degrees and raining on New Years.
                          "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
                          We are the Rockpile
                          We are the Rockpile
                          BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• JD
                            Sabres Zone
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by SABuffalo786
                            I'm going to laugh so hard when it's 50 degrees and raining on New Years.
                            I'll do the same when I'm ****faced, ripping on a Penguins fan and then ****ing his girlfriend in the flat of my truck.. all while you're sitting at home listening to NBC's great play by play man talk about the FIRST EVER OUTDOOR NHL GAME IN THE UNITED STATES.

Comment

• RockStar36
                              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                              • Sep 2004

I'll do the same when I'm ****faced, ripping on a Penguins fan and then ****ing his girlfriend in the flat of my truck.. all while you're sitting at home listening to NBC's great play by play man talk about the FIRST EVER OUTDOOR NHL GAME IN THE UNITED STATES.
                              Yeah I'm sure you'll be doing all those things pimp daddy.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                              X