• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Wilson better do the right thing

Fans have been supportive of this team that has generally sucked for the past near-decade. The Bills have sold out the first six home games this year, despite losing most of their "marqee" players this past offseason.

If there is under a thousand tix left, and push comes to shove last second, Wilson BETTER buy those seats up-- reward the fans for their continued support. It's Christmas time and a lot of fans can't afford seats right now, we've still sold what, 69,000 or so tickets for the game?

Buy those ****ing seats up, Ralphie.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Rob49
    • Nov 2007

Re: Wilson better do the right thing

It's on the fans regardless. If you want to see the game and cant because of a blackout, buy a ticket, it's that simple. If its not showing in your area it means you live close enough to the stadium to go.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

I have tix.

alot of fans can't afford them this time of year, and enough tix have been sold and enough support for a generally crappy team (over the years) has been shown for him to buy those tix up.

It would be a disgrace to have this game blacked out, period.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
        • Sep 2003

The CBS stations in Buffalo and Rochester will buy the remaining tickets. They have to. They would take an even bigger hit if they lost the ad revenue from a Bills game. 1,000 tix @ $55 avg split two ways? It's a no brainer.

PTR
        10 Commandments of the D
        1. Never stop Rocking.
        2. Legalize all drugs.
        3. Quit your day job.
        4. All Religion should be taxed.
        5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
        6. F**k her gently.
        7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
        8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
        9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
        10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          Fans have been supportive of this team that has generally sucked for the past near-decade. The Bills have sold out the first six home games this year, despite losing most of their "marqee" players this past offseason.

If there is under a thousand tix left, and push comes to shove last second, Wilson BETTER buy those seats up-- reward the fans for their continued support. It's Christmas time and a lot of fans can't afford seats right now, we've still sold what, 69,000 or so tickets for the game?

Buy those ****ing seats up, Ralphie.
          Ummmmm..

Not to piss on your 5,687 Ralph rant of the year, but how many times has he done so in the past?

He does it every year.

Quite honestly, I am a little embarassed that this game is not sold out. The Bills are quite alive in the playoffs and it is Miami.
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

maybe if he had put a better team on the field in the last ten years they would be sold out...that ride where people buy tickets by default despite the team stinking has run out...it catches up to you in the future.

Comment

• Buffatexas
              • Aug 2002

why cant we just tarp off a block of seats and claim they are under repair like the Jags seem to do every year?

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

maybe fans are fed up with constantly sellin out the Ralph for mediocracy, i have seasons and go to an away game every year and i know that many have done the same, how about Schobel actually doin something for the commnity for once and buy the tickets, or golisano or hammister or wegmans or tops or Ralph, its the holidays and everything is tuff so i think it is time for those who have more money than they know what to do with to pony up buy the tickets and give them to charity and write it off, this is sad
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• raphael120
                  Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Rob49
                  It's on the fans regardless. If you want to see the game and cant because of a blackout, buy a ticket, it's that simple. If its not showing in your area it means you live close enough to the stadium to go.
                  It's not as easy as that, pal.

There's many reasons why people shouldn't be forced to buy tickets if they want to see a bills game. Not everyone who are Bills fans want to be in the cold weather. Think about it. There are more than a fair share of Bills fans that are elderly who won't want to go into the cold weather situation, and even parents with babies/small children. Money issue also...even though if you REALLY are a big bills fan you should be saving some moneny...its not like saving money for a Bills ticket is going to break the bank to do it...but...

To say if you're close enough to go to the game, go, is a pretty ignorant blanket statement.

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

the miami rivalry just isn't what it once was. they have no one on their team, we are all expecting a win here.

And this game shows whether its another mediocre season, or one with actual hope for playoffs this year, and a real chance to be something next year.

We've been burned by this too many times in the last 8 years.

New England is the new miami because we want to beat them sooooo bad. Miami is the worst team in the league, it's xmas season and chanukah, largest stadium, and an expectation that those seats will go.

A lot of fans from the opposing teams travel to buffalo. But what miami fans are going to come up for a team that has nobodies in every position.

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

WAHHHHH.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• M
                        • Aug 2006

Seems like he doesn't have to now. Some local business bought the remaining tix.
                        Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                          the miami rivalry just isn't what it once was. they have no one on their team, we are all expecting a win here.

And this game shows whether its another mediocre season, or one with actual hope for playoffs this year, and a real chance to be something next year.

We've been burned by this too many times in the last 8 years.

New England is the new miami because we want to beat them sooooo bad. Miami is the worst team in the league, it's xmas season and chanukah, largest stadium, and an expectation that those seats will go.

A lot of fans from the opposing teams travel to buffalo. But what miami fans are going to come up for a team that has nobodies in every position.
                          Good post!

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

I don't think the fins have the guns to keep up with the high powered scoring offense we have. They might get two TDs but they'll never get five field goals.

Comment

• G. Host
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                              Buffalo no longer has largest stadium anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X