PDA

View Full Version : Ever so subtle, Kelly sums up JP's problems

ghz in pittsburgh
12-07-2007, 06:06 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5671

Look at this paragraph --

In the NFL, a smart quarterback that has confidence in his offensive line, along with the ability to go through his progressions is going to be successful more often than not. Sure teams want a great athlete under center but they also want a guy that understands the game of football and how to play the quarterback position.

--

That says it all.

HHURRICANE
12-07-2007, 06:10 PM

In the NFL, a smart quarterback that has confidence in his offensive line, along with the ability to go through his progressions is going to be successful more often than not. Sure teams want a great athlete under center but they also want a guy that understands the game of football and how to play the quarterback position.

--

That says it all.

Your a hater for bringing up yet another fact.

All kidding aside it's somewhat obvious.

Ebenezer
12-07-2007, 06:12 PM
confidence is the name of the game...whether it is in sports, jobs or relationships....

Confused
12-07-2007, 06:23 PM
BURRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!!!!!! JP or Trent......who cares. its friday!!!! lets get drunk. man I am gonna throw my liver an ass whoopin 2nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patmoran2006
12-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Well said, Jimbo..

djjimkelly
12-07-2007, 06:43 PM
funny i see JIM making some kind of comment soon about someone else but in a different way.

patmoran2006
12-07-2007, 06:51 PM
funny i see JIM making some kind of comment soon about someone else but in a different way.
What's he going to say? "Stop winning 80% of your starts?"

djjimkelly
12-07-2007, 07:27 PM
What's he going to say? "Stop winning 80% of your starts?"

u guys seem to think we have the next tom brady on our hands.

hes got 2 wins vs the 3 win JETS who have 2 wins vs the winless dolphins(JP ALSO WON ONE OF THEM)

1 win vs the 4-8 ravens who WOULD HAVE WON IF BILLICK JUST RAN THE BALL IN 4th QUARTER

1 WIN vs the SKINS who he played very avg till a perfect pass under 1 minute to go(every squirrel finds a nut once in a while

and he gets credit for being in game vs COWBOYS when D scored all the points.

not to mention most of trents wins this year we have severly won the TO battle.

but keep those rose coloured GLASSES ON!!!!!

none the less go bills we will need to draft another QB trust me

SquishDaFish
12-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Enough with the damn bashing! Root for the damn BILLS already

djjimkelly
12-07-2007, 07:32 PM
oh and what has he led 3 or 4 TD drives in 6 games.

but hes doing great with his 72 passer rating.

JP wasnt this GM's/coaches BOY and they righting that issue. but it wont be with this guy for long term

hydro
12-07-2007, 07:36 PM
i am not bashing im over JP

im also not down with all the deep throating of this guy. hes done nothing

You aren't bashing him directly, but you feel the need to point out that we need to draft a QB. Just because your boy is done here, don't throw a tantrum and say that Trent isn't the answer. Wait to see before you make assumptions.

BidsJr
12-07-2007, 07:41 PM
You aren't bashing him directly, but you feel the need to point out that we need to draft a QB. Just because your boy is done here, don't throw a tantrum and say that Trent isn't the answer. Wait to see before you make assumptions.

But but but............ he knows what a QB should look like. Cause he knew so well that JP was gonna be a star. Oh wait....................... We should accept his position on Trent too.............

:horsecrap:

djjimkelly
12-07-2007, 07:42 PM

wheres the tantrum lol.

ive said new QB to be drafted in like week 5.

this year it is blatent bills had no plans for JP in future in fact last year with NALL being brought in and HOMOBUM getting chance at starters spot it was clear they didnt want JP. they have almost already cleared all of donahoes players.

but im getting sick of this blind faith in edwards(and the cheap shots at the other guy) who im sure if both hit the street today more teams would be interested in JP

djjimkelly
12-07-2007, 07:45 PM
one fact no one wants to take into account is simple.

FILM REVIEW

now trent has 5-6 games of tape on him. this is the next step of QB play i dont think hes making it through this phase. call it a bash call it what you want.

I WANT AN explosive QB last time i checked all the good ones right now are very explosive. and im not talking run after the catch.

justasportsfan
12-07-2007, 08:11 PM
I love Jim. He was great. He went on TV when he retired and said Todd Collins was gonna be a great qb in the NFL. He was wrong.

I can interpret what he said and he was describing other qb's too.

Dr. Lecter
12-08-2007, 08:04 AM
Edwards is a rookie.

Can you remember that dj?

patmoran2006
12-08-2007, 08:06 AM
u guys seem to think we have the next tom brady on our hands.

hes got 2 wins vs the 3 win JETS who have 2 wins vs the winless dolphins(JP ALSO WON ONE OF THEM)

1 win vs the 4-8 ravens who WOULD HAVE WON IF BILLICK JUST RAN THE BALL IN 4th QUARTER

1 WIN vs the SKINS who he played very avg till a perfect pass under 1 minute to go(every squirrel finds a nut once in a while

and he gets credit for being in game vs COWBOYS when D scored all the points.

not to mention most of trents wins this year we have severly won the TO battle.

none the less go bills we will need to draft another QB trust me
u "guys"

Sift through the endless stream of QB posts, and find me a single thread where ANYBODY has compared him of now to a top QB in this league, forget just Brady.

He's a smart kid with potential and he's SHOWN some poise and pocket presence already I don't think you can teach. It's a lot easier to be excited about the bills future with Edwards than with Losman.

shelby
12-08-2007, 08:39 AM
All the off topic :bs: has been removed from this thread.
Keep it football related, kids.

Forward_Lateral
12-08-2007, 09:52 AM
I don't think confidence is the issue with JP, I think it's intelligence that is the problem. I don't think he has the mental capacity to run an NFL offense, at least not the one the Bills are running. I think from day one, with Losman, it was like trying to pound a square peg into a round hole.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Enough with the damn bashing! Root for the damn BILLS already

Time to change the avatar while we are the subject of bashing:

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/features/magstories/071217/love_hewitt180.jpg

blackonyx89
12-08-2007, 10:09 AM

--

That says it all.

He lacks all of the above. :sorry: ,but he stinks!!

colin
12-08-2007, 10:59 AM
jim's quote is on point.

dj, dude, your jp manlove has made you anti bills.

you are now dead against our so far very successful rook qb and you have been seen laughing at bills failures.

you need to cool off, or else you'll be pulling for miami

Confused
12-08-2007, 11:07 AM
aaoooooowwwwwwwwieeeeeeeee. to much grey goose.

djjimkelly
12-08-2007, 11:57 AM
jim's quote is on point.

dj, dude, your jp manlove has made you anti bills.

you are now dead against our so far very successful rook qb and you have been seen laughing at bills failures.

you need to cool off, or else you'll be pulling for miami

im pulling for the bills long term.

i want someone i can cheer for.

and trust me im done with JP.

but i wont get on this other bandwagon because i know it leads no where

Novacane
12-08-2007, 12:04 PM

:roflmao: :lmao: :rofl: You of all people accusing others of looking at a QB with rose colored glasses. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

hydro
12-08-2007, 12:05 PM
but i wont get on this other bandwagon because i know it leads no where

This right here is type of things you say that infuriates people. Just because your boy wasn't the answer doesn't mean you have to be against the guys that took his spot. He has only played in 6 games. Give him time to show what he has before you give up on him.

Philagape
12-08-2007, 12:08 PM
This right here is type of things you say that infuriates people.

and that's why they belong on ignore. They obviously don't count as serious conversation, just creepy fixation on an individual

djjimkelly
12-08-2007, 12:31 PM
OMG I AM NOT ON JP's TIP I ACTUALLY WANT HIM GONE AT THIS POINT,

JUST BECUZ I WONT THROW BLIND FAITH IN MR 72 rating i cant score a TD if my life depended on it.

dont mean im anti bills.

but believe what u want. trents beat teams that are a combined

15-33

plus DC's have film on him now

anyway im happy we get to see trent for last 4 games of the year in bad weather.

FOR ONE simple reason coaches will get the real picture by years end.

and just like bills went and spent a day 1 pick this year when we had nall and JP on roster.

edwards and hamden = a bigger need at QB then last year dont say i didnt tell you so when we drop a serious pick on QB this year.

in truth whichever QB has been in the only teams we have beaten are fellow bottom dwellers.

and our losses are vs teams we arent in the same class with.

and that leads to a bigger problem coaching and fact we are 20-30 mil under cap.

G. Host
12-08-2007, 01:23 PM
and that leads to a bigger problem coaching and fact we are 20-30 mil under cap.

Yeah right. You have the inside info on how much we are under cap when clump does not even know. Your "facts" just seem to be stuff thrown against the wall.

feldspar
12-08-2007, 02:05 PM
but believe what u want. trents beat teams that are a combined

15-33

As a starter, Trent has lost to teams with a 11-1 record.

If you count the first New England loss, he's lost to teams with a combined 23-1 record.

He's lost to the two teams that are favored to go to the Superbowl...arguably the best two teams in the league.

If Trent is going to take a crap on our parade, let him do that himself. He hasn't done it yet. If you want to complain about what hasn't even happened yet, I don't imagine that makes any sense. So far, so good with Trent.

There is plenty to be optimistic about with him.

djjimkelly
12-08-2007, 02:07 PM
As a starter, Trent has lost to teams with a 11-1 record.

If you count the first New England loss, he's lost to teams with a combined 23-1 record.

He's lost to the two teams that are favored to go to the Superbowl...arguably the best two teams in the league.

If Trent is going to take a crap on our parade, let him do that himself. He hasn't done it yet. If you want to complain about what hasn't even happened yet, I don't imagine that makes any sense. So far, so good with Trent.

There is plenty to be optimistic about with him.

we have won in spite of him.

1 TD 5 picks 3 TD drives 72 rating he has not won any of the games. he made 1 GREAT throw last week

feldspar
12-08-2007, 02:19 PM
we have won in spite of him.

1 TD 5 picks 3 TD drives 72 rating he has not won any of the games. he made 1 GREAT throw last week

I guess it was our 31st ranked offense and our 31st ranked defense that really pulled through and overcame the horrible QB play?

Nice.

We have won in spite of a lot of things, but I wouldn't single out Trent.

Look at the stats for the rest of the team...

djjimkelly
12-08-2007, 02:24 PM
I guess it was our 31st ranked offense and our 31st ranked defense that really pulled through and overcame the horrible QB play?

Nice.

We have won in spite of a lot of things, but I wouldn't single out Trent.

Look at the stats for the rest of the team...

see my SIG it explains alot our schemes blow enough said.

sadly these coaches are viewed to have done a fine job this year i respectfully disagree

feldspar
12-08-2007, 02:32 PM
see my SIG it explains alot our schemes blow enough said.

sadly these coaches are viewed to have done a fine job this year i respectfully disagree

I'm already familiar with the "Steve Fairchild sucks" argument, and I'm not going to actually sit here and defend him.

Perry Fewell, on the other hand, had 5 defensive starters out by week 3. We have some guys I've never even heard of playing on defense right now, and I follow the Bills very closely.

And here's the point:

If you think our offensive scheme is bad, then why don't you not seem to take that into account on your critique of Edwards? After all, do think that everything he does wrong is entirely his fault?