PDA

View Full Version : You'll get a kick out of this!!

HHURRICANE
12-08-2007, 10:15 AM
I'm on my way to the airoprt this AM and I'm listinening to Sirrius and they start talking about how Nate Clements is getting consistantly burned on pass coverage.

I guess ESPN has been ripping him every week on one of their shows and they referenced it this AM.

I guess "Mr. Shutdown" isn't worth 80 million dollars after all.

It was very entertaining.

After watching all of our ex-Bills this season there is not one, including Mr. Fletcher that I miss or think would have made a substantial diffrence on this team.

Bling
12-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Good post.

YardRat
12-08-2007, 12:17 PM
There isn't a corner in this league worth the contract San Fran gave Nate.

BillsNick
12-08-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm on my way to the airoprt this AM and I'm listinening to Sirrius and they start talking about how Nate Clements is getting consistantly burned on pass coverage.

I guess ESPN has been ripping him every week on one of their shows and they referenced it this AM.

I guess "Mr. Shutdown" isn't worth 80 million dollars after all.

It was very entertaining.

After watching all of our ex-Bills this season there is not one, including Mr. Fletcher that I miss or think would have made a substantial diffrence on this team.

I couldn't agree more. Our front office is looking pretty smart at this point. Spikes sucks, Fletcher is Fletcher, Nate sucks, and Willis is okay.

B-DON
12-09-2007, 12:57 AM
willis actually looks pretty good

Romes
12-09-2007, 03:42 AM
Willis had to go. And the third he netted the Bills allowed them to trade up to get Poz and still draft Edwards in the 3rd. Good trade I would say.

...not to mention who the bills may draft in the 3rd round of the 2008 draft.

tat2dmike77
12-09-2007, 05:09 AM
Agreed.

To bad before the season started 90% of the posters here were screaming the front office is full of morons. Proclaiming how they could do better because they won the super bowl on madden.

BTW these are the same posters who said the bills would be lucky to win 2 games this year as well. I wonder if they are enjoying thier crow?

Kerr
12-09-2007, 07:03 AM
Yeah I remember there were a lot of cry wolf posts because the team let those guys go in favor of youth. I actually would stilll say fletcher and willis were still decent, but fletcher wanted more money and willis was just unhappy and un-motivated here. Spikes has had his ups and downs, but again, money was an issue. It's too bad because at this point i'd would rather have spikes than ellison starting. Nate took the money from a crappier team and was not worth it in this scheme. Not even nate would do well in this defense the way our pass rush is and the way fewell puts corners 10 yards off receivers.