Bryon scott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryon scott

Why is there never eny talk about him. Hes turning out to be a very good pick up. 9 tackles, and he is getting alot of pressure on the opposing QB.
  • Oaf
    Do you read what you write?
    • Jun 2007

Re: Bryon scott

Yeah, he's been decent, but anyone can blitz off the corner. Lets see some plays in the secondary.

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

i would take Scott on this team over leonard and wilson, sorry but he has good size plays hard plays fast, good on ST, was a 3rd round pick not too long ago and could have been playin in the wrong schemes the last couple of years, i like him and he is young too i hope we retain him next yr and get rid of some of the dead weight
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
        i would take Scott on this team over leonard and wilson, sorry but he has good size plays hard plays fast, good on ST, was a 3rd round pick not too long ago and could have been playin in the wrong schemes the last couple of years, i like him and he is young too i hope we retain him next yr and get rid of some of the dead weight
        Sounds like it could be a Coy Wire or Josh Reed thing... I'm good with that.

Comment

• Oaf
          Do you read what you write?
          • Jun 2007

I'll take him over Leonard and Youboty but from what I've seen he's just as liable as Wilson at Safety. We need a Nickle corner, not another safety anyways. Hopefully he can be our Michael Gaines pickup for the defense.

Comment

Working...
          X