PDA

View Full Version : Bryon scott

83evans
12-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Why is there never eny talk about him. Hes turning out to be a very good pick up. 9 tackles, and he is getting alot of pressure on the opposing QB.

Oaf
12-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Yeah, he's been decent, but anyone can blitz off the corner. Lets see some plays in the secondary.

bigbub2352
12-08-2007, 04:22 PM
i would take Scott on this team over leonard and wilson, sorry but he has good size plays hard plays fast, good on ST, was a 3rd round pick not too long ago and could have been playin in the wrong schemes the last couple of years, i like him and he is young too i hope we retain him next yr and get rid of some of the dead weight

Yasgur's Farm
12-08-2007, 04:27 PM
i would take Scott on this team over leonard and wilson, sorry but he has good size plays hard plays fast, good on ST, was a 3rd round pick not too long ago and could have been playin in the wrong schemes the last couple of years, i like him and he is young too i hope we retain him next yr and get rid of some of the dead weightSounds like it could be a Coy Wire or Josh Reed thing... I'm good with that. :fishy:

Oaf
12-08-2007, 04:39 PM
I'll take him over Leonard and Youboty but from what I've seen he's just as liable as Wilson at Safety. We need a Nickle corner, not another safety anyways. Hopefully he can be our Michael Gaines pickup for the defense.