PDA

View Full Version : If the Bills Can't Win...

!Papacrunk!
12-09-2007, 11:52 AM
I support my team, 16-0 or 0-16, but if the Bills can't beat this team, they should forfeit the rest of the season. As much as it pains me to type this, there's no excuse for beating them. None the less, Go Dolphins.

YardRat
12-09-2007, 11:59 AM
If that's the case, when should the Dolphins have forfeited the rest of the season? After the first Bills game?

Wys Guy
12-09-2007, 12:30 PM
I support my team, 16-0 or 0-16, but if the Bills can't beat this team, they should forfeit the rest of the season. As much as it pains me to type this, there's no excuse for beating them. None the less, Go Dolphins.

Can't agree with you more!

What the Fins are fielding is a third-rate team. Not anything even resembling a proven starting WR or RB on the active roster. Injuries that make ours look like band-aid worries. Coaching, believe it or not, worse than ours.

Nevertheless, after viewing the beginning of this game, I still cannot come to grips that anyone truly takes this team seriously including our own fans.

If we cannot win this game by 20+ and put it away by the half then it says just as much.

What a waste of ether and air time this game is.

Wys Guy
12-09-2007, 12:31 PM
If that's the case, when should the Dolphins have forfeited the rest of the season? After the first Bills game?

They more or less have. Has there ever been a team, ever, with more issues? If so, which one and when?

Mr. Pink
12-09-2007, 12:34 PM
They more or less have. Has there ever been a team, ever, with more issues? If so, which one and when?

Even the 1999 Browns won a game or two...with Terry Kirby as their starting RB.

And had tons of injuries too.

It takes a special kind of pathetic to lose every game.