PDA

View Full Version : By the way, I was wrong!

X-Era
12-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Trent did a great job on the long ball to Evans. He had one question mark in my mind and that was his ability to throw the long ball. He proved to me today that hes gonna be good at throwing the long ball. His game is complete. he just needs experience.

I questioned his arm strength, I was wrong, Im man enough to admit it

YardRat
12-09-2007, 04:41 PM
:beers:

Michael82
12-10-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm with you man! I was wrong too and will probably be getting an Edwards jersey to replace my JP one. Trent has officially brought me over to his side! He has an arm and can throw TDs!!! In Trent We Trust! It appears that we may have finally found ourselves the QB of the future we have been needing, and wanting for years! :pray:

:dance:

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Trent did a great job on the long ball to Evans. He had one question mark in my mind and that was his ability to throw the long ball. He proved to me today that hes gonna be good at throwing the long ball. His game is complete. he just needs experience.

Who are you? Did you use to be jp-era?

BidsJr
12-10-2007, 12:58 PM
I'm with you man! I was wrong too and will probably be getting an Edwards jersey to replay by JP one. Trent has officially brought me over to his side! He has an arm and can throw TDs!!! In Trent We Trust! It appears that we may have finally found ourselves the QB of the future we have been needing, and wanting for years! :pray:

One down,

Justa,
DJimkelly
Wys
acehole

to go.

X-Era
12-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Who are you? Did you use to be jp-era?

Yes, got a name change

The King
12-10-2007, 01:41 PM
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/85500/85630OTvs_w.jpg

The King
12-10-2007, 01:41 PM
In Trent We Trust!

Go America, Go Trent, Go Bills!

JD
12-10-2007, 01:43 PM
I'm with you man! I was wrong too and will probably be getting an Edwards jersey to replay by JP one. Trent has officially brought me over to his side! He has an arm and can throw TDs!!! In Trent We Trust! It appears that we may have finally found ourselves the QB of the future we have been needing, and wanting for years! :pray:

:shocked:

justasportsfan
12-10-2007, 01:47 PM
One down,

Justa,
DJimkelly
Wys
acehole

to go.
another ******ed post. Not once did I ever say Trent had a weak arm. FYI, I was on the Trent bandwagon even before you were. The day he was drafted. Get informed.

Michael82
12-10-2007, 02:06 PM
another ******ed post. Not once did I ever say Trent had a weak arm. FYI, I was on the Trent bandwagon even before you were. The day he was drafted. Get informed.
Good point.

justasportsfan
12-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Good point.

people like Bids Jr. will make up stuff just because I am not calling Trent a HOF qb.

djjimkelly
12-10-2007, 02:16 PM
One down,

Justa,
DJimkelly
Wys
acehole

to go.

dont expect this one anytime soon.

i dont want to be a negative nancy.

2 wins vs phins they are 0-13
2 wins vs jets who are 3-10 with 2 wins vs fish
1 win vs ravens if billick had a brain he had game won lost 7 in a row BTW
1 win vs skins more bad coaching 1 GREAT throw by trent 6-7
1 win vs bungles who are 5-8

we are a true smoke a mirrors team.

and i dont think im jumping on bandwagon after we beat up the worst team in league.

and BTW a win is a win but that stat line from yesterday is something MOST would have ripped JP a new a hole for 11-23 under 50% with 4 td's

ill call it what it was a better team rolled up the worst team in league who has given up.

BTW i did read or hear somewhere cam cameron took phins out to watch fight till 1 am on saturday night.

build the legend i sadly think we will be lucky to win another game this year.

but believe me i hope for playoffs becuz im sick of no playoffs for OUR team i just dont see it happening

TAILGATERTHOM
12-10-2007, 04:17 PM
EDWARDS ERA, WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I THINK A FRIEND OF MINE USED TO GO OUT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND? I THINK I SAW HER ON YAHOO, TOO.

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 04:54 PM

:beers: