• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

We could have the last WC spot if...

...the Browns lose. We pulled ahead of Tenessee today because of our better conference record (6-5 vs. 4-5) If the Brownies lose, they'll be at 5-5.

Obviously lots left to play but pretty cool we're actually "in the playoffs" if the Browns lose. Never in a million years would I have guessed that.

Re: We could have the last WC spot if...

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
    ...the Browns lose. We pulled ahead of Tenessee today because of our better conference record (6-5 vs. 4-5) If the Brownies lose, they'll be at 5-5.

Obviously lots left to play but pretty cool we're actually "in the playoffs" if the Browns lose. Never in a million years would I have guessed that.
    Frankly, I don't think we win another game henceforth unless the Giants are playing for nothing.

And what, supposing that we would "make the playoffs," chance do you think that we'd have of winning even one game in them based on this season's history?

How about Jauron's history?

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Go Jets!!!
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• VooDoo80
        Junior Zoner
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Wys Guy
        Frankly, I don't think we win another game henceforth unless the Giants are playing for nothing.

And what, supposing that we would "make the playoffs," chance do you think that we'd have of winning even one game in them based on this season's history?

You have no heart. Gutless fan

Comment

On another note altogether, we are probably the team most mismatched between its record and its actual performance indicators in terms of fundamentally sound or effective football actually on the field.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Dude, I'm pretty effing cynical as most people know but even I can be a little optimistic now that it appears we have a legitimate QB. With JP, I agree there was no hope. But at least for now have a little faith.

Comment

• imbondz
              Democrats are people too
              • Jan 2003

On another note altogether, we are probably the team most mismatched between its record and its actual performance indicators in terms of fundamentally sound or effective football actually on the field.
              that's the league as a whole because we're 2 seconds from being 9-4.
              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Crisis
                • Aug 2004

It must suck to watch a Bills game with Wys.

You're the type of person I could never hang around in real life just because you need to bring everyone else down every chance you get.
                Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                Vanek is Austrian not European
                Originally posted by Prov401
                Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                Originally posted by better days
                I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by VooDoo80
                  You have no heart. Gutless fan
                  WAHHHH!!!

Don't you people have lives?

Gutless?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

What is this, combat?

The degree of emotional ******ness and immaturity on this MB is stunning! Truly stunning.

Frankly, it's typically why I come back over half the time. I find it amusing.

Either way, I'm very happy for you that you are so content with a team such as ours that has not even indicated an ability to hang with the average coupled with a complete inability to even make games vs. top 10 teams look even respectable.

Good for you though. It's not everyone that can be happy with a bowl of diarhea in front of them and be able to call it a tasty shake!

Enjoy!

Comment

• ajsdx
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                    Dude, I'm pretty effing cynical as most people know but even I can be a little optimistic now that it appears we have a legitimate QB. With JP, I agree there was no hope. But at least for now have a little faith.
                    This sucks. The ignore feature is completely useless when other people click reply with quote.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

You're never going to give anybody any credit until the Lombardi Trophy resides in Buffalo.

We get it.

One team wins it, 31 don't every year so you've got just under a 97% chance of 'being right' each season.

Congratulations. You'da man.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Drev8
                        • Aug 2004

WAHHHH!!!

Don't you people have lives?

Gutless?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

What is this, combat?

The degree of emotional ******ness and immaturity on this MB is stunning! Truly stunning.

Frankly, it's typically why I come back over half the time. I find it amusing.

Either way, I'm very happy for you that you are so content with a team such as ours that has not even indicated an ability to hang with the average coupled with a complete inability to even make games vs. top 10 teams look even respectable.

Good for you though. It's not everyone that can be happy with a bowl of diarhea in front of them and be able to call it a tasty shake!

Enjoy!
                        This dude is hilarious. I would put him on ignore, but he's just so entertaining!

Comment

Originally posted by imbondz
                          that's the league as a whole because we're 2 seconds from being 9-4.
                          You jest!

We could far more easily be 2-11 right now. In those two games that you mention we got dusted in terms of being able to move the ball or halt the opponents' movement. Simply because we managed to keep it close enough via enough extremely fortunate circumstances to the contrary does not alter that fact. Except of course for those in denial.

Anyway, you loons and schizos enjoy the rest of the afternoon. I'm outta here.

I enjoy the schizo type stuff, but at times it's simply too much. There's very few people that I actually consider to be decent human beings from this site anyway.

They know who they are!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                            • Jun 2005

EDITED FOR TOS VIOLATION ~DB
                            Last edited by DraftBoy; 12-09-2007, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Luisito23
                              Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                              Wys is pathetic

You're being too kind....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!
                              "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                              ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                              ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                              ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
                              X