• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Remember when

we gave JP the Jacksonville game..... ooops
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Remember when

Coulda, shoulda, woulda.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

who?
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
        we gave JP the Jacksonville game..... ooops
        That game is going to bite us in the ass. We could have won that game with Trent.

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          That game is going to bite us in the ass. We could have won that game with Trent.
          We were right, Dick was wrong.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Voltron
            • Jul 2002

Well they lost today so lets see what happens and
            Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
            - Mark Twain

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Philagape
              We were right, Dick was wrong.
              dick did what he had to do I think.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                • Sep 2003

At least it proved once and for all that JP sucks and will never make it here.

Comment

• colin
                  Drew's my hero!
                  • Jul 2002

remember the posters who didn't realize jp sucked and argued about it.

labillsfan, wraith, and others would get all pissy and often attacked posters and trent edwards as a player!

they are big fans of the bench now that their hero plays for the piney needles.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

Why dont you pathetic people just root for the Bills like the rest of us?? Does it have to be a pissing match?? Who gives a **** who is playing as long as the BILLS are giving it their all. Colin we didnt support JP because hes our so called hereo we SUPPORTED the BUFFALO BILLS and whomever they put on the field.

I respect your posting MBB but its getting rediculous

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BillsIN05

I respect your posting MBB but its getting rediculous
                      Its not a pissing match... think about it what would one more win do for our playoff chances?
                      It was all

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Listen we had to give him another chance or right now there might still be a controversy. Our staff did the right thing, Go Trent!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

did anybody watch the Jax game?? TE wouldn't have made that much of a difference...he doesn't play defense.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• im4bflo
                            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                            • Sep 2003

What exactly do you guys who don't root for the TEAM, but just certain players, and rip other Bills players want ???
                            A badge, an award, a gold star on your lunchpale ???
                            You can have it, if you'll just let it go, and learn to be a TEAM fan again. sheesh!
                            GO BILLS! SQUISHtheFISH!!!

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by im4bflo
                              What exactly do you guys who don't root for the TEAM, but just certain players, and rip other Bills players want ???
                              A badge, an award, a gold star on your lunchpale ???
                              You can have it, if you'll just let it go, and learn to be a TEAM fan again. sheesh!
                              GO BILLS! SQUISHtheFISH!!!
                              Ummm... You're missing a key factor here. I realized Trent gave this team the best chance to get a W. Thats right a team win...

Please send gold star and badge to Mike Bedard Peabody, MA 01960.
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X