PDA

View Full Version : NBC = No Bills Coverage

PECKERWOOD
12-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Why is it that Dan and the rest of the NBC halftime crew skipped right over the Bills during halftime? It's so ridiculous, week after week they do this. Granted, we got a couple primetime games which I'm happy for but week in and week out, Marino and the NBC crew show 0 respect to the Bills. I mean we played great today! Why not show Trent's 4 TD throws, or atleast Evans' 79 yard bomb for a TD? These guys are just so ridiculous and unprofessional, it's brutal.

Forward_Lateral
12-09-2007, 05:22 PM
NBC?

DynaPaul
12-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Yeah, they quickly glossed over it. Check out the highlights at NFL.com, that's what I do. They cover every game's highlight no matter how boring it was or how crappy the teams.

okaydo
12-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Don't you mean CBS?

NBC's halftime show won't air for another hour or so.

Dan is on CBS' halftime show, however.

Meanwhile, on NBC's Football Night in America, Keith Olbermann gave the Bills some props, even showing a clip of Marshawn jokingly mocking Trent Edwards.

Cleve
12-09-2007, 07:54 PM
I thought it was bad enough that this was the SECOND home game this year that wasn't in HD. Ridiculous. In fact, the only games I've seen that weren't in HD, Buffalo was in them.

Gunzlingr
12-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Yeah they were showing highlights, and I was hoping to see Buffalo. Instead they get mentioned as an afterthought.