• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

NBC = No Bills Coverage

Why is it that Dan and the rest of the NBC halftime crew skipped right over the Bills during halftime? It's so ridiculous, week after week they do this. Granted, we got a couple primetime games which I'm happy for but week in and week out, Marino and the NBC crew show 0 respect to the Bills. I mean we played great today! Why not show Trent's 4 TD throws, or atleast Evans' 79 yard bomb for a TD? These guys are just so ridiculous and unprofessional, it's brutal.
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: NBC = No Bills Coverage

NBC?

Comment

• DynaPaul
      • Sep 2003

Yeah, they quickly glossed over it. Check out the highlights at NFL.com, that's what I do. They cover every game's highlight no matter how boring it was or how crappy the teams.

Comment

• okaydo
        • Mar 2007

Don't you mean CBS?

NBC's halftime show won't air for another hour or so.

Dan is on CBS' halftime show, however.

Meanwhile, on NBC's Football Night in America, Keith Olbermann gave the Bills some props, even showing a clip of Marshawn jokingly mocking Trent Edwards.

Comment

• Cleve
          • Oct 2004

I thought it was bad enough that this was the SECOND home game this year that wasn't in HD. Ridiculous. In fact, the only games I've seen that weren't in HD, Buffalo was in them.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
          per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

Yeah they were showing highlights, and I was hoping to see Buffalo. Instead they get mentioned as an afterthought.
            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
            X