PDA

View Full Version : Congrats

!Papacrunk!
12-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Congrats. This is what happens when a team turning the corner plays a team riddled with injuries and bad drafts. None the less, many kudos to a very good Bills team. I think offseason planning started back when Ronnie Brown got hurt. I believe that was back in late September.

G. Host
12-09-2007, 06:38 PM
You are always a good sport and it would have been a pleasure if you were one of the pie in the face betters I hit in the face with a pie today!

HHURRICANE
12-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Congrats. This is what happens when a team turning the corner plays a team riddled with injuries and bad drafts. None the less, many kudos to a very good Bills team. I think offseason planning started back when Ronnie Brown got hurt. I believe that was back in late September.

I actually feel bad. This team is in need of some guidance. I was at the game and there is no doubt that cameron has lost the team. Read my thread on taylor.

!Papacrunk!
12-09-2007, 06:44 PM
I actually feel bad. This team is in need of some guidance. I was at the game and there is no doubt that cameron has lost the team. Read my thread on taylor.

It makes you wonder, past fired/quitter coaches have had support for the fired (Wanny) or the quitter (Saban.) Going off of what the media has been pointing out, I've yet to really read any support for the guy. It'd never happen (I think it's against the rules) but too bad Cameron couldn't remain (and focus) as the OC and get in, yet another, head coach. We had Shula for a coach for such a long time, Marino as a QB for quite some time, but we can't seem to have any prominence at either spot anymore, a real musical chairs devoid of talent.

patmoran2006
12-09-2007, 06:46 PM
I generally like and respect fans of other teams on this board. But I have to be honest.

I think Miami really, really sucks. They don't have much talent, and their best players are old (Thomas, Taylor)

I think you guys are in a for a long rebuilding process. You need a lot. Sorry, but Miami is really bad.

!Papacrunk!
12-09-2007, 06:57 PM
I generally like and respect fans of other teams on this board. But I have to be honest.

I think Miami really, really sucks. They don't have much talent, and their best players are old (Thomas, Taylor)

I think you guys are in a for a long rebuilding process. You need a lot. Sorry, but Miami is really bad.

And to think you haven't been hired by CNN for your ace reporting

J/K

I know this isn't the whole reason, but this paragraph I copied from the Palm Coast really fits:

Injuries mount: The Dolphins entered the game shorthanded - with nine opening day starters out with injury, including six on defense - and by the end of the game had the JV squad on the field. Patrick Cobbs went out with a hip injury, leaving Samkon Gado and Lorenzo Booker as the only running backs. Jason Taylor left the game with an ankle injury, and played on his bad ankle the entire second half. Cleo Lemon got drilled in the ribs on a pass rush, but came back and delivered a strong performance given the circumstances. Injuries have simply devastated this team.

Bad drafting (even though I do like last year's draft to an extent) and injuries have spelled 0-13. At least we will have the #1 pick (a true gamble sometimes) three second round picks, and I believe a fourth, 6th, and two 7th round picks going into next year's draft (fun times to be already discussing April) and a very decent salary cap. That won't be an instantaneous fix, but it will help for that long road to come.

Owen DeBoard
12-09-2007, 07:11 PM

In all due respect they do have a decent young offense line and having the #1 pick in the draft they could get Glen Dorsey that would help the old defensive lines. Build off of the lines and they will be there sooner than what you think.

im4bflo
12-09-2007, 07:14 PM
:snicker2: :laughing: :roflmao:
merry christmas!

BillsOverDolphins
12-09-2007, 07:21 PM
Sorry bout the fins, Crunk...all you need is one win though, and it's just another bad season. 0-16, however is another story. Miami's best chance comes this week against the Ravens--a game I honestly believe they can win.

!Papacrunk!
12-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Sorry bout the fins, Crunk...all you need is one win though, and it's just another bad season. 0-16, however is another story. Miami's best chance comes this week against the Ravens--a game I honestly believe they can win.

I dunno, I'm starting to accept the very possibility of 0-16

YardRat
12-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Nice post Papa, and thanks for being a good sport after today's game, but please don't bring injuries into the equation.

We'll probably be starting Moorman at safety next week against Cleveland.

G. Host
12-09-2007, 07:29 PM
I dunno, I'm starting to accept the very possibility of 0-16
I am hoping for 1-15 record with win against New England and Brady sacked into next year. Miami seems to have Patriots more than other teams even when they should not win.

G. Host
12-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Nice post Papa, and thanks for being a good sport after today's game, but please don't bring injuries into the equation.

And Lindell at DE if we lose any more DEs but anyway we win is fine with me. Maybe the Bills will be playing ironman football.

justasportsfan
12-09-2007, 07:37 PM
Trent & Marshawn: Take a good look at the team you just played for they will be your beeyotch for years to come .

Beck & Ginn:Welcome to buffalo!!! Take a good look at buffalo and it's december weather ,for you will hate having to come here all the time and get hammered for years to come. Just like Marino did. I'm sure Taylor and ZAch have told you already and yet you decided to play. You should've called in sick.

Ginn: If I were you I'd tell Cam to use the 1st pick on a punt returner next year and play you as a reciever only.THe Surgeon General says :Facing Bobby April's unit can be bad for your health.

Don SHula- Come out come out wherever you are: Come and face THE MARV as a GM. Wouldn't you like a shot at payback? Cmon, your steaks will be fine.

Papa :up:

Lastly- BEAT THE F'n PATS!!!!!

!Papacrunk!
12-09-2007, 07:43 PM

go back brudda, I gave the Bills da kudos for being a good team, a team that has turned the corner finally. The injury thing was more of how much it has affected the team and it's contrinution to the current record. More kudos to Jauron for having his team suffer injuries, but getting them to a winning record.

HHURRICANE
12-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Trent & Marshawn: Take a good look at the team you just played for they will be your beeyotch for years to come .

Beck & Ginn:Welcome to buffalo!!! Take a good look at buffalo and it's december weather ,for you will hate having to come here all the time and get hammered for years to come. Just like Marino did. I'm sure Taylor and ZAch have told you already and yet you decided to play. You should've called in sick.

Ginn: If I were you I'd tell Cam to use the 1st pick on a punt returner next year and play you as a reciever only.THe Surgeon General says :Facing Bobby April's unit can be bad for your health.

Don SHula- Come out come out wherever you are: Come and face THE MARV as a GM. Wouldn't you like a shot at payback? Cmon, your steaks will be fine.

Papa :up:

Lastly- BEAT THE F'n PATS!!!!!

Ginn actually will be a pain in the Bills butts for years to come. I think he's actually pretty talented.

lordofgun
12-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Sorry, but the Bills are one team you can't claim beat you because of your injuries. We've had more than our fair share.

See my sig...