PDA

View Full Version : Jason Taylor is a classless guy.

HHURRICANE
12-09-2007, 06:45 PM
I understand the frustration of playing on a losing team but I was at the game today and Jason Taylor was laughing and pointing at the Jumbotron when Beck tripped taking the snap.

Sorry, but this is about as classless as it gets. He wasn't even sitting with his defensive teammates. Really pathetic.

G Wolly
12-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I understand the frustration of playing on a losing team but I was at the game today and Jason Taylor was laughing and pointing at the Jumbotron when Beck tripped taking the snap.

Sorry, but this is about as classless as it gets. He wasn't even sitting with his defensive teammates. Really pathetic.

He wants out, if I was on an 0 - 13 team and didn't care about how my teammates thought of me, I'd do the same thing.

!Papacrunk!
12-09-2007, 06:50 PM

No offense you were at the game, but not on the sidelines. Haven't you ever laughed at one of those impossible "what else can go wrong situations?" For example, you could get pulled over for speeding, get a flat tire 5 miles later, then have a deer hit your car, you'd have to laugh--not because it's the funniest situation ever, just one of those "what else can go wrong situations." After 13 losses, I bet a lot of $$$ that was the situation.

BillsOverDolphins
12-09-2007, 06:53 PM
No offense you were at the game, but not on the sidelines. Haven't you ever laughed at one of those impossible "what else can go wrong situations?" For example, you could get pulled over for speeding, get a flat tire 5 miles later, then have a deer hit your car, you'd have to laugh--not because it's the funniest situation ever, just one of those "what else can go wrong situations." After 13 losses, I bet a lot of $$$ that was the situation.
My thoughts exactly...I had to laugh, especially after that Beck fumble/Wilson return. It's become a comedy of errors

G Wolly
12-09-2007, 06:53 PM

I understand that. I was 29 rows from the Fins bench, and saw JT pacing at one point.

HHURRICANE
12-09-2007, 06:54 PM

It was more like "what a loser". I was on the 40 and had my binocs on him. It was not good.

!Papacrunk!
12-09-2007, 07:00 PM
It was more like "what a loser". I was on the 40 and had my binocs on him. It was not good.

sigh, I'm going to stop now because I know you're not going to change your view, or accept anyone else's. It's all good, lol

Billzz
12-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Sorry but without knowing all the circumstances and actually sitting next to the guy I will hold off judging people as "classless" because of laughing.

Stress release comes in very many different forms and especially for different people. I do not think this is a very fair judgment of a proven on/off the field player that has shown nothing less then being a professional.

!Papacrunk!
12-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Sorry but without knowing all the circumstances and actually sitting next to the guy I will hold off judging people as "classless" because of laughing.

Stress release comes in very many different forms and especially for different people. I do not think this is a very fair judgment of a proven on/off the field player that has shown nothing less then being a professional.

hmm your reasoning doesn't seem to have any knee jerk reaction to it, I'm not sure if I can really accept that, lol

HHURRICANE
12-09-2007, 07:04 PM

If a Bill did this I would give the exact same criticism. I was very criticl of JP for being completely uninvolved last week in Washington.

Pointing at the Jumbotron and laughing is pretty soory.

DynaPaul
12-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Well... maybe he's makin' it easier to trade him this off-season?

!Papacrunk!
12-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Well... maybe he's makin' it easier to trade him this off-season?
I really hope he retires a Phin, but if he goes, I hope it's anywhere but the AFCEast.

Novacane
12-09-2007, 07:09 PM
If he wants out we'll take him :up:

BillsOverDolphins
12-09-2007, 07:11 PM
I dont care how much money you make, we all have pride. Nobody likes to be repeatedly kicked in the nuts on national television...Taylor is probably delirious by now

justasportsfan
12-09-2007, 07:11 PM
dumb thread

BillsOverDolphins
12-09-2007, 07:15 PM
If he wants out we'll take him :up:
as long as he leaves his Neutrogena commercials in Miami

YardRat
12-09-2007, 07:19 PM
I was laughing and pointing myself, actually.

As a matter of fact, when Beck whiffed his pass and Wilson took it in mid-air to the house I was laughing so hard that it was the first time in all of my years being a Bills fan that I almost (note: almost) felt sorry for Miami.

Billzz
12-09-2007, 07:45 PM
If a Bill did this I would give the exact same criticism. I was very criticl of JP for being completely uninvolved last week in Washington.

Pointing at the Jumbotron and laughing is pretty soory.

JP is a introvert, that is just his nature and possibly something he needs to work on. Again without having indepth knowledge and basically not giving a rat's arse I don't know.

Just saying, not pickign you apart, looking at other possibilities.