PDA

View Full Version : I have no respect for this Phin Fan

G Wolly
12-09-2007, 06:52 PM
I apologize to all the Fin fans here because of the impression this guy left on me, I don't necessarily hate every single one of you, but this guy went to far.

A guy a few seats away from me (Bills fan) was clearly intoxicated and was heckling the Dolphins because the guy in the row behind me was an avid Fin supporter. They go back and forth for a good 10 minutes, blah blah this blah blah that. Now Bills fan never directly attacked Fins fan, only the team itself.

At one point the Fin fan actually called the Buffalo fan "ugly" after BF called the Dolphins playing as ugly. I was surprised that FF was actually pulling out 3rd grade insults.

But after going on for longer, at one point FF actually said something along the lines of "I hope you get in your car and you get into a crash and die. Go wrap yourself around a pole, have another one."

Now that was obviously uncalled for, I understand defending your team and whatever, but don't wish ill upon people, no matter what team they root for.

hydro
12-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Some people just have no self control.

!Papacrunk!
12-09-2007, 07:02 PM
the guy was an a-hole, and I would bet each fan base has them. I really hope the guy was intoxicated to make such an assinine statement

Meathead
12-09-2007, 07:03 PM
yeah bfs are never like that

Devin
12-09-2007, 07:04 PM
....said something along the lines of "I hope you get in your car and you get into a crash and die. Go wrap yourself around a pole, have another one."

I wish this on Tom Brady weekly.

!Papacrunk!
12-09-2007, 07:05 PM
I wish this on Tom Brady weekly.

if not that, how about painful peeing, enough that it breaks his concentration, possibly forgetting plays?

YardRat
12-09-2007, 07:21 PM
There's at least one in every crowd.

im4bflo
12-09-2007, 07:55 PM
:monkeyp::boozer:< go fish!)

Oaf
12-10-2007, 12:37 AM
I sat today with a fins fan at the bar that had flown from Michigan for the first few games and was still watching every game at the bar alone. He was in joking spirits too altough he was quite the diehard fan. That was refreshing.

mybills
12-10-2007, 06:35 AM
(Bills fan) was clearly intoxicated

FF actually said something along the lines of "I hope you get in your car and you get into a crash and die. Go wrap yourself around a pole, have another one."

Now that was obviously uncalled for, I understand defending your team and whatever, but don't wish ill upon people, no matter what team they root for.

Lots of people say that to drunks.

Confused
12-10-2007, 07:07 AM
the guy was an a-hole, and I would bet each fan base has them. I really hope the guy was intoxicated to make such an assinine statement

can I nominate myself for this team's official a-hole? I would be a fair and just a-hole.........

zone
12-10-2007, 08:15 AM
All you had to do is start the A-hole chant and he would have been kicked out immediately. That is one area where we definitely have home field advantage.