PDA

View Full Version : McGahee

Billzz
12-09-2007, 07:56 PM
I really dislike him for the way he left and treated the Buffalo fans and city in general.

Now that the disclaimer is over has anyone watched this guy run the last 2 games? Where the F was that stiff arm for the last 3 years he was in B-lo? He is running hard, hitting holes with no craptastic hesitation he pulled here. I really think this guy purposely milked it to get out which makes me even more pissed off.

Rant off.

Lexwhat
12-09-2007, 08:01 PM
I'm not pissed ... we're better off now than we were with Willis.

Let's see how Marshawn/Fred do against Cleveland...

RockStar36
12-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Winning is all that matters. Hope Willis is happy in Baltimore.

Billzz
12-09-2007, 08:12 PM
I know all the better off stuff hope he's happy etc. I just find it annoying that it could of possibly made a difference in our seasons if he had his heart in it.

What could of been I guess.

DynaPaul
12-09-2007, 11:07 PM
Yeah I watched the game and noticed that. It's amazing how hard he's running for a 4 - 9 team.

LifetimeBillsFan
12-10-2007, 03:09 AM
....has anyone watched this guy run the last 2 games? Where the F was that stiff arm for the last 3 years he was in B-lo? He is running hard, hitting holes with no craptastic hesitation he pulled here....

And, inspite of that, Marshawn Lynch is averaging more yards per game than McGahee.

The Bills are where they are this season, in terms of wins and losses, because, despite their injuries, etc., they have a group of players who are close and play as a team. (Did you see how happy everyone on the offense was when they were able to get Fred Jackson his 100 yards rushing after Marshawn got his?) For all of his talent, Willis isn't that type of player, Marshawn is. And, that's why I'd rather have Marshawn.

Jeff1220
12-10-2007, 06:21 AM
I really dislike him for the way he left and treated the Buffalo fans and city in general.

Now that the disclaimer is over has anyone watched this guy run the last 2 games? Where the F was that stiff arm for the last 3 years he was in B-lo? He is running hard, hitting holes with no craptastic hesitation he pulled here. I really think this guy purposely milked it to get out which makes me even more pissed off.

Rant off.

He's probably running to meet some sort of incentive by season's end.

Billzz
12-10-2007, 07:21 AM
And, inspite of that, Marshawn Lynch is averaging more yards per game than McGahee.

The Bills are where they are this season, in terms of wins and losses, because, despite their injuries, etc., they have a group of players who are close and play as a team. (Did you see how happy everyone on the offense was when they were able to get Fred Jackson his 100 yards rushing after Marshawn got his?) For all of his talent, Willis isn't that type of player, Marshawn is. And, that's why I'd rather have Marshawn.

Trust me brother I am happy as a school girl we have Lynch and Jackson over that asshat anyday.

Jackson I knew would be something special though last year watching him over in NFLE. Even though he only played a few quarters a game because of other teams running backs needing time he simply made things happen. Really wish I taped some of it.

Billzz
12-10-2007, 07:22 AM
He's probably running to meet some sort of incentive by season's end.

Yea your probably right he has some incentive laden contract. Would make perfect sense to keep a player like that motivated.

cocamide
12-10-2007, 07:30 AM
McGahee has always had a good stiff arm, just ask his 12 baby-mommas.

Billzz
12-10-2007, 08:45 AM
McGahee has always had a good stiff arm, just ask his 12 baby-mommas.

Quote of the day.

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2007, 08:59 AM
I wasn't all that impressed with Wilis in last night's game at all. Yes he was running a little harder for Baltimore, but it was the same old Willis who fell to the ground the second he was touched.

I notice that when Marshawn gets hit, he ducks down and keeps driving his legs and drags the pile forward. When Willis gets hit, he jumps up and tries to spin away but because he leaves his feet he's easily taken down.

I'm glad that moron is out of here.

MikeInRoch
12-10-2007, 09:03 AM
Nice fumble last night, too. I very much enjoyed that one. :D

Nasty Mcgahee
12-10-2007, 09:08 AM

Rant off.He still can't run a complete game? He must not take care of his body because he can't stay in for a full game... and can NOT run hard in the 4th quarter... he couldn't do that here either.

FlyingDutchman
12-10-2007, 09:40 AM
I thought he had a hell of a stiff arm when he was here. That was about his only good move. I still remember him decking Ike Taylor I think it was in that game we lost to the back ups for Pitt. When he ran for that TD against us this year, he totally ran over our safety at the 20 before running it in. Anyways it was fun to watch him struggle last night and fumble! He still sucks catching balls out of the backfield!