PDA

View Full Version : Royal found his groove or fell into one

LABillsFan
12-10-2007, 03:01 AM
So I was reading this article and found this little tidbit. Maybe that's why Royal was bobbling the ball.

"I was supposed to pump outside and then go back up [the middle]," Royal said. "But I kind of tripped about three times so it turned into a falling catch-the-ball route."

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/224453.html

Romes
12-10-2007, 03:08 AM
he might suck but atleast he has a sense of humor about it.

Romes
12-10-2007, 08:27 AM
“They should give me six receptions on that because I caught it six different times,” Royal said.

:rofl:

Night Train
12-10-2007, 08:47 AM
" Edwards hit me in the hands...and it Hurt ! "

Mahdi
12-10-2007, 08:54 AM
" Edwards hit me in the hands...and it Hurt ! "
Royal would really be a great complimentary #2 TE. He can make plays in the passing game but with another TE that is always a threat as a receiver it would give Royal single coverage and empty zones to sit in. It would also make his job as a blocker easier since teams would have to respect the other side with a TE who can stretch the field.

ddaryl
12-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Royal still sucks IMO.

that bobbled catch for a TD was pure luck. If any defender had been a step closer the ball would have been dropped.

Royal needs to be replaced, anbd the Bills deserve an upgrade at the TE position for next season.

Tatonka
12-10-2007, 09:02 AM
Royal still sucks IMO.

that bobbled catch for a TD was pure luck. If any defender had been a step closer the ball would have been dropped.

Royal needs to be replaced, anbd the Bills deserve an upgrade at the TE position for next season.

agreed.

the first catch he was wide open. langston walker could have scored on that one.

the second one was a tenth of a second from being an interception because he was bobbling it forever.

i like the guy in the locker room.. seems like a friendly guy who keeps people laughing.. but he is not a good TE. period.