Lynch: It’s a two-headed monster that you’re talking about, me and Fred,” ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Lynch: It’s a two-headed monster that you’re talking about, me and Fred,” ..

I feel that having 2 great backs is going to be huge for the Bills. I basically means that at just about any point in the game we came run with success. Plan on us winning just that much more and controlling the clock.

The Bills now have a formidable 1-2 punch that had been lacking much of the season. Lynch, the featured back before he was injured, has proven he can run through tacklers or around them. Backup Anthony Thomas was a power runner. Jackson’s style is built more on speed, and he’s very elusive once he gets into the secondary.

• billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Re: Lynch: It’s a two-headed monster that you’re talking about, me and Fred,” ..

it's pretty obvious that the A-train has played his last game as a Bill.

Comment

• cocamide
      • Oct 2006

Re: Lynch: It’s a two-headed monster that you’re talking about, me and Fred,” ..

I love the Lynch/Jackson combo. Lynch always worries me when he has 11 guys on him though. What a damn beast.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
        Will not tolerate vandalism.
        • Apr 2006

Good to see the guy doesn't have too much of an ego.

Comment

• Don't Panic
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot
          No doubt... that a team player attitude all the way. Whatever's best for the team. Gotta love it.

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

Lynch is showin alot for a 21yr old, to not have an ego the size of the grand canyon like most rbs in this league have (mcgahee) and yeild some playin time to a undrafted player like that, all the props in the world to these guys can wait to see what the future brings, and dont forget we still go Dwayne on the bech too,
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Two-headed monster!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                Two-headed monster!

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

I want a three headed monster.
                  Then the BEAST will be named Cerberus!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by G. Host
                    Holy****!

Comment

• Lexwhat
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by G. Host

You mean a fullback??

Comment

• Lexwhat
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by billsburgh
                        it's pretty obvious that the A-train has played his last game as a Bill.

I disagree. I think he provides great depth...

If either Jackson or Lynch go down to injury, who else would you rather have (realistically) than A-Train?

Comment

• G. Host
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Lexwhat
                          You mean a fullback??
                          Nope. Three backs which can be on field at different or same time.

Nice puppy!! Wait to you see what happens when all three heads have a couple years experience under their belt. Right now they are all rookies.

Comment

• Oaf
                            Do you read what you write?
                            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot
                            What a change of pace to what Henry "slap in the face" and McGahee "Best in the NFL" were.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                              • Jun 2003

I love the Beast Mode graphic they have at the stadium now. Nice to see the Bills actually do something with the jumbotron and ribbon boards that will actually appeal to the fans.

I'm not sure Jackson is really a burner type but he is perfect for what we need. He has amazing vision and this ability to kind of "slither" for yards. It will look like a play is done and he manages to dive forwards for about an extra 3 yards. Things like that add up.
                              www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

Working...
                              X