PDA

View Full Version : 2 Straight Games Zero Sacks

The King
12-10-2007, 09:08 AM
For the second consecutive week the Bills O-Line has stepped it up for Trent.

Pretty impressive... even against an 0-13 team.

bigbub2352
12-10-2007, 09:11 AM
It is night and day from when JP was in there, and for a rookie to be managin the game like this is very very impressive, he was callin audibles out there and sits in the pocket tall and waits for his WRs to get open, the sky's the limit for him he will only get better

TacklingDummy
12-10-2007, 09:16 AM
JP has more mobility.

JP only needed 2 more games to reach his potential.

Look at the teams the Bills beat when Trent was the QB. (Fins, Jets, Jets, Ravens and Skins). JP would have led us to victories against them also.

Bring back JP!!!

colin
12-10-2007, 09:25 AM
lol @ JP.

trent is obviously better than headless chicken boy, but the o line has been good to dominating since the cincy game.

even in the NE blow out they played well overall (with spazzy causing the trouble himself) and against the jags they made A train look like an NFL starter. dominant against the skins and fish.

if we can stay in games and score early, our line can manhandle just about any nfl D.

Mad Bomber
12-10-2007, 09:34 AM
JP has more mobility.

Look at the teams the Bills beat when Trent was the QB. (Fins, Jets, Jets, Ravens and Skins). JP would have led us to victories against them also.

Bring back JP!!!
LOL

mybills
12-10-2007, 09:43 AM
Yes, the O line looked good. They can only get better!

Al the Bills Fan
12-11-2007, 07:57 AM
The O Line is really starting to come together nicely. I still have my concerns regarding Butler, he has played well, but still concerns me from time to time.

O-line moving in the right direction!

Mahdi
12-11-2007, 08:17 AM
I wonder when ppl will acknowledge that Langston Walker was a great signing....

SquishDaFish
12-11-2007, 08:23 AM
Fowler is the only guy I dont care for

Ingtar33
12-11-2007, 01:52 PM
C and RG are mediocre (run blocking),

the rest of the line is looking good...

part of the reason for the lack of sacks is Edwards feels the preasure better then JP, and gets the ball out when the heat is comming.

justasportsfan
12-11-2007, 02:00 PM
JP has more mobility.

Bring back JP!!!
well said.

trapezeus
12-11-2007, 02:20 PM
i agree with the thought that Edwards release has helped make the Oline look good. not that they aren't doing a good job, but in the jacksonville game, JP had time and he still took hits. and when he gets hit, he gets worse as the game wears on.

Therefore, i think it's a mixture of quick release and the positive reinforcement of not having to pick your QB up after every other play.

The Answer
12-11-2007, 02:22 PM
JP has more mobility.

Bring back JP!!!

I can only imagine the amount of negs this is going to get.

"Go away doofus"

~The Answer

jamze132
12-11-2007, 03:06 PM
The O Line is really starting to come together nicely. I still have my concerns regarding Butler, he has played well, but still concerns me from time to time.

O-line moving in the right direction!
I don't have as many concerns about Butler as I do about Fowler. He is obviously the weakest link on this O-line.

colin
12-11-2007, 03:07 PM
we would have been on a 3 game streak w at most 1 sack if trent started against j-ville. we'd also be 9-5.