• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

New England Area Zoners?

You guys want to meet up for this huge game against the Browns this weekend?

We could meet at the Harp... the Bills Backers bar or someplace more centralized.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: New England Area Zoners?

I wish I could, but the RI Bills Backer's are having a Christmas party during it.

Good Afternoon Bills Backers,

Here we are hot off a 38-17 victory over the fish, putting the Bills squarely back into the playoff hunt.

Just a reminder the Holiday Party is next Sunday.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mybills
      I wish I could, but the RI Bills Backer's are having a Christmas party during it.

Good Afternoon Bills Backers,

Here we are hot off a 38-17 victory over the fish, putting the Bills squarely back into the playoff hunt.

Just a reminder the Holiday Party is next Sunday.
      poop
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

Wish I could but I work till 2 then rush home to watch on the DVR

Comment

• M
          • Aug 2006

Hmmm ... I may make the trek. I used to live in Boston and hung out at the Harp every Sunday.
          Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
            poop
            you can call me again..I may be stuffing my face with pasta, but I'll answer the phone.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mybills
              you can call me again..I may be stuffing my face with pasta, but I'll answer the phone.
              I had to call when noodle arm lofted that 70yard screen pass.
              It was all

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Who gave him that name? Did you find out yet?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                  Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                  • Jun 2005

I never seen anoyone call him that. People were just saying it would be nice to see some TDs which we finally got yesterday.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

I remember someone calling him that, but not who did. I remember thinking they were wrong, since we hadn't even seen him throw deep at the time.
                    Last edited by mybills; 12-10-2007, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

It was all

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

HAHAHA!!! In YOUR FACE HURRICANE!!!!!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                          • Jun 2005

Comment

Working...
                          X