X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Eric "Mangenius"

Why, WHY WHY do you kick a freakin FG with 1:45 left when you are down by 5, and you already recovered one onside kick? What a door knob.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Eric "Mangenius"

Yeah I was very puzzled by that. The announcers were surprised too.

The only thing I can think of is he was hoping to get the onside kick back and then kick a long FG to win. But they had the chance to win it right there on that play. Why not take a shot at it?

That's called playing scared.

Comment

• Billzz
      • Sep 2003

So much for the mangenius reference he was getting. Wait until the pats get ahold of them this week after the whole spygate crap. We may see 80 points.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

mangini is a classic case of the New NFL turning over coaches at too quickly a pace and having very inexperienced guys running the ship.

Reminds me of the Book "bringing down the house." it's a true story about these MIT grads who learned to count cards in vegas. and there was a very seasoned guy who taught them what they knew and when the MIT grads got greedy, they cut him out. Sure enough for a few years, they succeeded without the guy, but when the going got tough, that guys experience would have been invaluable.

But whatever, this is potentially off topic.

Mangini has made questionable play calls throughout the year. last year was an just a Patriot hangover for him. he's turning back into a pumpkin.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

Mangina
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

"I figured it might work because noone would think we were stupid enough to think a second onside kick in the same game would fool anybody.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billzz
              So much for the mangenius reference he was getting. Wait until the pats get ahold of them this week after the whole spygate crap. We may see 80 points.
              The Pats are initial 25 pt favorites.

This morning on ESPN radio Mike Greenberg predicted the score to be 63-13 Patriots. LOL

Comment

• cocamide
                • Oct 2006

What a dope. He probably did that just to spite us and secure a top five draft pick.

Comment

Working...
                X