PDA

View Full Version : Clevelands defense

MarshawnIsDaMan
12-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Overall dead last #32. They give up 389 yards per game
Run - 28th overall. 1697 yards giving up at 4.6 ypc.
Pass - 30th overall. 3369 yards giving up at 259. 2 yards per game
Points - dead last at 27 points a game giving up.
We should be able to score against them. With our Two Headed monster at RB, we should be able to run consistently against them.
Trent should have another decent day against them.
This game could be a shootout.
I like our chances.

mchurchfie
12-10-2007, 11:54 AM
I'm sure they are thinking the same thing about our defense.

billsburgh
12-10-2007, 11:58 AM

Winslow and Jamal Lewis worry me. covering the TE has long been a weakness for our D and Winslow is one of the better receiving TE in the league. Lewis may not be the back he used to be but he is still a decent runner.

LABillsFan
12-10-2007, 11:59 AM
It depends on how Fewell runs the D. Does he go man to man or zone. How does the injury to Wilson effect his game plan? To blitz or not to, I think it may be that bend don't break D because of Andersons success, he didn't really have to worry about it against the Dolphins.

I'm interested in keeping the Browns offense off the field. Long drives and TD's. I don't think the Bills can win a shoot out to be honest.

The Answer
12-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Overall dead last #32. They give up 389 yards per game
Run - 28th overall. 1697 yards giving up at 4.6 ypc.
Pass - 30th overall. 3369 yards giving up at 259. 2 yards per game
Points - dead last at 27 points a game giving up.
We should be able to score against them. With our Two Headed monster at RB, we should be able to run consistently against them.
Trent should have another decent day against them.
This game could be a shootout.
I like our chances.

Cleveland has been playing close games for the most part all season long with good and bad teams. In fact the only quality win they have all season is over Seattle at home, but you can argue that's not even that big of a deal.

And all of a sudden the least few weeks our once inept offense is suddenly averageing close to 400 yards a game - and defensively we are making big plays when we need to and stuffing the run for the most part.

We are going to win BIG in Cleveland and continue the ownage - The Bills are Back!

~The Answer

justasportsfan
12-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Problem is, they can't say our run D sucks and that they should run and keep our O off the field. We can however do it to them :D.

Ed
12-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Cleveland has been playing close games for the most part all season long with good and bad teams. In fact the only quality win they have all season is over Seattle at home, but you can argue that's not even that big of a deal.

And all of a sudden the least few weeks our once inept offense is suddenly averageing close to 400 yards a game - and defensively we are making big plays when we need to and stuffing the run for the most part.

We are going to win BIG in Cleveland and continue the ownage - The Bills are Back!

~The Answer
I was going to say the same thing about Clevelands schedule. They're pretty similar to us in that they really haven't beaten anyone good and a lot of their wins have been close. Should be a good matchup, and there's no reason why we can't win.

MarshawnIsDaMan
12-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Problem is, they can't say our run D sucks and that they should run and keep or O off the field. We can however do it to them :D.
I agree.
Samkon Gado 12 carries 52 yards
Clinton Portis 25 carries 50 yards
Maurice Jones Drew 10 carries 10 yards
Fred Taylor 14 carries for 104 yards. Had that one big run, did pretty well for the most part
NE game doesnt count, they threw insanely on us
Jesse Chatman 27 carries 124 yards. Great game
Rudi Johnson 9 carries 11 yards
We have done pretty well in the last few weeks against the run

Rushmore
12-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Browns fan here - hoping to get a fairly civil discussion of this week's game. Obviously it's huge for both teams. A couple of things of note though about a few of your assumptions:

The Browns are going to run whether you stuff it or not. They're used to gaining very little with Jamal until the D is tired / playing the pass. Jamal has had a bunch of average to poor games for us thrown in with one multi-TD performance and yesterday's game saver. He's good to OK but he's not what the Browns O is built around.

It IS built around exactly what you're saying the Bills D don't like - Edwards is a big, fast, physical wideout who will challenge for under / high throws and can get vertical with anyone. He's been playing lights out this year and is certainly one of the top five wideout threats in the AFC.

Winslow is the leading pass catching TE in the NFL and is catching for a higher average than any other TE as well. He's got sick hands and is a good route runner. He's managed to largely tame his hot head nature. Heiden is our 2nd TE and is a better blocker / worse receiver but he's still solid as a weapon.

Anderson at QB is the cypher - he could come out and throw three picks in the first half if he's off. He could put up three TDs with laser perfect strikes as well. I have no idea which Anderson is going to show up Sunday. But I do know this is a kid who is 5-1 in Cleveland this year with the only loss being a blow out in week 1 to Pittsburgh that he didn't start. Our OL is ridiculously improved over last year and very few teams have been able to consistently pressure Anderson. Blitzing the Browns seems to be a recipe for giving up a big play these days.

Also, our D sucks. Badly. The stats show that clearly. But I'd tell you that since our bye week they have gotten better; lots better and a casual observer of the team doesn't know it. A couple of rookie DBs are playing really, really well for us in Brandon McDonald and Eric Wright. The safeties are vastly improved from the start of the year and can deliver big time hits in both the run and pass game. In the last few games many of the points we've given up have been via Derek Anderson or special team turnovers, not the D. You may be surprised at how aggressive / efficient the Browns D is becoming. Still not good, perhaps not even average - but much better than last in the league.

The big problem with the D is exactly what you can exploit - the DL and the ILBs. We've not been able to prevent solid running attacks from anyone. If Lynch is fully recovered, expect him to have a big big day.

This should be a good game between two improving teams with bright futures. Edwards looks like the kind of guy who just wins more than he loses. So does Anderson for us. We're probably three or four players from being a very solid and perennial playoff contender.

Bottom line is we've not blown anyone out this year and have played very few solid games. We'll probably make mistakes with either dumb penalties or errant throws. But there's not a game we've played - short of New England and the week 1 aberration - that wasn't a tight contest. Whoever wins, I expect it to be close at the end. Keep the digitalis near the TV.

MarshawnIsDaMan
12-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Browns fan here - hoping to get a fairly civil discussion of this week's game. Obviously it's huge for both teams. A couple of things of note though about a few of your assumptions:

The Browns are going to run whether you stuff it or not. They're used to gaining very little with Jamal until the D is tired / playing the pass. Jamal has had a bunch of average to poor games for us thrown in with one multi-TD performance and yesterday's game saver. He's good to OK but he's not what the Browns O is built around.

It IS built around exactly what you're saying the Bills D don't like - Edwards is a big, fast, physical wideout who will challenge for under / high throws and can get vertical with anyone. He's been playing lights out this year and is certainly one of the top five wideout threats in the AFC.

Winslow is the leading pass catching TE in the NFL and is catching for a higher average than any other TE as well. He's got sick hands and is a good route runner. He's managed to largely tame his hot head nature. Heiden is our 2nd TE and is a better blocker / worse receiver but he's still solid as a weapon.

Anderson at QB is the cypher - he could come out and throw three picks in the first half if he's off. He could put up three TDs with laser perfect strikes as well. I have no idea which Anderson is going to show up Sunday. But I do know this is a kid who is 5-1 in Cleveland this year with the only loss being a blow out in week 1 to Pittsburgh that he didn't start. Our OL is ridiculously improved over last year and very few teams have been able to consistently pressure Anderson. Blitzing the Browns seems to be a recipe for giving up a big play these days.

Also, our D sucks. Badly. The stats show that clearly. But I'd tell you that since our bye week they have gotten better; lots better and a casual observer of the team doesn't know it. A couple of rookie DBs are playing really, really well for us in Brandon McDonald and Eric Wright. The safeties are vastly improved from the start of the year and can deliver big time hits in both the run and pass game. In the last few games many of the points we've given up have been via Derek Anderson or special team turnovers, not the D. You may be surprised at how aggressive / efficient the Browns D is becoming. Still not good, perhaps not even average - but much better than last in the league.

The big problem with the D is exactly what you can exploit - the DL and the ILBs. We've not been able to prevent solid running attacks from anyone. If Lynch is fully recovered, expect him to have a big big day.

This should be a good game between two improving teams with bright futures. Edwards looks like the kind of guy who just wins more than he loses. So does Anderson for us. We're probably three or four players from being a very solid and perennial playoff contender.

Bottom line is we've not blown anyone out this year and have played very few solid games. We'll probably make mistakes with either dumb penalties or errant throws. But there's not a game we've played - short of New England and the week 1 aberration - that wasn't a tight contest. Whoever wins, I expect it to be close at the end. Keep the digitalis near the TV.
Kellen Winslow does scare me because we haven't had the greatest success against good tight ends. Jamal Lewis scares me in the 4th quarter because he is a bruising type running back and we have an undersized defense. We could be wore out by the 4th.
On a positive note for us. Your run defense could give you guys problems because we now have an emergence of another good running back ( Jackson ). We will probably try to use that all day against you guys. Edwards keeps improving and it seems like our OC ( Fairchild ) is opening the playbook up for him. I believe this will be a high scoring game. Both teams in the high 20's maybe low 30's. Both teams need this game bad and I expect to see some big plays on both sides of the ball.

justasportsfan
12-10-2007, 01:46 PM

Winslow could be our biggest problem. fewells D has had problems containing TE's. If we can run the ball against the browns like we did yesterday, we should be able to keep your O off the field.

juice
12-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Bills run success will be key to the Offensive production.

If the DEs can create pressure leading to TOs like against the Phins then the Bills DBs should be able to deal with the Browns WRs and TE not getting open in space for YAC.

Tatonka
12-10-2007, 01:58 PM
this is going to be a great game.. i think the winner could very well be playoff bound.

if i had to pick a second favorite team, it would be cleveland, probably because the teams and the cities are so similar.

if we are going to get knocked out of the playoff race by someone, i would much rather it be the browns than anyone else really.. that being said..

i hope we smash you guys!

Rushmore
12-10-2007, 01:59 PM
If the DEs can create pressure leading to TOs like against the Phins then the Bills DBs should be able to deal with the Browns WRs and TE not getting open in space for YAC.

Not gonna happen unless our OL suddenly forgets what they've done against good pass rushing teams all year. Joe Thomas at LT hasn't allowed a sack this year and the right side isn't that much weaker. The OL is the lights-out strength of this team in pass blocking. The TOs will come - if they come - from Anderson making really dumb unpressured decisions and inaccurate throws. It happens when he's 'off'. But the Bills won't force him into it.

juice
12-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Look for Fewell to throw a few Blitzes in the mix to see how Anderson responds, if he can handle the pressure and your line is that much improved then your run game should be your bread and butter against a So-So Bills run defense.

Mr. Pink
12-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Look for Fewell to throw a few Blitzes in the mix to see how Anderson responds, if he can handle the pressure and your line is that much improved then your run game should be your bread and butter against a So-So Bills run defense.
Just to show how well the Browns handle blitzing and pass rush...I hate stats sometimes because you can skew them but eh...

Against Seattle who's been a pretty good pass rushing team, DA dropped back to pass 48 times. He was a sacked a grand total of 0 times.

Anderson has been sacked 11 times all season. 11 times in 12 games. 11 times in 446 dropbacks. I do believe the Browns are second in the league in sacks allowed with 17. Including that attrocious performance by Charlie Frye vs the Steelers.

justasportsfan
12-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Just to show how well the Browns handle blitzing and pass rush...I hate stats sometimes because you can skew them but eh...

Against Seattle who's been a pretty good pass rushing team, DA dropped back to pass 48 times. He was a sacked a grand total of 0 times.

Anderson has been sacked 11 times all season. 11 times in 12 games. 11 times in 446 dropbacks. I do believe the Browns are second in the league in sacks allowed with 17. Including that attrocious performance by Charlie Frye vs the Steelers.

should be a tough day for you. Who you cheering for?

Wouldn't it be funny if the Browns traded Quinn for Ginn?

djjimkelly
12-10-2007, 02:23 PM

at least we can agree on something lol

Mr. Pink
12-10-2007, 02:25 PM
should be a tough day for you? Who you cheering for?

Tis a tough day indeed. I've been a Browns fan all my life, at the end of the day I hope they win. I factor in the fact of I think they're a better team overall and can do some damage in the playoffs. I'd prolly pull for the Bills if the teams were reversed. I want a good, entertaining game with no injuries.

I fear that the way the Bills play against the top echelon talent it'll be a one and done in the playoffs. And I'd like to see one of the football teams I root for win a championship.

However, I'd love to see Jacksonville tank and both the Browns and Bills make the playoffs! :up:

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Cleveland has played everyone close this year, they play to their opponent's level. I feel the difference in the game will be our massive O-line (biggest in the league) and Cleveland's inability to control the line. If Trent has all day and the RB's have holes we win big.

Plan on the Bills winning big.

Ed
12-10-2007, 02:48 PM
Cleveland has played everyone close this year, they play to their opponent's level. I feel the difference in the game will be our massive O-line (biggest in the league) and Cleveland's inability to control the line. If Trent has all day and the RB's have holes we win big.

Plan on the Bills winning big.
Plan on the Bills winning big? Way to jinx them.

Seriously, if we can't get pressure on Anderson, which is sounding like it will be pretty tough, expect some big pass plays and a lot of 3rd down conversions.

This is going to be a tough road game. We're probably going to have to play mistake free football on offense and get some plays on special teams just to keep it close.

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 02:50 PM

Seriously, if we can't get pressure on Anderson, which is sounding like it will be pretty tough, expect some big pass plays and a lot of 3rd down conversions.

This is going to be a tough road game. We're probably going to have to play mistake free football on offense and get some plays on special teams just to keep it close.

Cleveland D is going to be spending most of the game on Oxygen. We are going to run roughshod on them, alot.

justasportsfan
12-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Browns = Bengals.

Hig octane O , no D.

If we can beat the bengals, we can beat the Browns.

Ed
12-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Browns = Bengals.

Hig octane O , no D.

If we can beat the bengals, we can beat the Browns.
Yeah, but we seem to just own the Bengals for some reason.

When's the last time we lost to the Browns?

Mr. Pink
12-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Browns have won 5 straight at home.

Outscored the Bengals earlier in the year.

Have a great tight end.

Have intercepted a pass in the past 8 games I believe.

They don't equal the Bengals, sorry Justa.

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 03:15 PM

Let review who they beat in those 5:

Cincinnati (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=cin)

Baltimore (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=bal)

Miami (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=mia)

Seattle (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=sea)

Houston (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=hou)

I would say Seattle OT win is a good one but it's still an NFC team (2nd rate at best). Besides Houston, we played everyone else and won so there goes that idea. Cinci also gave up 89 points to those three common teams in their 3 wins at home, we gave up a total of 45 points in our 3 wins at home against them.

Mr. Pink
12-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Another FYI for this game from a Browns perspective.

The Browns can clinch a playoff spot with...

A win vs Buffalo
A Tennessee loss
A Denver loss or tie

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2007, 03:20 PM

Outscored the Bengals earlier in the year.

Have a great tight end.

Have intercepted a pass in the past 8 games I believe.

They don't equal the Bengals, sorry Justa.
LOL you make it sound like their D is actually good.

#30 in pass D
#28 in rush D
#32 in points allowed

Ooooooo I'm scared.

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 03:24 PM

#30 in pass D
#28 in rush D
#32 in points allowed

Ooooooo I'm scared.

They gave up double the points than we did to the same 3 opponents during that win streak as well. We are going to literally run them down, road grating time.

justasportsfan
12-10-2007, 03:29 PM
They don't equal the Bengals, sorry Justa.They are the same based on what I said . High Octane O, no D.

Mr. Pink
12-10-2007, 03:31 PM

#30 in pass D
#28 in rush D
#32 in points allowed

Ooooooo I'm scared.

Their D isn't good. It's a fact.

But their O more than makes up for it.

They play far too often in a "prevent style" shell. Get picked apart underneath and allow teams to march down the field on them. They go into this shell at the wrong times and get exploited.

When they decide not to play in the shell, which isn't very often, they play adequately on D. Nothing spectacular but not terrible either.

There's ways of exploiting the Browns D. Anything underneath is generally open. Runs up the middle usually work, seeing their 3-4 system doesn't have a good NT to anchor the line and Guards get to the second level on the LB. Most of their blitzes aren't well hidden either, so if you can read the presnap blitz you can dump it off for big yardage.

They play blitz and the DBs go back leaving the underneath open. They've given up 3rd and 20s on dumpoff passes doing this. Tight coverage isn't really a scheme that they use...ever.

Josh Reed could/should have a big day with catches underneath and Freddie Jackson also could have a big day out of the backfield. Lynch might find the running easier even with Fowler in the middle because he might hold his own most of the game and not get pushed back every play - like normal.

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2007, 03:34 PM
You sure sound like you know a lot about the Browns. I forget you're also a Browns fan right?

Good analysis there FTY. :up:

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Their D isn't good. It's a fact.

But their O more than makes up for it.

They play far too often in a "prevent style" shell. Get picked apart underneath and allow teams to march down the field on them. They go into this shell at the wrong times and get exploited.

When they decide not to play in the shell, which isn't very often, they play adequately on D. Nothing spectacular but not terrible either.

There's ways of exploiting the Browns D. Anything underneath is generally open. Runs up the middle usually work, seeing their 3-4 system doesn't have a good NT to anchor the line and Guards get to the second level on the LB. Most of their blitzes aren't well hidden either, so if you can read the presnap blitz you can dump it off for big yardage.

They play blitz and the DBs go back leaving the underneath open. They've given up 3rd and 20s on dumpoff passes doing this. Tight coverage isn't really a scheme that they use...ever.

Josh Reed could/should have a big day with catches underneath and Freddie Jackson also could have a big day out of the backfield. Lynch might find the running easier even with Fowler in the middle because he might hold his own most of the game and not get pushed back every play - like normal.

Someone better send them a letter to fill the Oxygen tanks, well actually let's scratch that.

Mr. Pink
12-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Someone better send them a letter to fill the Oxygen tanks, well actually let's scratch that.

They're used to giving up 30 in a game Skoob...nothing new from them.

I don't think the Bills can put up 30 on them.

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 03:40 PM
I don't think the Bills can put up 30 on them.

If our offense is in kill mode again, plan on lights out coming in the 2nd quarter.

The Answer
12-10-2007, 03:48 PM

:roflmao: LOL yah right!

The Browns aren't the Pats - and they aren't the Jags, Cowboys, Packers or Colts for that matter either.

If we do play mistake free football and make plays on ST we will blow this team out - regardless we have the better QB, RB(s), ST, defense and coaching.

The only true advantage/mismatch this team has is at the TE position, also Edwards is having a better season than Evans, but it's debatle whether he's better than him as a #1 WR.

~The Answer

The last buffalo fan
12-10-2007, 03:55 PM
<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="BORDER-RIGHT: #b39c7e 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #b39c7e 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e 1pt solid; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-BOTTOM: #b39c7e 1pt solid; mso-cellspacing: 0cm; mso-border-alt: solid #B39C7E .5pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt; mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 6pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #b39c7e 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #B39C7E .5pt" colSpan=5>

Regular Schedule <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.6pt; mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; WIDTH: 32%; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt" width="32%">Date<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; WIDTH: 28%; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt" width="28%">Opponent<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; WIDTH: 10%; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt" width="10%">Network<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; WIDTH: 10%; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt" width="10%">Kickoff<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #b39c7e; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; WIDTH: 20%; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt" width="20%">

Results<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">[/URL]Sunday, September 9<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220247;19186827;d)<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_s1026 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 1; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=175" alt="vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="4" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata><?xml:namespace prefix = w ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" /><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=175)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">CBS<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">1:00 PM<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">L 34-7 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=175)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, September 16<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220285;19186827;f)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1027 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 2; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=173" alt="vs CINCINNATI BENGALS" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="2" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs CINCINNATI BENGALS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=173)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">CBS<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">1:00 PM<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 45-51 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=173)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 4"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, September 23<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220318;19186827;c)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1028 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 3; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=168" alt="@ Oakland Raiders" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="13" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image003.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ Oakland Raiders (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=168)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">CBS<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">4:05 PM<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">L 24-26 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=168)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 5"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, September 30<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220344;19186827;b)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1029 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 4; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=171" alt="vs BALTIMORE RAVENS" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="1" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image004.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs BALTIMORE RAVENS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=171)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">CBS<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">1:00 PM<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 13-27 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=171)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 6"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, October 7<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220409;19186827;d)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1030 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 5; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=162" alt="@ New England Patriots" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="9" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image005.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ New England Patriots (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=162)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">1:00 PM<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">L 17-34 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=162)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 7"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, October 14<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220446;19186827;e)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1031 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 6; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=154" alt="vs MIAMI DOLPHINS" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="8" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image006.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs MIAMI DOLPHINS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=154)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 31-41 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=154)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 8"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, October 28<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220479;19186827;k)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1032 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 7; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=167" alt="@ St. Louis Rams" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="30" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image007.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ St. Louis Rams (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=167)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 27-20 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=167)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 9"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, November 4<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220533;19186827;b)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1033 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 8; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=165" alt="vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="15" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image008.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=165)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">FOX<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">4:05 PM<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 30-33 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=165)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 10"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, November 11<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220566;19186827;h)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1034 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 9; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=174" alt="@ Pittsburgh Steelers" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="4" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ Pittsburgh Steelers (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=174)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><o:p> </o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">L 28-31 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=174)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 11"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, November 18<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220572;19186827;e)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1035 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 10; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=170" alt="@ Baltimore Ravens" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="1" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image004.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ Baltimore Ravens (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=170)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><o:p> </o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 33-30 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=170)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 12"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, November 25<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220597;19186827;l)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1036 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 11; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=169" alt="vs HOUSTON TEXANS" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="31" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image009.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs HOUSTON TEXANS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=169)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><o:p> </o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 17-27 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=169)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 13"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, December 2<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220635;19186827;e)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1037 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 12; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=166" alt="@ Arizona Cardinals" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="16" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image010.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ Arizona Cardinals (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=166)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><o:p> </o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">4:05 PM<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">L 21-27 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=166)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 14"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, December 9<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220674;19186827;h)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1038 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 13; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=163" alt="@ New York Jets" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="10" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image011.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ New York Jets (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=163)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">4:15 PM<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 24-18 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=163)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 15"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, December 16<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220704;19186827;b)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1039 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 14; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=161" alt="vs BUFFALO BILLS" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="6" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image012.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs BUFFALO BILLS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=161)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 16"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, December 23<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"> (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220752;19186827;e)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1040 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 15; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=172" alt="@ Cincinnati Bengals" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="2" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ Cincinnati Bengals (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=172)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 17; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, December 30<o:p></o:p>
</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">[URL="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=164"] (http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;131220769;19186827;m)<v:shape id=_x0000_s1041 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 16; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" o:button="t" o:allowoverlap="f" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=164" alt="vs SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="29" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image013.gif"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=164)<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #b39c7e; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #b39c7e; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #b39c7e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"><o:p> </o:p>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 04:00 PM
<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="BORDER-RIGHT: #b39c7e 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #b39c7e 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e 1pt solid; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-BOTTOM: #b39c7e 1pt solid; mso-cellspacing: 0cm; mso-border-alt: solid #B39C7E .5pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt; mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 6pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #b39c7e 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #B39C7E .5pt" colSpan=5>

Regular Schedule <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.6pt; mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; WIDTH: 32%; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt" width="32%">Date<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; WIDTH: 28%; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt" width="28%">Opponent<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; WIDTH: 10%; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt" width="10%">Network<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; WIDTH: 10%; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt" width="10%">Kickoff<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #b39c7e; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; WIDTH: 20%; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt" width="20%">

Results<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, September 9<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_s1026 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 1; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=175" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif" o:title="4"></v:imagedata><?xml:namespace prefix = w ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" /><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=175)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">L 34-7 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=175)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, September 16<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1027 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 2; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="vs CINCINNATI BENGALS" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=173" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif" o:title="2"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs CINCINNATI BENGALS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=173)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 45-51 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=173)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 4"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, September 23<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1028 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 3; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="@ Oakland Raiders" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=168" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image003.gif" o:title="13"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ Oakland Raiders (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=168)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">4:05 PM<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">L 24-26 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=168)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 5"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, September 30<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1029 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 4; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="vs BALTIMORE RAVENS" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=171" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image004.gif" o:title="1"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs BALTIMORE RAVENS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=171)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 13-27 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=171)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 6"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, October 7<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1030 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 5; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="@ New England Patriots" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=162" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image005.gif" o:title="9"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ New England Patriots (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=162)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">L 17-34 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=162)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 7"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, October 14<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1031 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 6; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="vs MIAMI DOLPHINS" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=154" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image006.gif" o:title="8"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs MIAMI DOLPHINS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=154)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 31-41 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=154)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 8"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, October 28<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1032 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 7; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="@ St. Louis Rams" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=167" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image007.gif" o:title="30"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ St. Louis Rams (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=167)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 27-20 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=167)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 9"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, November 4<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1033 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 8; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=165" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image008.gif" o:title="15"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=165)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">FOX<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 30-33 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=165)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 10"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, November 11<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1034 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 9; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="@ Pittsburgh Steelers" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=174" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif" o:title="4"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ Pittsburgh Steelers (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=174)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">L 28-31 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=174)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 11"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, November 18<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1035 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 10; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="@ Baltimore Ravens" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=170" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image004.gif" o:title="1"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ Baltimore Ravens (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=170)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 33-30 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=170)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 12"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, November 25<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1036 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 11; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="vs HOUSTON TEXANS" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=169" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image009.gif" o:title="31"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs HOUSTON TEXANS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=169)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 17-27 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=169)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 13"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, December 2<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1037 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 12; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="@ Arizona Cardinals" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=166" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image010.gif" o:title="16"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ Arizona Cardinals (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=166)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">L 21-27 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=166)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 14"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, December 9<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1038 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 13; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="@ New York Jets" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=163" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image011.gif" o:title="10"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ New York Jets (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=163)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">4:15 PM<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid">W 24-18 (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=163)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 15"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, December 16<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1039 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 14; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="vs BUFFALO BILLS" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=161" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image012.gif" o:title="6"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs BUFFALO BILLS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=161)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 16"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, December 23<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #eeeeee; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1040 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 15; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="@ Cincinnati Bengals" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=172" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif" o:title="2"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>@ Cincinnati Bengals (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=172)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 17; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: solid #DFDCD7 .5pt">Sunday, December 30<o:p></o:p>

</TD></NOBR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dfdcd7 1pt solid; mso-border-bottom-alt: .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: .25pt; mso-border-top-alt: .25pt; mso-border-right-alt: .5pt; mso-border-color-alt: #DFDCD7; mso-border-style-alt: solid"><v:shape id=_x0000_s1041 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; Z-INDEX: 16; MARGIN-LEFT: -17.5pt; WIDTH: 22.5pt; POSITION: absolute; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; mso-wrap-distance-left: 0; mso-wrap-distance-top: 0; mso-wrap-distance-right: 0; mso-wrap-distance-bottom: 0; mso-position-horizontal: right; mso-position-horizontal-relative: text; mso-position-vertical-relative: line" alt="vs SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS" type="#_x0000_t75" href="http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=164" o:allowoverlap="f" o:button="t"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JLRODR~1.MXN\CONFIG~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image013.gif" o:title="29"></v:imagedata><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:shape>vs SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/gameday/index.php?game=164)<o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #b39c7e; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #b39c7e; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #b39c7e; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #b39c7e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"><o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I was reviewing this myself just a minute ago, I am like wow how easy of schedule could you possibly get. NFC west, what a challenging division, lol. We'll have that cream puff next season.

Mr. Pink
12-10-2007, 04:17 PM
:roflmao: LOL yah right!

The Browns aren't the Pats - and they aren't the Jags, Cowboys, Packers or Colts for that matter either.

If we do play mistake free football and make plays on ST we will blow this team out - regardless we have the better QB, RB(s), ST, defense and coaching.

The only true advantage/mismatch this team has is at the TE position, also Edwards is having a better season than Evans, but it's debatle whether he's better than him as a #1 WR.

~The Answer

I just have to respond to this completely off the wall and wrong post.

The Browns are 5th in points scored at an average of 27.9 ppg. They're an upper echelon offensive team.

Even if the Bills play mistake free football, the Browns still can outscore you. The Bengals played mostly mistake free football and Cleveland hung 51 on them. Seahawks made little to no mistakes - lost. Ravens in the second matchup made little to no mistakes - lost.

It all depends on which Derek Anderson shows up. If it's lights out DA, Cleveland can hang offensively with any team in this league - yes, including the Pats and Colts. If inconsistent DA shows up, he'll make some mistakes, teams stay close and he suddenly shows up in crunch time. That's basically Cleveland's favorite way to play, either a. get behind early and fight back or b. take an early lead and fall asleep.

The Browns have a HUGE WR matchup advantage. Big WRs vs small DBs. McGee has to cover Braylon ADV Braylon. Greer on JJ ADV JJ. KII vs whoever the Bills line up on him ADV KII.

Only one team has blown out the Browns. The Steelers in week 1. The team has come full circle since, see the close game the Browns lost to the Steelers later in the season. Not even the Pats blew the Browns out. It was 27-17 with a minute left before Randall Gay returned a fumble for a TD. The Browns were also near the goaline when time ran out. The Bills simply aren't a good enough team to blow out the Browns. Can they win? Yes. It'll take inconsistent DA and keeping Cribbs at bay. But if they do win it's gonna be a tight highly contested battle where they better have the ball last.

Now for an objective position by position analysis.

QB - slight edge to DA based on what we've seen so far. Dorsey is an assistant OC on the sideline basically.
RB - slight edge to the Bills...Lynch is a younger version of Jamal Lewis - or so it appears right now. Jerome Harrison is the same type of back as Jackson just isn't used for whatever reason.
WR - Braylon is a top 7 WR in the league
TE - KII. Steve Heiden is Robert Royal with better hands.
OL - Cleveland's O-line is better. 16 sacks allowed on the season. Rookie LT who has given up 0 sacks on the year. Dockery vs Tucker who they moved nside when McKinney went down goes to Buffalo.
DL - Cleveland's weakest link. Big advantage to Bills
LB - Injury free this is advantage Bills. Wimbley though is the best LB on either team though. With injuries this is a push. Cleveland's LBers are talented and add experienced Willie McGinest to the mix. They don't get a chance to make more plays because the D-line is so inadequate.
CB - I hate both equally. Advantage WRs tripping over their feet
S - Browns. Sean Jones is the playmaker that Donte Whitner needs to be. Brodney Pool vs I don't know who this week.
K - Lindell has the better leg, Dawson more accurate. Depends which you like.
P - Moorman is the best punter in the league, bar none.
KR - Cribbs leads the league in average with 31 yards per return
PR - Did I mention Josh Cribbs is good?
ST in general....Did I mention that Josh Cribbs is good? Oh yeah, he's the gunner on Punt coverage and is on Kick coverage too.

Coaching
HC - Toss up, I've ridiculed both for stupid decisions and both teams have played beyond expectations.
OC - Chudzinski has installed the perfect system for the players.
DC - I hate Todd Grantham. His schemes are absolutely stupid. He doesn't put his defense in a chance to succeed, although the bad d-line could have something to do with that. Edge Bills.

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 04:22 PM
I just have to respond to this completely off the wall and wrong post.

The Browns are 5th in points scored at an average of 27.9 ppg. They're an upper echelon offensive team.

Even if the Bills play mistake free football, the Browns still can outscore you. The Bengals played mostly mistake free football and Cleveland hung 51 on them. Seahawks made little to no mistakes - lost. Ravens in the second matchup made little to no mistakes - lost.

It all depends on which Derek Anderson shows up. If it's lights out DA, Cleveland can hang offensively with any team in this league - yes, including the Pats and Colts. If inconsistent DA shows up, he'll make some mistakes, teams stay close and he suddenly shows up in crunch time. That's basically Cleveland's favorite way to play, either a. get behind early and fight back or b. take an early lead and fall asleep.

The Browns have a HUGE WR matchup advantage. Big WRs vs small DBs. McGee has to cover Braylon ADV Braylon. Greer on JJ ADV JJ. KII vs whoever the Bills line up on him ADV KII.

Only one team has blown out the Browns. The Steelers in week 1. The team has come full circle since, see the close game the Browns lost to the Steelers later in the season. Not even the Pats blew the Browns out. It was 27-17 with a minute left before Randall Gay returned a fumble for a TD. The Browns were also near the goaline when time ran out. The Bills simply aren't a good enough team to blow out the Browns. Can they win? Yes. It'll take inconsistent DA and keeping Cribbs at bay. But if they do win it's gonna be a tight highly contested battle where they better have the ball last.

Now for an objective position by position analysis.

QB - slight edge to DA based on what we've seen so far. Dorsey is an assistant OC on the sideline basically.
RB - slight edge to the Bills...Lynch is a younger version of Jamal Lewis - or so it appears right now. Jerome Harrison is the same type of back as Jackson just isn't used for whatever reason.
WR - Braylon is a top 7 WR in the league
TE - KII. Steve Heiden is Robert Royal with better hands.
OL - Cleveland's O-line is better. 16 sacks allowed on the season. Rookie LT who has given up 0 sacks on the year. Dockery vs Tucker who they moved nside when McKinney went down goes to Buffalo.
DL - Cleveland's weakest link. Big advantage to Bills
LB - Injury free this is advantage Bills. Wimbley though is the best LB on either team though. With injuries this is a push. Cleveland's LBers are talented and add experienced Willie McGinest to the mix. They don't get a chance to make more plays because the D-line is so inadequate.
CB - I hate both equally. Advantage WRs tripping over their feet
S - Browns. Sean Jones is the playmaker that Donte Whitner needs to be. Brodney Pool vs I don't know who this week.
K - Lindell has the better leg, Dawson more accurate. Depends which you like.
P - Moorman is the best punter in the league, bar none.
KR - Cribbs leads the league in average with 31 yards per return
PR - Did I mention Josh Cribbs is good?
ST in general....Did I mention that Josh Cribbs is good? Oh yeah, he's the gunner on Punt coverage and is on Kick coverage too.

Coaching
HC - Toss up, I've ridiculed both for stupid decisions and both teams have played beyond expectations.
OC - Chudzinski has installed the perfect system for the players.
DC - I hate Todd Grantham. His schemes are absolutely stupid. He doesn't put his defense in a chance to succeed, although the bad d-line could have something to do with that. Edge Bills.

How can you compare a washed up Jamal Lewis to Lynch?? Fred Jackson will out rush Lewis as our second RB himself. We also have given up next to nothing in total rushing yards for a while now, so you might as well plan to go through the air more often. The Bills will be waiting for that, after your down by 17.

Lewis looked good against houston, cinci and the jets but then again who hasn't?

YardRat
12-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Joe Jurevicious scares me more than Edwards and Winslow, and I'm not really looking forward to going up against those three with Leonard in the line-up again.

If the Browns win, I'd wager JJ has a better day than the other two.

Mr. Pink
12-10-2007, 04:30 PM
How can you compare a washed up Jamal Lewis to Lynch?? Fred Jackson will out rush Lewis as our second RB himself. We also have given up next to nothing in total rushing yards for a while now, so you might as well plan to go through the air more often. The Bills will be waiting for that, after your down by 17.

Washed up Jamal has 921 yards on 218 carries 4.2 ypc ave and 9 rushing TDs.
Throw in 23 catches for 194 yards 8.4 ave and 2 more TDs.

I'd hate to be washed up and only do that.

Lynch has 858 yards on 219 carries 3.9 ave and 6 rushing TDs. With 15 catches for 120 yards.

Care to retract your statement now?

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Washed up Jamal has 921 yards on 218 carries 4.2 ypc ave and 9 rushing TDs.
Throw in 23 catches for 194 yards 8.4 ave and 2 more TDs.

I'd hate to be washed up and only do that.

Lynch has 858 yards on 219 carries 3.9 ave and 6 rushing TDs. With 15 catches for 120 yards.

Care to retract your statement now?

Jamal played in all the games, Lynch just missed 3 in a row. If you take ML average he should of had without missing any games, he would be over 1,100 yards right now. Care to retract your statement??

P.S. Are you a Bills fan or a Browns fan, I am getting confused.

Hamilton Billsfan
12-10-2007, 04:37 PM
The Browns are going to run whether you stuff it or not. They're used to gaining very little with Jamal until the D is tired

Good Luck with that.:brush:

Mr. Pink
12-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Jamal played in all the games, Lynch just missed 3 in a row. If you take ML average he should of had without missing any games, he would be over 1,100 yards right now. Care to retract your statement??

P.S. Are you a Bills fan or a Browns fan, I am getting confused.

Look at the carries man, Lynch has more. Lewis has better production. I gave the advantage to the Bills based on the fact Lynch at this point has more upside down the line. But it's only a slight advantage due to the fact Lewis has better production this year. Plus, get Lewis into the secondary and he's tough as hell to bring down.

as to the P.S.

I'm both.

Mitchy moo
12-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Look at the carries man, Lynch has more. Lewis has better production. I gave the advantage to the Bills based on the fact Lynch at this point has more upside down the line. But it's only a slight advantage due to the fact Lewis has better production this year. Plus, get Lewis into the secondary and he's tough as hell to bring down.

as to the P.S.

I'm both.

Lynch is tough to bring down at any point on the field. We also have FJ to come in to keep up the good work and as a extra pair of catching hands. Personally I think the Bills walk down the field for 40 points of offense on the Browns. There is nothing stopping them to do that either. That's not saying the Browns won't score but I assure you that you will not be running on us much.

The last buffalo fan
12-10-2007, 05:04 PM
FTY, thanks for the info. And as you may know, I'm rooting for the Bills only, but here is to a fun to watch and injury free game!! :beers:

Mahdi
12-10-2007, 05:21 PM

I agree with everything you said actually. We all know that Winslow is going to have a big day but the key to the game will be containing Braylon Edwards. We did a great job against T.Owens and if we can do the same things to Braylon we should win the game. If not, the combination of Winslow and Braylon along with Lewis will be too much to handle. Joe Jurevicios concerns me as well. He will be matched up against Greer which could be trouble.

Like others have said we need to run the ball early and often and keep the Browns off the field. If we can do that the Browns offense will be cold and impatient when they get their opportunities.

Kenny
12-10-2007, 06:49 PM
I think if we can get our running game going, we'll be fine. We really need to control the clock in this game to have a chance.
As good as Edwards was last game, -I do not want to get into a shootout with this team.

Im very worried about Winslow and Edwards... our defense doesnt really match up well with them. Small secondary and a defense that bends until the redzone... :ill:
I do like our chances against Lewis though. A slow runner and a fast defense... should be good.

Rushmore
12-10-2007, 06:51 PM
The reality is that on any given Sunday... I know. Bills could win. But let's have a brief reality check:

Cleveland's D sucks right - agreed. Rated last in the NFL.
Who's rated 30th overall - hint: starts with "B" and ends in "ills".

Buffalo's going to sack Anderson but Edwards will have time?
Sure, we suck at pressuring the QB - we're 23rd in sacks overall.
Who's rated BEHIND us at 29? - Bills.

Bill's will run wild on the Browns all day and stuff Jamal? Could happen - we're not good against the run. But, um, you guys are rated the 16th best rushing team in the league. Average in other words. Guess who's just behind you at 17? Browns.

Stop complaining about who the Browns have beaten because - frankly - many of the teams we've beaten rank AHEAD of the Bills on D and O.

Statistics are not the story. The hungriest team with the bounces and the ref's help perhaps will win. Period. Stat's won't do it I know. But if you want to suggest that stats predict anything, they predict the following:

The Bills D is prone to giving up nearly as many points as the Browns D and neither is very good.

If the Bills are going to sack Anderson, you'd best believe Edwards is going to be sacked more.

If the Bills are going to run wild all day, Jamal's gonna get his yards too.

The only major difference between these two teams is on O - statistically - where the Browns are miles ahead in the passing game.

The Bills could win. That's why the play the games. But this is not likely to be a dominating performance by either team on D OR O and it is exceedingly short-sighted to think the Browns will be a roll-over for the Bills.

Good luck in any case and here's to an injury free game that's decided by the players. I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing some more meaningful games between these two cities for several years to come.

DynaPaul
12-10-2007, 07:10 PM
If we don't keep up with them score for score then it's going to be a long day in Cleveland. Skeletor is going to have to have us come out firing.